Forums Tyrant

[PETITION] We should all get 1000 WB page 5

191 posts

Flag Post

SIGNED!

Flag Post

^shian: I know right.
^shadowhopeful: You mad bro, you caps rage?
^s83ke6n: I muted you along time ago. . Take Skyblade’s advice and stop trolling before I report you.

Flag Post

I am just posting, without reading earlier posts. Don’t like it? Sue me.
If everyone got 1000 WB’s, Tyrant would essentially become a pointless game. The vault would become like a daily card; everyone would have Hellgazer, Kapak the Deceiver, or Orbo the Wrathful; because everyone would get such powerful cards, PVP and faction wars would be noticeably different; missions and raids would get easier; and so on.
I do not approve of this topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ding5:

^s83ke6n: I muted you along time ago. . Take Skyblade’s advice and stop trolling before I report you.

…Who are you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by s4onutx:

If everyone got 1000 WB’s, Tyrant would essentially become a pointless game. The vault would become like a daily card; everyone would have Hellgazer, Kapak the Deceiver, or Orbo the Wrathful; because everyone would get such powerful cards, PVP and faction wars would be noticeably different; missions and raids would get easier; and so on.

I don’t approve of your face.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by Ding5:

…Who are you?

Let’s just say an alt of someone who wants s83ke6n to stop being a moron, but if I show my main account he’ll start trolling me again.

Flag Post

in just a few days, this thread got to 5 pages!!! by this rate it will be the longest thread on the forumn. the devs have to listen now. i am expecting my 1000 wb THIS WEEK!!!! if the devs don’t give it to us they are not listening to us and we should rate this game down!!!!

i am speaking to you dev… show me the wbs!

Flag Post

Signed

Flag Post

I guess the reason we don’t have 50WBs from the last two updates is that we are now out of beta.

Flag Post
Originally posted by QueensKnight:

in just a few days, this thread got to 5 pages!!! by this rate it will be the longest thread on the forumn. the devs have to listen now. i am expecting my 1000 wb THIS WEEK!!!! if the devs don’t give it to us they are not listening to us and we should rate this game down!!!!

Be realistic. You will not get the WB’s. At the rate of WB’s Synapticon has made, 20$ for 130 WB’s, 1000 WB comes out to be over $150. No matter what you say or do, the Developers WILL NOT give a free $150 to each player.

Flag Post

I do think that 1000 war bonds is a bit unreasonable. I do think they should give 100 or 200 war bonds to everyone. also they should give a small amount of war bonds to players based on their activity level each month

Flag Post
Originally posted by knightshade99:

I do think that 1000 war bonds is a bit unreasonable. I do think they should give 100 or 200 war bonds to everyone. also they should give a small amount of war bonds to players based on their activity level each month

seems legit

Flag Post

QueensKnight, please see what has become of your ‘support’ before saying this petition is a sure thing; and consider that pretty much NO OTHER PETITION in these forums has been passed. Your chances are slim to say the least.

Flag Post

Trolling

9/10 considering all those serious replies.

btw I like your avatar……

Flag Post

Hell, I’ll take God’s recliner, and since it’s obviously second hand – throw in a bottomless cookie jar while we are at it.

Flag Post

The fact that there are people who think the request for 1000 WBs is serious…I am losing faith in humanity.

Flag Post

LOLZ!!! you’ve clearly proved the point that even if every 1 got 1000 wb’s most people would still suck balls.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shian:

LOLZ!!! you’ve clearly proved the point that even if every 1 got 1000 wb’s most people would still suck balls.

you non-believers …

Flag Post
Originally posted by lol0lo:

you non-believers …

Guns are useless if you don’t know how to use them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Lone_Pisces:

you non-believers …

fists are very useful if you do know how to use them.

Flag Post

dude be realistic you need to say like 100 war bonds so that 1)the developers might listen to you . 2) people have to spend them well and you cant just buy everything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helloinmypan:

dude be realistic you need to say like 100 war bonds so that 1)the developers might listen to you . 2) people have to spend them well and you cant just buy everything.

ha….ha….hahaha….hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahaahahaaa

take a LONG look at all the long dead topics like this that the devs completely ignored, you can all beg for just 1 gold each and they still wouldnt do it.

Flag Post

that’s why we aim high!

gimme WB i say!

Flag Post

you non-believers …

Flag Post

you non-believers …

I assume you want to assault a minor then. Lock this man away for threatening a minor!