Forums Tyrant

[Recruitment] Conquest only faction with some fun tyrant veterans page 3

109 posts

Flag Post

0hio old friend, long time no see. Come take over diablo 3 with me. Fishboner#1933

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IamaTumor:

The more the merrier.

Disclaimer – All applicants must must submit a picture of their junk or lady parts for our genital themed mosaic. This is our war flag, and it already has other factions cowering in fear. Disclaimer

Since I still technically own Showza’s can I just submit that instead….it may look like it is microfilm but I assure you it is full size.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fishboner1234:

0hio old friend, long time no see. Come take over diablo 3 with me. Fishboner#1933

hey fish sup

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fishboner1234:

0hio old friend, long time no see. Come take over diablo 3 with me. Fishboner#1933

I’ll start playing with you after I finish my finals this coming friday. Get at me on IRC or something.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:
Originally posted by IamaTumor:

The more the merrier.

Disclaimer – All applicants must must submit a picture of their junk or lady parts for our genital themed mosaic. This is our war flag, and it already has other factions cowering in fear. Disclaimer

Since I still technically own Showza’s can I just submit that instead….it may look like it is microfilm but I assure you it is full size.

Yes, that’s fine.

 
Flag Post

How do I get you on Irc. Let me know and I will set you up like we are used to in D3 as well :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fishboner1234:

How do I get you on Irc. Let me know and I will set you up like we are used to in D3 as well :P

#LoA channel on IRC

 
Flag Post

Sign me up. :)

 
Flag Post

I see my amigos are up to no good. ¯\(ツ)/¯

 
Flag Post

Look at that FR.

 
Flag Post

If you’re bored in your current faction, Warlike Brother is a lot of fun.

 
Flag Post

I swear I’m in this faction, I just don’t seem to be listed :(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 0hio:

I swear I’m in this faction, I just don’t seem to be listed :(

Poor 0hio…

 
Flag Post

Bumped. not full yet. getting there.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Bumped. not full yet. getting there.

So it has come to this.

 
Flag Post

Warlike Brother is Recruiting

We are recruiting active & experienced players to fight against the evil evil “Alliance”. Our requirements are quite simple:

1. Be experienced, active, have a strong card pool, and willing to join us on IRC.
2. Want to pew pew. Our focus is strictly conquest with the aim of tearing stuff up, so none of that pansy LP, conquest token, faction war shit.
3. Submit to the divine authority of Ralkkdillon.

PM me if you’re interested!

 
Flag Post

well, would u look at this roster, major celebrity squad right there

 
Flag Post

I’ll Like Too Join =D

 
Flag Post

I counter you darkblood1. We have no cerealguy, but we have a catepillar.

 
Flag Post

OMGWTFFFS has joined our faction!!

Still looking for hardcore recruits to toughen our ranks!

PM me if interested.

 
Flag Post

Wow, the member list reads like a who is who of Tyrant. Pretty impressive! I will watch your endeavors with joy! :-)

 
Flag Post

here’s a nice feat from oblivinerd:



:3

 
Flag Post

0hio (Leader)
18jkuka18
Abyssllchain
b0red (Leader)
Baulde (#1 Ranked in all Tournaments)
catepillar (master catfacer)
cybershotz
dakota337 (pro)
daniel5321
DSMagus
fsjs
Griever514 (pro)
iamatumor
icedevil
ilovedogmeat
kelmund
ladolcevita (master of nirav make-up))
lammieTonnie
lautrea
leftylink
lolizard
lonelyterrorist
longcelot
Massacre 775
mhgf
michael____1
moosecat
Nemo1342
nytrox
oblivinerd
OMGWTFFFS
OOHnirav (tl;dr)
phirephace
Polari
Ralkkdillon (Leader, consortium)
shadowhopeful (Postmaster (5K))
shao3
summoncamel
TheRealPip (consortium member)
thisonehere
ThomasL3
thror13
titan2009
Trukntigger
valkjosandi
viiew
walterpayton
zblender89
zundapp

49/50

Conquest only. No tokens. IRC. PM me.

 
Flag Post

Warlike Brother Facts (#1)

Shadowhopeful has a higher postcount than all Better World members combined.

(LDV & Shadowhopeful probably have a higher combined postcount than all Alliance members combined.)

 
Flag Post

You guys make me want to come back to the game and help clownstomp the children hiding behind a giant alliance. Good luck!