Forums Tyrant

ZeroPhobia Public Awareness Thread page 2

277 posts

Flag Post

yep we are a great faction with a tough reputation :) and still are fast rising up the ranks unlike faction like —b’z— or the purple reapers who climbed the ranks fast, but didn’t get all of the way there (no offence to them). just look at our faction page on fansite and the recruitment stuff is posted there by annaw3. i hope for the best at ZeroPhobia :)

Flag Post

Grats to Italian for being worthy and fun opponents. We thoroughly enjoyed warring with you guys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DANzam111:

Grats to Italian for being worthy and fun opponents. We thoroughly enjoyed warring with you guys.

and Bump.

Flag Post

bump for australia getting the 2 year spot on the UN security council. I am fully aware that no one outside of australia knows or cares

Flag Post

:( no one says to me ur guys joined here D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacachomp:

bump for australia getting the 2 year spot on the UN security council. I am fully aware that no one outside of australia knows or cares

Welcome Aussies!

Flag Post

It really looks like you’re one of the most rapid growing factions of Tyrant, as of now :0

Anyway, what are your requirements? I’m really in need of a faction that does both conquest and regular wars. If you’re interested in having a veteran player (been playing since release) into your ranks, just contact me via PM or whisper :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

It really looks like you’re one of the most rapid growing factions of Tyrant, as of now :0

Anyway, what are your requirements? I’m really in need of a faction that does both conquest and regular wars. If you’re interested in having a veteran player (been playing since release) into your ranks, just contact me via PM or whisper :)

gtfo maik :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1995toilet:

yep we are a great faction with a tough reputation :) and still are fast rising up the ranks unlike faction like —b’z— or the purple reapers who climbed the ranks fast, but didn’t get all of the way there (no offence to them). just look at our faction page on fansite and the recruitment stuff is posted there by annaw3. i hope for the best at ZeroPhobia :)

Well SORRY for making it to the top 50 with only 20-ish odd(yes, they are a very odd group) people and then slow down due to not having enough members…but hey, we’ve got a full faction now…maybe we’ll pass you in time :D gl, hf, and “May the odds forever be in your favor” >:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Purplesan:

Well SORRY for making it to the top 50 with only 20-ish odd(yes, they are a very odd group) people and then slow down due to not having enough members…but hey, we’ve got a full faction now…maybe we’ll pass you in time :D gl, hf, and “May the odds forever be in your favor” >:D

Who the hell says “May the odds forever be in your favor”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

if he’s trying to quote hunger games, it’s ever in your favor

anyways who the hell quotes a frickin book from this decade?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

if he’s trying to quote hunger games, it’s ever in your favor

anyways who the hell quotes a frickin book from this decade?

Pssssssst, I knew where the quote was from…that was what I was mocking.

Flag Post

Hunger games = Battle royale in bad. I am aware that the twilight generation and the PTD-fans *cough*showza*cough* dig it but keep it out of our reqruitment thread :]

Flag Post

hunger games sucked, it’s just a stupid love story and not enough action in it

Flag Post

oh dang, looks intense

Flag Post
Originally posted by LauraxRawR:

oh dang, looks intense

highest score so far!!!!

Flag Post

You don’t think us as worthy opponents, but keep a ridiculous contract with gangs.
You will not have a good sleep.
Your correct action shall be taking tiles from factions with too many (31+), not from cornered ones (6-).

Flag Post

What contract with what gangs lol? But yeah, we’d prefer to take your tiles than start a full on war and gain maybe one or two tiles after weeks of fighting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by akumaxx_ws:

You don’t think us as worthy opponents, but keep a ridiculous contract with gangs.
You will not have a good sleep.
Your correct action shall be taking tiles from factions with too many (31+), not from cornered ones (6-).

You are a worthy opponent with great players but lets be honest you are unlucky to be the weakest opponent surrounding us. Sorry for that but I think with our current activity we deserve more than just 20 tiles… :-/

Flag Post

ZeroPhobia in action.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

ZeroPhobia in action.

Look, ma! I’m famous!

Flag Post

Gratz to Italian for another nice war. It’s been a pleasure guys.

Flag Post

Translation: Hey everyone, look how much damage we did! We totally raped Italian! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

Translation: Hey everyone, look how much damage we did! We totally raped Italian! :D

Yeah a little bit. Hey, Italian Brags about how much damage they did against MoM and Germans (see respective threads) so why can’t we? Not to mention this is our highest scoring war so far. It’s a holiday, might as well celebrate a little success.

Flag Post

you have every right to brag and be proud of your results

same as I have every right to make fun of you for bragging :)