Forums Tyrant

List of outstanding glitches/errors (NOV 2012) page 2

35 posts

Flag Post

Updated OP with items reported to have been fixed. I guess some items will be difficult to test, as they can be quite random.

Flag Post

could you add to the list the following 2 bugs:
1) it’s possible to bypass in conquest the 6h cooldown between 2 conquests
2) it’s possible to bypass in conquest the 24h cooldown between 2 consecutive attacks on the same tile

It seems that the bugs appear randomly. Someone seems capable of reproducing them at will, while the others are able to get that bugs randomly

Flag Post

Actually, I think I should make a new thread. Since the DEVs seem to like looking through these lists, I’d rather not have them read through the same list several times over (they’d more than likely miss any new additions i put into the list). I’ll make the new thread based on glitches and exploits with more details so that the DEVs can investigate into each one.

Flag Post

dunno if this was fixed, but i remember sorting the Ranking suggested that each column’s sort held data for the other column(s there’s 3 total now), and these could be out of sync.

Meaning, the top faction in FP would have 5000 if sorted by FP, but if sorted by tiles, the same faction would show 5010 FP. I don’t see an example of it right now.

Flag Post

There is a minor visual nuisance with foil cards. The grey layer that is normally hidden may not be correctly masked, so you see a moving rectangle.

Flag Post

Okay, here is evidence of Ranking incorrectness based on which sort you do:

Better World’s counts are wrong.

Sorted by FR, it gives the same numbers as sorted by CR.

Flag Post

Client-side glitch:

Must say 23 hours.

Flag Post

I feel like this is a necessary necro because this:

Originally posted by masterluke:

Sometimes a card can be irremovable from a deck. I’ve had an asylum stuck in one of my decks for over 3 months now. When clicked to be taken out of the deck, the game momentarily pauses and where it says “All Skills” goes blank for a few seconds.

still hasn’t been fixed.
It has been over a year now, and this entire time I’ve been unable to remove an Asylum from one of my decks. Please, for god’s sake, fix this, the fact that I’ve had to deal with this for over a year is absurd.

Flag Post

I feel like this is a necessary necro because this:

Sometimes a card can be irremovable from a deck. I’ve had an asylum stuck in one of my decks for over 3 months now. When clicked to be taken out of the deck, the game momentarily pauses and where it says “All Skills” goes blank for a few seconds.

still hasn’t been fixed.
It has been over a year now, and this entire time I’ve been unable to remove an Asylum from one of my decks. Please, for god’s sake, fix this, the fact that I’ve had to deal with this for over a year is absurd.

never had this issue lol….

Flag Post

Is that the same issue as this one?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/203073-bug-cards-stuck-in-decklists

Does the solution in that thread work?