Forums Tyrant

Congratulations to Dragons... page 5

125 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

I was only gone for a couple of hours … and now i missed all the drama and sexist things D:

WELL, now that you’re back go make me a sammich.

Flag Post

Woaw guys, it’s only a game…

Flag Post
Originally posted by firecat6666:

I was only gone for a couple of hours … and now i missed all the drama and sexist things D:

how is that supposed to be sexist? (i know it’s meant to be … cg keeps telling me to make him sammiches, but i keep telling him to clean his room :D)

Flag Post

how is that supposed to be sexist? (i know it’s meant to be … cg keeps telling me to make him sammiches, but i keep telling him to clean his room.)

I don’t know, that’s what everyone said… then the mods deleted everything and you’ll be dying of curiosity forever

Flag Post

how is that supposed to be sexist? (i know it’s meant to be … cg keeps telling me to make him sammiches, but i keep telling him to clean his room.)

I don’t know, that’s what everyone said… then the mods deleted everything and you’ll be dying of curiosity forever

:’(

Flag Post

one thing is sure: wars on the top are a lot more tensive if you have competition – grats on the last win to MoM

Flag Post
Originally posted by Floorstone:

one thing is sure: wars on the top are a lot more tensive if you have competition – grats on the last win to MoM

Can I make congrats thread? How about we make one every time leader change hand. Would be fun I say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Floorstone:

Thank you floorstone. Another good war. As an aside, I retract my previous congratulations since they appear premature.

Flag Post

mood of the moment:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Philosopher:

Congrats Dragons! Very well-deserved ranking.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Originally posted by stillimproving:

Congrats dragons! You guys definitely deserved this!

Have to agree again :)

As an ex-dragon: Grats for you taking 1st place, now grats for us taking it back :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by CatSafe:

MoM leaders took firm stand against cheating.

rofl
rofl

So naive…

Flag Post

NotSureIfCongratulatingMomOrDragons.jpg

Flag Post
Originally posted by Golden119:

NotSureIfCongratulatingMomOrDragons.jpg

can’t it be both?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Griever514:
Originally posted by CatSafe:

MoM leaders took firm stand against cheating.

rofl
rofl

So naive…

catsafe. the least suspicious alt of catepillar.

Flag Post

This petty non-sense is why I am so glad I left top faction play. I spent time in a faction with nearly every person flaming this thread and I have no idea why anyone wants to keep bringing up the past. Nearly everyone still trying to hang on to the #1 spot has broken the rules at least once…move on with your lives.

On a side note, much love to Tumor as the final remaining classy person to have served on both sides of the MoM vs Everyone battle over the last year or so (other than Dak…who is so classy he barely visits the forums). Good lord, positions change, the fp system is set up to benefit lower ranked factions…

Dragons has been poised to take over the number 1 spot for about a month or so. Better activity and a passion for climbing to the top of the mountain. Give them their credit. However, anyone naive enough to count MoM out must have had some recent brain trauma, as MoM has one of the most tenacious spirits in the game, and will not just roll over and disband (unless of course Ohio can get leadership somehow).

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

This petty non-sense is why I am so glad I left top faction play. I spent time in a faction with nearly every person flaming this thread and I have no idea why anyone wants to keep bringing up the past. Nearly everyone still trying to hang on to the #1 spot has broken the rules at least once…move on with your lives.

On a side note, much love to Tumor as the final remaining classy person to have served on both sides of the MoM vs Everyone battle over the last year or so (other than Dak…who is so classy he barely visits the forums). Good lord, positions change, the fp system is set up to benefit lower ranked factions…

Dragons has been poised to take over the number 1 spot for about a month or so. Better activity and a passion for climbing to the top of the mountain. Give them their credit. However, anyone naive enough to count MoM out must have had some recent brain trauma, as MoM has one of the most tenacious spirits in the game, and will not just roll over and disband (unless of course Ohio can get leadership somehow).

I don’t know what you’re saying, but I like it because it sounds angry!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

I don’t know what you’re saying, but I like it because it sounds angry!!

Angry isn’t the correct word to describe that posted…I would call is prostrated.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Flag Post

Congrats Dragons!

Flag Post

Congrats from ex Dragon :)

Flag Post

This was inevitable, MoM could only maintain 1st place as long as they could WB all their wins.

Once devs removed that feature, it was over.

Flag Post

man, I love this.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Dragons <3
Congrats for being 1st (for a while ;) )