Forums Tyrant

Worst Rare?

80 posts

Flag Post

I’m looking for the worst rare. No cards from the gold packs. Suggestions?

Flag Post

I have to vote one of: Barracus/SkyCom/Blight Tower

SkyCom, probably because of the name. I’d have accepted SkyEdu.

Flag Post

Slithoid Frame is a really bad rare. It’s a Terminus card. Migt not be the worst, but it’s pretty bad.

Flag Post

Found one myself: soot launcher and it sucks in my opinion.

Flag Post

soot launcher isn’t the best but it hardly sucks, the big problem with it is low attack, but if you can get it rallied, even by 1, or you’re not facing weaken/protect it can pull its weight.

Flag Post

ABOLISHER! I’m an idiot.

Flag Post

Mobile command…I only have it because I’m a completionist…

Flag Post

I’m going to have to go with Egor. I’ve yet to see any real use for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkninjalucian:

Nice

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkninjalucian:

I found it a useful meat shield in the decay quests.

Can’t believe nobody named Skullkeeper. A rare worse than many commons.

Flag Post

Some might argue Egor and Joltrek Skiff. Groteske gets my vote for worst Promo rare. Photon Walker is probably the worst Reward rare.

Flag Post

This thread needs:

1. pictures
  2. motivations

Edit: Ok I will follow my own rules.

My motivations: Kittens are cute, and a “worst rare” thread is very uninteresting without your motivation as to why the card is, in fact, the worst. Also looking up cards is a hassle, better if you link the pic here!

Flag Post

Has anyone ever used Nightmare, ever?

Flag Post
Originally posted by G1ygas:

Has anyone ever used Nightmare, ever?

I used to use Nightmare back when Support Carriers were just introduced :p
But then they released Elemental…

Flag Post

Flag Post

Nobody ever seems to mention Jet Trooper in threads like this. But, I doubt that anybody has ever thought of using this card beyond the earliest missions (after getting it in Mission 28).

Flag Post

Absolutely the worst!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ultradc:

Slithoid Frame is a really bad rare. It’s a Terminus card. Migt not be the worst, but it’s pretty bad.

What are u talking about! Slithoid is a nice card…

might be better than gorivore…

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrappyNick:

Nobody ever seems to mention Jet Trooper in threads like this. But, I doubt that anybody has ever thought of using this card beyond the earliest missions (after getting it in Mission 28).

I see people use this card today lol IDK why… in my opinion i never like or used this card

Flag Post

I sure as heck did use it though when I first got it. I would argue that if the card actually has a legitimate use even if it subsequently gets obsoleted by better cards then it doesn’t deserve to be on the bottom of the pile.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Perfs:

I sure as heck did use it though when I first got it. I would argue that if the card actually has a legitimate use even if it subsequently gets obsoleted by better cards then it doesn’t deserve to be on the bottom of the pile.

Jet trooper does suck and venomous raptor is too if you dont have rally associated with it.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by dangercide:

Flag Post
Originally posted by go525525:
Originally posted by Perfs:

Jet trooper does suck and venomous raptor is too if you dont have rally associated with it.

Jet Trooper sucks, but when you’re just beating mission 28 most your cards still suck anyways, and so it fits right in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dangercide:

Lol