Forums Tyrant

DEV SUGGESTION (Conquest Deck testing)

15 posts

Flag Post

we should be able to test our decks in different modes cuz its hard figuring out which decks are good in special tiles…examples

forcefield mode
toxic mode
clone mode
etc…

Flag Post

This sounds kinda like the simulators, but you mean a system that let you playtest decks manually?

Flag Post
Originally posted by purei:

This sounds kinda like the simulators, but you mean a system that let you playtest decks manually?

like when u click on your name and it gives you the option to fight or surge yourself so basically same thing but with different modes

Flag Post

I agree that this would be useful (and perhaps fun).

But cons:
1. little to 0 dev incentive to do this.
2. most likely would be an underused feature.
3. tyrant simulators easily fill this void.

Flag Post

Solution….

One person in your faction set their deck to the one on defense after scouting it. Then surge it as you can only “surge” in conquest anyways.

Problem solved

Flag Post
Originally posted by Swany64:

Solution….

One person in your faction set their deck to the one on defense after scouting it. Then surge it as you can only “surge” in conquest anyways.

Problem solved

now read again, then edit your post – or how do you think your solution simulates tile effects?

Flag Post

It’s not that hard to figure out which decks are good for each tile!

Example: Forcefiled has Protect so Strike is less effective, but Fear will punch straight through and every other deck gains increased Survivability, which is why if you see an Atlas deck on a Forcefield tile, you know you’re dealing with a n00b

Flag Post

I will pass this suggestion onto the devs. As a suggested implementation method, what about on the member info screen (yours or a faction member’s) where you can surge/fight…. how about if a few checkboxes were added that you might select one of that give a background effect (defaults to none, but also gives protect, freeze, poison, clone on turn 5, etc)?

Sound ok? If so, I will requst this of the devs.

-Pip

Flag Post

i think a good way to make this is by abilitating fighting your own slots directly by clicking on them, without having any after effects

Flag Post

i have another suggestion. give the leader/warmasters/officers the ability to remove any decks of other players. to help prevent people from hogging squares

Flag Post

I wish that conquest added more content to the game too, it gets a bit stale after you hit 31 tiles. Maybe a separate energy bar for that would help? You can reduce stamina for faction wars, 300 stamina gives quite the big advantage for attackers.

Flag Post

i’d like to see the conquest reset every 2 or 3 months to keep it fresh

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealPip:

I will pass this suggestion onto the devs. As a suggested implementation method, what about on the member info screen (yours or a faction member’s) where you can surge/fight…. how about if a few checkboxes were added that you might select one of that give a background effect (defaults to none, but also gives protect, freeze, poison, clone on turn 5, etc)?

-Pip

As Always Pip, an excellent and straight to the point (effective – pun intended and feasible) suggestion/solution – tyvm :) Always enjoy your posts (and I don’t hand out compliments like flyers on a street corner). Oh, and +1

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevinexmx:

I wish that conquest added more content to the game too, it gets a bit stale after you hit 31 tiles. Maybe a separate energy bar for that would help? You can reduce stamina for faction wars, 300 stamina gives quite the big advantage for attackers.

NO WAY!
With 300 stam I can log only twice per day and still have reasonable LP gain.

What we need is bigger energy pool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealPip:

-Pip

Wouldn’t that involve having the member set the def to be tested as faction def? (insert implications of inconvenience blah blah.)
This would be a nice option, but including it along with a view and test option on conquest tiles would be more ideal.