Forums Tyrant

So, whatever happened to trading in?

15 posts

Flag Post

Last Winter, there was talk about making the vault a “store” where you could potentially auction off your wb cards for wb. Never happened.

A month ago, an idea was floated to to exchange your cards, including wb cards, for new cards, at around a 3:1 exchange rate. Then the conversation stopped.

What gives?

Flag Post

Never going to happen…

Flag Post

The “store” was placed on a shelf right besides conquest “updates”, “re-tooling” daily chance and DNAimagery’s “skill”

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

DNAimagery’s “skill”

lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

The “store” was placed on a shelf right besides conquest “updates”, “re-tooling” daily chance and DNAimagery’s “skill”

QFT

Flag Post

The devs told us that this feature was denied because they will lose too much money and new players couldn’t get easily a free Dracorex because of high price (35 or 40 wb).

You must search all the previous posts of dawayne and synapticon from february 2012 I think.

Flag Post

Another one from dawayne, feb 27th: “We have also changed the way the Elite store works. The bonus is now awarded as you purchase War Bonds, and can be claimed in the Featured Store page. We hope to add additional Elite levels in the near future to continue to reward players who support the game. These will be applied retroactively and will award previous supporters with bonuses as well.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

The devs told us that this feature was denied because they will lose too much money.

Thats all you should have said. They don’t care about new/free players whatsoever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sighaknight:

Another one from dawayne, feb 27th: “We have also changed the way the Elite store works. The bonus is now awarded as you purchase War Bonds, and can be claimed in the Featured Store page. We hope to add additional Elite levels in the near future to continue to reward players who support the game. These will be applied retroactively and will award previous supporters with bonuses as well.”

I should be rewarded!

Flag Post

The devs didn’t give you the updates you wanted, therefore they want you to die in a ditch.

Subtext.

Flag Post

I personally didn’t like this suggestion anyway, because unless you warbond, you’ll regret turning in several shitty cards for one shitty card.

Flag Post

Seems like not many remember what happened at the time. The majority of players were against the idea even if Draco cost 30 WBs instead of 25. So the devs dropped the idea after witnessing most people being against it.

Flag Post

4 (total) yuriches, all from packs, I want my bonds back

Flag Post
Originally posted by zaraki:

Seems like not many remember what happened at the time. The majority of players were against the idea even if Draco cost 30 WBs instead of 25. So the devs dropped the idea after witnessing most people being against it.

Things have changed. With the possibility that Nexus packs will be available for everyone to craft, and obtainable buffed cards (Tremor Wyrm) free Awakening/Terminus packs, and rewards (HtC) making most early missions easy, Dracorex is no longer a “must-have” card.
Now’s a good time to bring back the idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sighaknight:

I remember this….it happened when I had 59 wb and got 1 more the next day…..FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU