Forums Tyrant

[Suggestion] Deck Import Codes

58 posts

Flag Post

It’s a simple idea really.

1. Make a deck on the fansite:
Igor Spam

2. Grab the deck code (ex: http://tyrant.40in.net/kg/deck.php?nid=P/Hh+mgB+igSgz)

3. Paste it into a little bar in the deck building page on Tyrant.

4. Enjoy

Why I want it:
Quest decks, It takes so long to change little cards to get the right deck, then having to change all over again to make another one.

Thoughts / Ideas?

Flag Post

Yes. Want.

Flag Post

Would be very nice.
Maybe a little window which tells you if there were problems building the deck, e.g. you dont have the card or its already used in another deck

Flag Post

This is a good idea, and is a good answer to the thread posted earlier.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SirFenael:

Would be very nice.
Maybe a little window which tells you if there were problems building the deck, e.g. you dont have the card or its already used in another deck

two buttons:
- Pull all required cards from other decks
- Skip deck composing

Flag Post

this is really one of the best ideas i’ve ever seen… epic +1.

Flag Post

bad deck

Flag Post

Tyrant using something that the fansite created (the deck code system). I like

(That being said, even if it was implemented or not, Tyrant devs would probably craft an own code system just because they can)

As for the idea itself, it would be really nice.

Flag Post

totally agree +100000000

Flag Post

just make Fansite an official page for the game. I can´t imagine playing Tyrant with out Fansite, it adds more fun and functionality to the game, like rankings, factions … everything.

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

Good idea. Signed.

Flag Post

I think this was casually suggested in another thread, but it is a good idea.

The Fansite appears to have a successful implementation of deck building (not to mention a functional interface). It handles legendary/unique/“nonexistent” checks well by ignoring invalid input, so I’m not sure why Pip mentioned there may be trouble with “error checking”. A version in-game would have to additionally prevent potential client-side abuse such as duping however, but that shouldn’t be too difficult to accomplish.

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

I have seen it elsewhere too, and I like the idea a lot.

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

You can do this on Elements. Excellent idea!

Flag Post

More votes than hours since I posted, this might be a somewhat good idea.
(I dont get them often so im happy :P )

Hope the devs can see this and let me know what they think, or at least a couple members from the Consortium maybe?

Thanks for all the votes of confidence all!

Flag Post

Even if this wasn’t related to the fansite this would be such a great idea. just being able to recreate decks on the fly for whatever I’m doing would be great. It’d help for quests, raids, faction wars… everything, really.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FredrIQ:

Tyrant using something that the fansite created (the deck code system). I like

(That being said, even if it was implemented or not, Tyrant devs would probably craft an own code system just because they can)

As for the idea itself, it would be really nice.

And if we get an unpdate with another code we will have the same code at the fansite 2 days later

Flag Post

I agree that this is a great idea. However, I doubt that the devs will implement it. Reason: You wouldn’t need to buy additional deck spots anymore (they are a waste of gold/WBs IMO already now, but some people buy them).

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+10
Great

Flag Post

+1