Forums Tyrant

Hi! My name is Johnny and I am the most Motivated Tyrant Player

61 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone! My name is Johnny and I am 13 years old and I am the most Motivated Tyrant Player.

I will collect all the cards in Tyrant, belong to the best faction (Damage Incorporated), and surge-win over 65% in every faction war.

There are many WB packs and the next card pack in the game will also also be “WB” because it will take me 12 years and 8 months to collect all the cards without spending any WB. That will clearly not be good enough for the most motivated Tyrant player.

Because I do not have money because I am only 13 years old and I will not steal my mother’s credit card (unlike some people) and I do not have a job, I will use the following plan to help me collect all the cards and be the best Tyrant player. It is summer and I do not have to go to school so I will:

1. Do household chores.
1a. Although I am 13, I am tall enough to reach the sink, so I will wash the dishes. I average 2 dishes/minute with minimum detergent usage and will lick dishes to prove they are clean (will wash again after licking).
1b. I will mow the lawn.
1c. Clean my room.

2. Pertaining to 1., negotiate a reasonable pay-package with parents at a minimum of 50-100% of Oklahoma’s state minimum wage. Will also attempt to negotiate a performance-based bonus.

3. I will sell lemonade in my yard at higher than supermarket prices. This will succeed because I am cute and I have a large family.

4. Hope that the European situation deteriorates. Once the EU has collapsed, I will ask my father to invest all my money accumulated from 1-3 into securities.

I will post updates on my progress.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnnyatTyrant:

Hello everyone! My name is Johnny and I am 13 years old and I am the most Motivated Tyrant Player.

I will collect all the cards in Tyrant, belong to the best faction (Damage Incorporated), and surge-win over 65% in every faction war.

There are many WB packs and the next card pack in the game will also also be “WB” because it will take me 12 years and 8 months to collect all the cards without spending any WB. That will clearly not be good enough for the most motivated Tyrant player.

Because I do not have money because I am only 13 years old and I will not steal my mother’s credit card (unlike some people) and I do not have a job, I will use the following plan to help me collect all the cards and be the best Tyrant player. It is summer and I do not have to go to school so I will:

1. Do household chores.
1a. Although I am 13, I am tall enough to reach the sink, so I will wash the dishes. I average 2 dishes/minute with minimum detergent usage and will lick dishes to prove they are clean (will wash again after licking).
1b. I will mow the lawn.
1c. Clean my room.

2. Pertaining to 1., negotiate a reasonable pay-package with parents at a minimum of 50-100% of Oklahoma’s state minimum wage. Will also attempt to negotiate a performance-based bonus.

3. I will sell lemonade in my yard at higher than supermarket prices. This will succeed because I am cute and I have a large family.

4. Hope that the European situation deteriorates. Once the EU has collapsed, I will ask my father to invest all my money accumulated in 1-3 into securities.

Brilliant troll.

Flag Post

At present, I only have $1 and 33 pennies in my piggie bank (I recently exhausted my savings on candy). This will not be enough to buy lemons.

I have negotiated with my father to advance me $10 at market interest rates to be deducted from my future earnings from household chores. I will invest this money into syrup and lemons and paper cups.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by firecat6666:

idiot replying to himself, facepalm

I am not QRRRQ7331. My name is Johnny. I think you are QRRRQ7331 and you are trying to smear me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by firecat6666:

idiot replying to himself, facepalm

I am not QRRRQ7331. My name is Johnny. I think you are QRRRQ7331 and you are trying to smear me.

It’s a conspiracy. Beware, Johnny.

Flag Post

great idea johnny! however i feel the need to point out that if more people would have signed my 1000 WB thread we would all have our WBs by now and would be able to use them to buy this new wb only set (one free pack a week? what do the devs think we are idiots? one free nexus or blight or purity per week would have been ok, but this new set needs to give me 4 or 5 free packs per week for it to not be wb only).

i have downrated tyrant and suggest you do the same johnny. you should down rate your dad too until he gives you a better intrest rate.

i would buy some lemonade from you, but I don’t spend my money.

Flag Post

Flag Post

shit, you got me, I quickly posted 20 spam messages in another thread to have 20 posts and not look like a new account

Flag Post

LOLOL, stealing pictures of little boys off the internet is a nono.

Flag Post

Good luck then..

Flag Post

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these!? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Who do you think I am!? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’ll get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Flag Post

You mistyped Pwnersaurus Rex.

Flag Post

2/10

Next please.

Greetz
Al

Flag Post

1. Do household chores.
1b. I will mow the lawn.
1c. Clean my room.

4. Hope that the European situation deteriorates. Once the EU has collapsed, I will ask my father to invest all my money accumulated from 1-3 into securities.

I hope you choke on your coco pops :p

Flag Post

I’ll chip in a few extra dollars if you wash those dishes shirtless.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

1a. Although I am 13, I am tall enough to reach the sink, so I will wash the dishes.

How did you get that tall? :OOO

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolizard:

You mistyped Pwnersaurus Rex.

He misspelt 100%

Flag Post

1. Do household chores.
1b. I will mow the lawn.
1c. Clean my room.

genius

Flag Post

1. Do household chores.
1b. I will mow the lawn.
1c. Clean my room.

Hello Johnny. Good luck getting money for packs. It sounds like you have a nice, well thought-out plan.

Flag Post

This thread MUST live on ^^
Gl Johny I mean Shadow or whoever you are

Flag Post

I’m Johnny’s mom. He will get paid less than the minimum wage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

And god forgive him if he makes mistakes…so many lashings.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

I’m Johnny’s sink. He will not reach me.