Forums Tyrant

Gentlement Agreement Tile Swapping page 3

158 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aquatar:

2) we were up to 6 conquests a day.

So Germany has 36 hours per day, apparently? That is really something. No wonder you guys are so efficient.

Flag Post
Originally posted by louster:

2) we were up to 6 conquests a day.

So Germany has 36 hours per day, apparently? That is really something. No wonder you guys are so efficient.

Dat activity!

Flag Post

Tyrant’s Club is good to join.

Flag Post

So…

To make it simple: only Evocati and Warmongers will keep tile-swapping. Am I right?

(because of an error made by an officer, Ita will take one last tile from German; then the agreement will be respected)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vagrant1985:

So…

To make it simple: only Evocati and Warmongers will keep tile-swapping. Am I right?

(because of an error made by an officer, Ita will take one last tile from German; then the agreement will be respected)

dont forget tasw and better world, who did that just right now in this hour…. and by looking at funsite, actually do it every 6 hours…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGil:

So…

dont forget tasw and better world, who did that just right now in this hour…. and by looking at funsite, actually do it every 6 hours…

at least Philosopher told me yesterday that BW would agree as soon wm/evo does. if u check rankings u might understand why.
imo it is all about wm. and I have the feeling that everything was better than it was conquest-war and some factions were busy…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGil:

So…

at least Philosopher told me yesterday that BW would agree as soon wm/evo does. if u check rankings u might understand why.
imo it is all about wm. and I have the feeling that everything was better than it was conquest-war and some factions were busy…

i am not coming here to blame bw or wm or evocati or tasw or any other faction. this post is also not talking about any specific faction.
i just see in your answer the reason why we end up in this situation…

Originally posted by Viiew:

Why was tile swapping necessary in the
first place?

Just because someone exploited loophole means everyone must do the same?

you do cause they do, and they do cause you do… in one point most of the factions did that… now some are trying to stop with that, get us the community to look better at the eye of the beholder… but you wont stop cause they wont stop, and i guess they would say the same answer… you just afraid that someone will pass you in the rank? is that what this is all about? cause if you will ask my opinion, the rank as we know it is dead… fake, unworthy of acknowledge… its enough that 1 faction got 40 points from this, while other faction didnt, and the rank is allready faking… the rank is based on faction wars and not manipulated ways… i dont think any one want to become the third faction after Paaa(cant blame them for trying to wake up the devs) , and Ibeb (not by thier fault) to be ranked 1# with a dirty way…

this is just my opinion on this situation… while one man discovery of bad act lead to all doing a bad act… this may be the nature of the man, but we should be supirior to that, after all, this is our little world where we have the power to control it, we decide what to do and how to do it, the devs just give us the basic rules, we need to decide how to interpret them.

(may i ask your forgivness for all my spelling errors/grammers, as i tried to be a little lyrical, and its not easy on a foreign language)
“One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated.”

Flag Post

i want to swap tiles

Flag Post

BW said they’ll stop if EvoMongers stop.
EvoMongers will not stop anyway.

So…
I hope EvoMongers will change their mind.

Flag Post

I would just encourage you to avoid the judgment. (i.e. “one man discovery of bad act lead to all doing a bad act”). The devs have refused to say this is wrong. So your judgement is premature.

As an example, when I was rowing competitively a number of crews started using a new kind of oar (the hatchet blades), very different than others were using. It made them faster than those who didn’t. We all had to start using them to compete. Did those that did it first cheat by creating an unfair advantage? Were others who didn’t want to change more noble? Did those that adopted later simply following bad behavior?

Flag Post

So…

Does that mean that BW swaps with themselves? Can you just make it clear and say that BW and TASW refuse to do it?

Flag Post

well nearly everyone can swap tiles every minute because the devs didn’t fix the circumventing the 6 hour cooldown bug yet. So i’d say the #2-#5 factions that swap can do it even worse :P. Theoretically you’d be able to inflate the FP rankings with over 1000 FP a day due to these ‘bug’ + swaps, unlock all rewards and basically achieve this without hacking any code or using any weird external program.

The cooldown bug was already reported in the very first day of conquest. In the following week it was reported by multiple factions many times a day. But yeah, if the devs don’t care to fix it it will be fun to enter the new map. Just get a 1 man faction take the entire map in a hour just to joke.

Conquest was released as a beta, but the devs completely ignore it and fail to understand it. So actually I wouldn’t say it’s a beta, it’s a released product on the graveyard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by serna12345:

So…

Does that mean that BW swaps with themselves? Can you just make it clear and say that BW and TASW refuse to do it?

who started?

Flag Post

So…

I don’t know who is swapping with them.
But I understood that BW doesn’t refuse: they only ask to EvoMongers to do the same.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaeel:

So…

who started?

Alliance, like a month ago, err?

Flag Post

So…

who started?

false?
1 month ago there were REAL conquests between TASW and Evocati to remove each other from the map.
ask (once again) to your alts/spies to give you correct informations.

Flag Post

So…

who started?

false? ask (once again) to your alts/spies to give you correct informations.

Oh, I see now. So there was no tile exchange to get to specific faction position, it was a fair war. :) Tile swapping happening less that 10 times per day is not tile swapping, but just tile exchange, so surely this topic is not about it.

Flag Post

@Kaeel: this is a long story, and I can assure you WM did not start that, as you maybe remember WM joined Evo some time ago because WM was on the same situation is ZP now, we were able to beat any faction ranked > 2, but we were unable to grow in rank because of passive tile swap.
@Vagrant1985: I never said we will not stop read more carefully my posts
Simple math show me that WM won like 100 FP from passive tile swap, and GermIta won more than 300 FP for each. So please be a gentleman and stop first, if you really want a gentlemen agreement. Dragons and MoM gain nothing by using the same exploit. A gentlemen agreement should be fair for everyone involved.
@cheersch: take a look first at #4 activity history and not only from today, from 2 days ago also. Also #9 and #10 are doing that from one week. This is indeed a bug but #2 are not the experts on how to use it. Until now the swap frequency for #2/5 was 3/day, but #9/10 was 5/day except the last day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariuca:

@Kaeel: this is a long story, and I can assure you WM did not start that, as you maybe remember WM joined Evo some time ago because WM was on the same situation is ZP now, we were able to beat any faction ranked > 2, but we were unable to grow in rank because of passive tile swap.
@Vagrant1985: I never said we will not stop read more carefully my posts
Simple math show me that WM won like 100 FP from passive tile swap, and GermIta won more than 300 FP for each. So please be a gentleman and stop first, if you really want a gentlemen agreement. Dragons and MoM gain nothing by using the same exploit. A gentlemen agreement should be fair for everyone involved.
@cheersch: take a look first at #4 activity history and not only from today, from 2 days ago also. Also #9 and #10 are doing that from one week. This is indeed a bug but #2 are not the experts on how to use it. Until now the swap frequency for #2/5 was 3/day, but #9/10 was 5/day except the last day.

Mariuca we already stopped.
And… 300FP? I can demonstrate it’s not true.

We made it for 8 days, from 26 November to 4 December 4: look at the fansite, our fp incremented a lot from that day.
The fansite show also the number of tile-swaps:
6 days ago → 4
5 days ago → 4
4 days ago → 4
3 days ago → 4
2 days ago → 4
The other 3 days are not anymore recorded on the fansite, but it can be supposed → 4

total: 4*8= 32 swap. 6FP from every swap: 192FP gained.
And 56 of them are a compensation from the “dark alliance” for the 14 tiles we give away “as a gift”. So…
Net gain: 136.

Flag Post

I will not be a part of a faction that cheats. If my faction (Hot Pantaloon Club) where to cheat then I will try my best to make amends and destroy the cheaters. If I am unable to then I will leave.

Flag Post

@Vagrant1985 I did not checked both logs, but please check Germans activity log from 4 and 5 days ago
Also I am pretty sure I have counted yesterday 25 wins total on your log, that means starting from 30 there where 25 swaps

Flag Post

I will not be a part of a faction that cheats. If my faction (Army of Desire) where to cheat then I will try my best to make amends and destroy the cheaters. If I am unable to then I will leave.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariuca:

@Vagrant1985 I did not checked both logs, but please check Germans activity log from 4 and 5 days ago

I checked our, I can talk only for my faction. And it’s all on the fansite, so the gain for Italian it’s exactly 192 (-56) as I wrote.

Anyway we can’t compete with WM, EVO, TASW and BW… So I don’t care about what you do.
But if ZP will not stop their tile swapping, Italian will have to do it again.

Flag Post

“We made it for 8 days, from 26 November to 4 December 4:”

and what is with the days prior to that date ? or you are really claiming that germans didnt get points from tileswapping before ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kkk1234kkk:

“We made it for 8 days, from 26 November to 4 December 4:”

and what is with the days prior to that date ? or you are really claiming that germans didnt get points from tileswapping before ?

“Tile swapping happening less that 10 times per day is not tile swapping, but just tile exchange, so surely this topic is not about it.” ;)