Forums Tyrant

Most Wanted Cards page 3

74 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by azn_kidd173:

which is the best legendary in the awaken pack?

All of them are best

Flag Post
Originally posted by MeatyDoughnut:

Top rare cards:

Some of the above summon:

There are other great rares, but these stand out.

What is Martyr doing there?

Off-Topic-ish: I got an Illumus from my free pack. It’s not very useful to me right now but if you had several of them it seems unstoppable with protect all and tribute. Maybe make it unique but buff it a little?

Flag Post

I included Martyr before I knew that on attack wouldn’t proc via strike. I was thinking that a lot of protect could be applied to it which could keep the entire team healed.

Flag Post

What do you guys think about Heaving Mass? It’s what I got, and I’ve had decent luck with it. But…

Can’t tell if I’ve gotten better with the card in my BT deck, or if the people I’ve been fighting against have been unlucky (I mostly tested this in faction wars).

Flag Post

wats better? razogoth or sabertooth? :)

Flag Post

razagoth Imo is overated…is very fragile in actual meta compared with sabertooth and his minion

Flag Post

Well the lest wanted card comes down to joltrick skiff, retainer of faith, and medidroid. Me having the first two know that skriff is not all that good but even still is nowhere near on the level of bad that retainer of faith is on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MeatyDoughnut:

I included Martyr before I knew that on attack wouldn’t proc via strike. I was thinking that a lot of protect could be applied to it which could keep the entire team healed.

That’s what I hoped, because when I got that card, well, I didn’t cry, but I wasn’t happy…

Flag Post

just got Hijacker… any idea what deck he fits in?

Flag Post

After playing against these cards for a few days, my perception of them changed quite a bit. Wurp and RR are not as OP as originally thought. I’d actually prefer to get Monarch and Defiance. Eviscerator is not that good for anti strike, with it’s 4 wait, I’ve never had trouble taking it down even when they had 2. Shuddering Keep is good against fear, but it alone is usually still not enough to take down fear decks before they win. Sabertooth is ok, but arguably worse than having Reaver alone. Tazerok is a pain to deal with without fear. Zarak is pretty OP.

Flag Post

!razagoth Imo is overated…is very fragile in actual meta compared with sabertooth and his minion!
Its not overated, ur stupid.

Flag Post

razagoth Imo is overated…is very fragile in actual meta compared with sabertooth and his minion.

u dont have a clue

Flag Post

Thank u kreteni prizadeti for removing my postsl ACMG ti si osel.

Flag Post

he i only have gasher i wish i have that anouke card thats cool

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by JotarkKa:

i faced israfael and…it died.

Impossible. You hacker :o

WHATS IMPOSSIBLE?MY SUNSPEAR + SUPPORT KILLED IT
Back To Topic:Monarch,Israfel,OrboZarak,Plague Burster And Mr.Fucking Rofficer
Arleady Have:Enclave Siegeship,Tireless Vet,Atelier(Pack)EWG

Flag Post

Miradren is just a derped commander. It deserves to be a common.

It seems sometimes the devs make a rare card that has some new skill or ability released with the new pack. And it’s like it’s rare only because it has a new ability. Despite the fact that anyone who’s played the game longer than a day can see that the card is moronic.

Flag Post

what are the most wanted cards from Terminus and Occupation sets?

Flag Post

Metalworks
Tyrelus
Lord Halcyon
Soulsteel Mount
Lightning Strider
Phantasm

Flag Post

Don’t forget Ophiuchus and Nikolas imo

Flag Post

I got Lord Halcyon :D
Still need to get others….especially legendary ones

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Agroagro:

I agree one of best BT arts…

Flag Post
Originally posted by bgammax:

actually I would fear a warp gate spam due to the fangs and a lack of good siege cards.I mean if you have a siege deck that spam is laughable,but who spams siege?SC will see some use as people realize the effects of summoning a max of 10 http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoddamnedBats every turn it will be used even if just as a part of wallstalls

no need to spam seige, simply use a silver edge.

Flag Post

I want Enclave Siegeship.