Forums Tyrant

Congratulations to Dragons... page 4

125 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by fsjs:

Relating to new conquest strategy, u deserved it. Some say everything is worth to win, as getting weaker allies to counter hard wars and null FP gain, to only attack when u have an ally coverup, as well as to spy the adversary to get their surge decks and then change faction and organize the defs so the surges can be countered in short term.

All that said, congratulations. It demanded great organization to make it work, even if the tactics were not decent ones. But its war, and wars are won with at least a bit of cowardness, as always.

Good teamwork and communication.

You obviously need to learn a LOT more about your own faction before posting things like this in the forums…

I will keep my mouth shut for now, but next time do your research or a lot of MoM dirty laundry will be hung out to dry.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
removed

I gotta say Im also curious. I’ve only been with MoM for a few months, but during this time, to the best of my knowledge, MoMers played exceptionally fair. There were a few cases where “bending the rules” would have been helpful, and was brought up as an option, but in virtually all those cases MoM leaders took firm stand against cheating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CatSafe:

do it, woman. the laundry, I mean

I gotta say Im also curious. I’ve only been with MoM for a few months, but during this time, to the best of my knowledge, MoMers played exceptionally fair. There were a few cases where “bending the rules” would have been helpful, and was brought up as an option, but in virtually all those cases MoM leaders took firm stand against cheating.

Why dont you ask your leaders if they would like me to do a tell-all here? It is not something I really want to do, as several people I am fond of will get caught in the middle. But if you guys wanna fling shit, best to know your own pile of it first.

Flag Post

I was notified this is turning into a troll thread, therefore my place is here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ralkkdillon:

Why dont you ask your leaders if they would like me to do a tell-all here? It is not something I really want to do, as several people I am fond of will get caught in the middle. But if you guys wanna fling shit, best to know your own pile of it first.

show that to us now ? what u mean ?

Flag Post

@firecat6666: nice manners good sir

Flag Post
Originally posted by firecat6666:

removed

white or wheat bread?

Better go with the healthy choice, wheat…your blood pressure seems to already have issues…

Flag Post
Originally posted by inorix:

@firecat6666: nice manners good sir

oh, don’t mind me, I’m just paying back in kind.

Flag Post

this is for you, catepillar. I thought you were a nice guy, but now I hope you get what you deserve

I still think you are a nice guy. Maybe a bit overwhelmed and a tad emotional at the moment. Can’t say that I blame you. It is tough when your faction falls from the top spot (I have been there, probably more than you, and I am speaking from experience). And I urge you to calm down before saying blatantly sexist and stupid things.

Flag Post

firecat6666, be polite and show manners

Flag Post

aber aber – seeing how much hard feelings are vented here there must be something exciting going on – let love rule, its the same but better than hate

Flag Post

i made the cat moar :)

enjoy, Ralk. i did it factionless, and im sure all kings have their hands dirty, if not now, somewhere else buried on the way.

im sure u as well would not enjoy zombies walking around the forums again. let them rest, all of them, and lets talk about the living. afterall i congratulated u woman, smile :)

Flag Post

removed

Give me a break. Lets show at least a little maturity here on the forums. There is a fine line between trolling and what you said, firecat6666 and you crossed it.

Having been in both MoM and Dragons I believe this thread is pointless. Both factions are strong and both factions are competitive. I think the cheating accusations are overblown on both sides.

Flag Post

firecat6666… you should start to surge like a man and respect the ladies. Then you can wash your dirty laundry if you want!

Flag Post

>manners
>maturity
>internet

no

Flag Post
Originally posted by phirephace:

firecat6666… you should start to surge like a man and respect the ladies. Then you can wash your dirty laundry if you want!

lol, you should watch me playing chess to see how well I’ll ever be able to surge

Flag Post

removed

Typical MoM reaction to the rather incredulous(not) realization to the fact that MoM is not the best and never was – the recent(and rightful) ascension of Dragons to Rank #1 is merely further putting out a truism that was already a ways out there for all to see. Wallet warriors always get mad when they lose.

Flag Post

>manners
>maturity
>internet

no

You are breaking the MoM code of conduct however. And you can still conduct yourself with some civility on the forums. I say this because I respect MoM as a faction, and I don’t think their leadership would appreciate what you say being taken as their official faction position.

Flag Post

oh, here come the mods. my dirty words are still quoted around everywhere, have fun cleaning up. by the way, now that you mention it the code of conduct looked quite different last time I looked at it. I’m sure there was something completely opposite of “5. Do not randomly troll people.” last time I checked. I guess I really did break it :(

Flag Post

I was only gone for a couple of hours … and now i missed all the drama and sexist things D: