Forums Tyrant

Worst Rare? page 3

80 posts

Flag Post

egor > joltrek skiff, +1

People just hate them because they are too far below rares of the same pack.

And lots of rare is irrelevant to meta or mission these day(or ever): Grinder, Jet trooper, Mawcor, Raging Prowler, Credo Mech, Zerbur, Phantom, Nightmare, Ixnedrone, Remote Analyzer, Cycle Mech, Barrier, Blight Devourer, Paladin, Revered Monk, Terror, Claw wheeler, Drop pod, Smash and Grab, Moonsilver Plate….

Flag Post
Originally posted by nublex:

egor > joltrek skiff, +1

And lots of rare is irrelevant to meta or mission these day(or ever): Grinder, Jet trooper, Mawcor, Raging Prowler, Credo Mech, Zerbur, Phantom, Nightmare, Ixnedrone, Remote Analyzer, Cycle Mech, Barrier, Blight Devourer, Paladin, Revered Monk, Terror, Claw wheeler, Drop pod, Smash and Grab, Moonsilver Plate….

LOL.

Flag Post

Shield Bearer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tudordan:

egor > joltrek skiff, +1

LOL.

+1 – Mawcor is not irrelevant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Footballpwn:

Shield Bearer.

It just got buffed dude.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Footballpwn:

Shield Bearer.

It just got buffed dude.

It’s pretty good right now.

Flag Post

This!

Flag Post

Sorry for getting of Topic, but I didn’t wanted to start a new thread… did anyone see any card in the whole game more worse then that?

“Halt Advance” did anyone EVER use it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tuarin:

Sorry for getting of Topic, but I didn’t wanted to start a new thread… did anyone see any card in the whole game more worse then that?

Do you know what a rare is?

Flag Post
Originally posted by skolu:

To be fair, he did say ‘of’ topic, he might’ve meant ‘off-topic’ but he could also mean ‘of the topic’.

Flag Post

Yeah, “off-topic” was the phrase I was looking for. Thx dark! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfang77:
Originally posted by skolu:

To be fair, he did say ‘of’ topic, he might’ve meant ‘off-topic’ but he could also mean ‘of the topic’.

Thank you for your service to the world! Both of you have uncovered a gross injustice to OP and to English. Please accept my token of gratitude: A limited edition art of halt advance

Flag Post

Hunter 3/1 strike 1

Flag Post

Why egor? He’s useful in sealed HW as countering the quilled blasters. Now PULSIFIER and VOLATILE WRECKER, they’re completely useless.

Flag Post

Thank you for your service to the world! Both of you have uncovered a gross injustice to OP and to English. Please accept my token of gratitude: A limited edition art of halt advance

I’d probably use that card if that was the art… I’d probably even spend some event points on it! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by travian10000:

I’d probably use that card if that was the art… I’d probably even spend some event points on it! :D

+1 Halt advance: 1 token :D

Flag Post

I’m expecting “omg no i use reurposed soldier all da tiem just use asylum LoT and you win ebry game!@#$#”

Flag Post

Hexidac isn’t the “worst”, it’s just very pointless.

Flag Post

Bro, Hunter.

Flag Post

Sand Crawler

Flag Post

Pulsifier

At least egor can kill a quilled in sealed, pulsifier cant do anything

Flag Post

retainer of faith joltrek skiff is much better than that crap and egor can kill those daizon blitz percusor heli duster and clipper is not bad but not great.

Flag Post

Why hasn’t this piece of crap been mentioned yet?

Flag Post

If it dies and you have heracles alive, you can massacre your opponent for revenge. That’s better than what many other rares can boast. It’s also probably the best non-legendary, non-promo intercept card that is a raider.

Flag Post
Originally posted by euleraleph:

If it dies and you have heracles alive, you can massacre your opponent for revenge. That’s better than what many other rares can boast. It’s also probably the best non-legendary, non-promo intercept card that is a raider.

Yes, and it’s also the only one. So it’s the worst too. Anyway, more often than less all your cards will be gone leaving nothing to rally and Halcyon the Corrupt will have tons of fun as it intercepts all of the mimic giving him Augment 1 for his happy Sabres to kill everything.