Forums Tyrant

Breast Cancer Awareness Month page 2

29 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by JrJetu:

Show your support for other cancers. They exist too. Seriously. Who isnt aware of breast cancer? Please don’t submit to this media led delusion.

i work outside pushing carts all day at walmart. because of this i am always around those freeloading a$$holes who ask for money, girlscouts, veterans, church, but none pisses me off more then the guy who stands out there, talks like a auctioneer, and says “lollypop or peanut, help children fight aids, diabetes and cancer”.

no matter how many times he says it the same thing comes to mind for me, “shoot or stab this guy, help cancer fight men, women and children”.

am i going to hell?

Flag Post

I’ve no problem with them doing it. Just as long as it’s for the right reasons, which this “breast cancer awareness” is no longer. And in case anyone is butt-hurt, yes, my family HAS been affected by it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JrJetu:

I’ve no problem with them doing it. Just as long as it’s for the right reasons, which this “breast cancer awareness” is no longer. And in case anyone is butt-hurt, yes, my family HAS been affected by it.

You use this word too much.

Flag Post

We live in a culture where people make hundreds of millions of dollars to throw a ball around, so, I think we still need more awareness.