Forums Tyrant

[Spoiler] Buffed Card page 11

404 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by sllp2020:

I think hadus needs crush instead of fear

I prefer 2 extra attack instead of strike all 2

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Prometheus14:

scion (pretty powerful as it is atm)

What

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lol0lo:

Vik
Uncommon Imperial Commander
10 hp
Counter 2
Strike all Righteous 1 (trolololo)

Ironically, it still looks useless.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moraku:
Originally posted by lol0lo:

Vik
Uncommon Imperial Commander
10 hp
Counter 2
Strike all Righteous 1 (trolololo)

Ironically, it still looks useless.

Counter 2 can kill sycos.

 
Flag Post

Where’s the Hope Mason, Utopia Beacon, Longshot, Heracles, Svetlana, Dracorex, Monarch and Credo master buffs??

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by OMGWTFFFS:

Where’s the Hope Mason, Utopia Beacon, Longshot, Heracles, Svetlana, Dracorex, Monarch and Credo master buffs??

In my pants.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tudordan:
Originally posted by OMGWTFFFS:

Where’s the Hope Mason, Utopia Beacon, Longshot, Heracles, Svetlana, Dracorex, Monarch and Credo master buffs??

In my pants.

Must be a tiny buff! hehe JK

 
Flag Post

did someone say tiny!?

 
Flag Post

Oh god please devs, BUFF ANVIL FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD.

 
Flag Post

Buff slider before anvil

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lol0lo:

buff the uncommons / commons toooo!

Plated Brute
Uncommon Raider
4/4/3
Evade
Armored 2
Chaos on Play

Silent Surveyor
Common Imperial
3/6/3
Flying
Siege 2
Cleanse ( won’t hurt right?)

Resilient Guardian
Common Imperial
2/8/3
Cleanse
AntiAir 3
Heal 2

Fury Walker
Uncommon Raider
2/4/2
Rally Raider 2
Flurry 1

Heartripper
Common Bloodthirsty
0/4/1
Rally Bloodthirsty 1
Swipe
Leech 1

Vik
Uncommon Imperial Commander
10 hp
Counter 2
Strike all Righteous 1 (trolololo)

yus

my 3 fury walkers will become dominate with these buffs.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by Prometheus14:

scion (pretty powerful as it is atm)

What

I think he meant the buffed version with 6 health. Even then though, comparing it to a rare card like vengful remora (which isn’t even that good) shows how under-powered he still is.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Heatless:

Oh god please devs, BUFF ANVIL FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD.

Originally posted by ashz7:

Buff slider before anvil

What about:…

Anvil

Unique Rare Raider Assault

4/4/2

Armored 2
Crush 3

Slider

Unique Rare Righteous Assault

2/2/0

Flurry 1

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kadlerkj:
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by Prometheus14:

scion (pretty powerful as it is atm)

What

I think he meant the buffed version with 6 health. Even then though, comparing it to a rare card like vengful remora (which isn’t even that good) shows how under-powered he still is.

Yeah I see it now. Either he needs 1 more attack or another skill (evade? evade payback combo? immob?)

 
Flag Post

Valefar multi decks much? I approve.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Prometheus14:
Originally posted by kadlerkj:
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by Prometheus14:

scion (pretty powerful as it is atm)

What

I think he meant the buffed version with 6 health. Even then though, comparing it to a rare card like vengful remora (which isn’t even that good) shows how under-powered he still is.

Yeah I see it now. Either he needs 1 more attack or another skill (evade? evade payback combo? immob?)

Something that deals some damage whether it’s counter, poison one, or some on attacked skill.

 
Flag Post

What about:…

Anvil

Unique Rare Raider Assault

4/4/2

Armored 2
Crush 3

Slider

Unique Rare Righteous Assault

2/2/0

Flurry 1

lol clearly u thought it through, not like it could kill svet before first turn is over

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CatSafe:

What about:…

Anvil

Unique Rare Raider Assault

4/4/2

Armored 2
Crush 3

Slider

Unique Rare Righteous Assault

2/2/0

Flurry 1

lol clearly u thought it through, not like it could kill svet before first turn is over

Just make it a 3/1. that way it still dies to a strike, but gives you a major 0 drop punch, if you need it.

 
Flag Post

4/1/0 just to make Hydraulis mad.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JotarkKa:

omega needs a buff too, and hades needs refresh instead of regen

lol, Hades now has Refresh.

 
Flag Post

Ragnarok still feels weak as hell, considering how rally heavy most decks are nowadays, especially righteous.

Maybe giving it Strike 2, or a weak summon every turn, or a decent one on play might make it more interesting

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by OMGWTFFFS:

Ragnarok still feels weak as hell, considering how rally heavy most decks are nowadays, especially righteous.

Maybe giving it Strike 2, or a weak summon every turn, or a decent one on play might make it more interesting

Summon Xeno Mauler

 
Flag Post

GIVE TEMPLAR A BUFF! i have it, and it is terrible for a legendary

 
Flag Post

orbo
1/1/0
flying
weaken all 1
regenerate

:D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

orbo
1/1/0
flying
weaken all 1
regenerate

:D

leave orbo to remain the worst card in the game :D