Forums Tyrant

ZeroPhobia Public Awareness Thread page 3

277 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

you have every right to brag and be proud of your results

same as I have every right to make fun of you for bragging :)

True.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crimsoneye:
Originally posted by ghdrlfehd:

so you guys are afriad of him?

No offense, btw~^^
just for fun

!!!!OFFENSE DETECTED!!!!

Flag Post

We’ve got a fair number of under-performers who we want to kick, which means that we’re once again looking for new members. If you want to be with us as we head towards #1, send a message to our beautiful leader annaw3 or any of the other officers.

Flag Post

As Mr. Chomp said, we are looking for new members who are active and can surge well. Come join a great team of new/veteran players on the way up. You also get to play with the legendary Hoschisack!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Showza18:

As Mr. Chomp said, we are looking for new members who are active and can surge well. Come join a great team of new/veteran players on the way up. You also get to play with the legendary MSUSpartan3096!

Fixed that for ya!

Flag Post

Ignore that guy ^ we don’t know who he is and why he has such a big number at the end of his name.

Flag Post

Our faction has been doing some minor restructuring lately, and many under-performing players have been kicked. As always, we have a few potential spaces. If you consider a strong, active player who can pull at least +2000 net points per week, and if you enjoy a competitive environment, I strongly suggest that you consider applying for a spot. Say something in this thread or whisper one of our officers if you wish to join.

Flag Post

Still looking for new recruits who are active in chat and good at surging. If you got what it takes, you should join us because:

1) We don’t take part in the pathetic FP boosting methods used by others

2) Not a part of a alliance that is allied with half the top 10 yawn

3) Have a great mix of veteran and newer players

4) Active and friendly chat with good people

So, if you’re not satisfied with your current faction, send me or Pengawain a pm. This is important as we are unlikely to accept random applicants who don’t get in touch first.

Flag Post

just wanna add that they really are friendly and help with all deck requests etc in a timely fashion. I know I am a ZP member but I have only rejoined recently and it’s been great again

<3 ZP

Flag Post

so you say you did zero tile swaps with Brags Only on previous map? nice. i just love hypocrites

Flag Post
Originally posted by turek88:

so you say you did zero tile swaps with Brags Only on previous map? nice. i just love hypocrites

We swapped occassionally with Brags before the update. Other factions were abusing it 24/7 for precious FP. No point debating this as we were stomping Italians/Germans everyday in wars but their constant swapping kept them above us in ranking.

After the update everyone in the alliance paired off to war swap and circle jerk, and where was ZP? Minding our own business and playing the game as it should be played. So, you can make out like ZP is as dirty as the factions so desperate for FP they would use any exploit to get it, but we are far from that. FP system is a joke, we’ll just continue steamrolling you all in wars. Thank you.

Flag Post

I’m no big city lawyer with one of those fancy college degrees, but it seems to me that ‘occassional’ abuse is still abuse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sighaknight:

I’m no big city lawyer with one of those fancy college degrees, but it seems to me that ‘occassional’ abuse is still abuse.

You’re right Sighaknoob. I’m not proud of the swaps we did and I had no part in it, but to compare what we did to the factions moving from tile to war swapping all day long is not reasonable.

Flag Post

for what it’s worth, been pleasant neighbours and we’ve got on fine, I also respect a faction “going it alone” kinda thing :)

Flag Post

Many factions were tempted into the FP swapping to keep up with the Jones’, however Showza stated that they no longer participate in the pathetic act. Sigha…lrn2reednub

Flag Post

I like when someone says “Playing game as it should be played” and means “Everyone should play like we play, because now we look like idiots”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jarmok:

I like when someone says “Playing game as it should be played” and means “Everyone should play like we play, because now we look like idiots”.

Yes we did not war swap like other factions. We do not rely on 5 allies in the top 10 to stay competitive cos we’re too weak to stand alone. We don’t gang attack factions who we can’t beat by ourselves. We don’t talk to said allies for info so we can attack factions right after they declared on someone else. Damn, we look like diots!

Flag Post

I just see it all as strategy, yes factions like Better World may have an asterisk next to their no1 spot but if the devs allow you to do something retarded that is also beneficial, it’s pretty much expected that players will “abuse” it, like retards.

ZP isn’t innocent, and neither are most of the top factions, but they shouldn’t be blamed entirely or punished severely.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Showza18:

We swapped occassionally with Brags before the update. Other factions were abusing it 24/7 for precious FP. No point debating this as we were stomping Italians/Germans everyday in wars but their constant swapping kept them above us in ranking.

After the update everyone in the alliance paired off to war swap and circle jerk, and where was ZP? Minding our own business and playing the game as it should be played. So, you can make out like ZP is as dirty as the factions so desperate for FP they would use any exploit to get it, but we are far from that. FP system is a joke, we’ll just continue steamrolling you all in wars. Thank you.

Are you kidding?
1. Occasionally? You tile swapped for weeks, and you and Brags kicked us out of the top 10 thanks to that;
2. Italian did it for approx a week – I posted the exact amount of FP we gained that way;
3. You didn’t beat us everyday in war, and we beated you ALMOST the same amount of time since we were doing really well and we beated also many strong factions;
4. Italian/Germans where the ones who proposed to all the factions to stop tile-swapping; and we weren’t the ones who began to do that.

Italian tile swapped? Yes.
ZP tile swapped? Yes.
Where’s the difference? The difference is that Italian said “what we made was wrong, so we’ll end it”… Instead you don’t acknowledge your faults: you are not better than us.

Flag Post

We swapped a fair bit with Brags, but not constantly. Both we and Italians stopped doing it as part of the Gentlemen’s Agreement. I don’t think either faction is at fault. From our perspective you were getting a heck of a lot more points out of the abuse than we were, but it’s irrelevant anyway. Also, looking back at our war records we’re 8-3 against you, and 7-0 recently.

Agreeing that turek was wrong, but as a ZP officer I can say that we only began tileswapping to avoid being left behind by the mainstream abusers. We stopped immediately once this wasn’t the case.

Flag Post

As a member of Brags only, I can confirm that we began tile-swapping long after alliance-factions started it.
In my memory we did 1 to 2 swaps a day; in comparison, some alliance-factions exhausted it to the limit at times.

Btw. I don’t even understand why this is still a topic for some people … (and I think Italian is by far not the first faction to name when it comes to tile-swapping)

Flag Post

ZP is quite a reputable faction. They tileswapped occasionally, but they aren’t the only one’s to have done it. A brilliant person once said that one must constantly reevaluate their moral standing because it changes every day. ZP made an agreement to discontinue tileswapping on this forum, as did Italian and Germans. I don’t see why this is being discussed again, but what is done is done, and trying to bring up the past is silly.

Flag Post

learn to read?!
“we don’t take part..” (=Simple Present) doesn’t mean that ZP never tileswapped.
ZP “signed” the gentlemen agreement against tileswaping (something what ur factions seems not able to do) and didn’t swap since then, so Showza18 is right and ZP became even cooler.
This is the whole story. no drama, sorry:|

Originally posted by Faiivel:

As a member of Brags only, I can confirm that we began tile-swapping long after alliance-factions started it.
In my memory we did 1 to 2 swaps a day; in comparison, some alliance-factions exhausted it to the limit at times.

Ur memory is bad and makes u talking bs. Check brags only forum plz, and u might get a clue who started “regulary” swapping for FP first.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aquatar:

learn to read?!
“we don’t take part..” (=Simple Present) doesn’t mean that ZP never tileswapped.
ZP “signed” the gentlemen agreement against tileswaping (something what ur factions seems not able to do) and didn’t swap since then, so Showza18 is right and ZP became even cooler.

Ur memory is bad and makes u talking bs. Check brags only forum plz, and u might get a clue who started “regulary” swapping for FP first.

no need to cover it up buddy, he just admitted the scheme, let it go, its not a big deal if u did it a few times

Flag Post
Originally posted by Entername_______:
Originally posted by Aquatar:

learn to read?!

no need to cover it up buddy, he just admitted the scheme, let it go, its not a big deal if u did it a few times

As stated by the great and honorable ECB. May ECB have mercy on your tyrant soul for his word is sovereign and ever lasting. HAIL ECB!