Forums Tyrant

Later tyrant, see ya-zgamer200

28 posts

Flag Post

Well, unlike most of the “goodbye” threads, I’m actually NOT quitting due to Updates. I actually enjoyed all the updates, despite the power creep.

This will probably go unnoticed. I’m not very well known. I wasn’t too good of a player, only Level 75. I only got Top 1% in Tourneys twice.

I rarely did Raids, and the highest profile Faction I was ever in was Soldiers of Fortune.

My Faction Steel Hurricane didn’t really go anywhere(only hit about the Top 150 before dying out)

But finally, after months of playing, I’ve hit the wall. I just have no drive at all to play the game. Not because I think the game is bad. Not because I thought the game was getting unfair. Mostly because it’s repetitive. Click, Click, Click. Just a little too simple.

Later guys, hope this game is still around if I ever decide to pick it up again.

Flag Post

Why do I feel like you’re an old friend, yet I’ve never noticed you much before?

Oh, and see ya. GL IRL.

PS.

Originally posted by zgamer200:

Are we supposed to know this guy?

It makes sense for players like shian to make a good-bye thread, but I don’t think the majority of players know who this guy is. I sure don’t.

Flag Post

bye z :( I’ll b sure to honor our agreement for ffl >.> but guess it wont mean much now

Flag Post

zgamer war okay or no?

Flag Post

Who are you?

Flag Post

I always thought Goodbye threads are only for attention.Does this mean whenever i need to take a shite i should post it on the forums?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JrJetu:

Who are you?

+1

Originally posted by kingkai98:

I always thought Goodbye threads are only for attention.Does this mean whenever i need to take a shite i should post it on the forums?

+2

Flag Post
Originally posted by AMCG:

Who are you?

+1

+1

Flag Post

Who are you?

Flag Post

I just took a shit.

Flag Post

he said goodbye to himself WHAT!

Flag Post

well good to know you’ll still be around on the forum! :)

Flag Post

Who are you?

Flag Post

He states that he isn’t well known. so if you don’t know him don’t say anything XD. Well good bye and gl irl Z

Flag Post

Who are you?

Flag Post

Who are you?

Flag Post

who are you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:

Who are you?

Flag Post

bye bye

Flag Post

Okay, I told myself I wouldn’t reply when I made this, but come on guys, enough with the whole “Who are you” joke. I admit it was pretty funny when jetu did it the first time, now its a bit annoying.

Flag Post

Okay, I told myself I wouldn’t reply when I made this, but come on guys, enough with the whole “Who are you” joke. I admit it was pretty funny when jetu did it the first time, now its a bit annoying.

Wait who are you again?

Flag Post

so.. who are you exactly?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mark0628:

Wait who are you again?

He’s the guy who we’re gonna end up smothering in FFB.

Flag Post

zgamer war okay or no?

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshisabeasty7:

He states that he isn’t well known. so if you don’t know him don’t say anything XD. Well good bye and gl irl Z