Forums Tyrant

we need good siphon card

17 posts

Flag Post

Hey, now in standard, you have to add structure in your deck otherwise you get beaten by fear, even with fast card.

So more structure→ more siege, and now its all about a wall stall and anti-wall stall meta(with fear)

So my opinion, is that if we add some good siphon card,(disposer is the only decent one, but he doesnt fit the meta well) we would have a more diversified meta.

What about a card like 3/6/2 siphon 3 siege 2

it would usable and useful.

I have hope with next part of occupation set, seeing it adding some good siphon card.

And it make me laugh when i see the card with 4 wait and siphon 5, how is siphon useful on 4 wait??

Flag Post

disposer is very fine vs fear..
and the current wallstall/ strike+aug meta puts fear at a disadvantage already.

also: use walls.

Flag Post

To counter fear you’ve got Shuddering Keep and Conversion Hall. You can use them

Flag Post

As you wish …

The Siphoner
Rare Imperial Commander
10 hp
Rally 1
Siphon 2 on Attacked
Jam

Flag Post
Originally posted by lol0lo:

As you wish …

The Shocker
Rare Imperial Commander
10 hp
Rally 1
Shock 2 and Siphon 2 on Attacked
Jam

FIXED

Flag Post
Originally posted by noskk:

As you wish …

The Rusher
Rare Imperial Commander
10 hp
Rally 1
Rush 2 on Attacked
Jam

FIXED

Fixed :)

Flag Post

Daedalolololus
Imperial Commander
10 hp
Jam All Xeno

Flag Post
Originally posted by ratius55:

Daedalolololus
Imperial Commander
10 hp
Jam All
Chaos All

Fix’d

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by ratius55:

Daedalolololus
Imperial Commander
10 hp
Jam All
Chaos All
Emulate All 1

Fix’d

Fix’d

Flag Post
Originally posted by FieryPhoenix:
Originally posted by noskk:

As you wish …

The Emulator
Rare Imperial
3/6/2
Refresh
Emulate
Swipe

FIXED

Fixed :)

Self-Fixed ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by vifzor:

Hey, now in standard, you have to add structure in your deck otherwise you get beaten by fear, even with fast card.

So more structure→ more siege, and now its all about a wall stall and anti-wall stall meta(with fear)

So my opinion, is that if we add some good siphon card,(disposer is the only decent one, but he doesnt fit the meta well) we would have a more diversified meta.

I have hope with next part of occupation set, seeing it adding some good siphon card.

And it make me laugh when i see the card with 4 wait and siphon 5, how is siphon useful on 4 wait??

If you want siphon to be effective, you need pierce and anti-air. 3/5/2 siphon 2, pierce 2, antiair 2 (I balanced it a little, you stats were too much.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by jarmok:

If you want siphon to be effective, you need pierce and anti-air. 3/5/2 siphon 2, pierce 2, antiair 2 (I balanced it a little, you stats were too much.)

or armor and 3 wait and you have arachnous ;)

A usuable siphon card is also Blitz Buzzer, if you face lot of fear and strike/siege, revoker is something useable to in this circumstances since he is relativ quick and evade isn’t such an worse extra.. And a actually good one is called redeemer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrazyEye23:

or armor and 3 wait and you have arachnous ;)

A usuable siphon card is also Blitz Buzzer, if you face lot of fear and strike/siege, revoker is something useable to in this circumstances since he is relativ quick and evade isn’t such an worse extra.. And a actually good one is called redeemer.

Arachnous is useless, because of wait and irrelevant armor. Siphon should counter fear, so it must be quick 1 or 2 wait card, able to do some damage on its own. Festerich has good stats, but it needs pierce. My last proposal is 3/5/2 siphon 2 pierce 2, antiair was just bonus, maybe another skill, but even this is enough. This cards can heal commander even against fear deck with Adamanite Armor and Sonar Sentry.

Flag Post

Don’t you think having a good card with siphon and siege would change the meta?
Because this card wouldn’t be good against non-fear deck and deck without structure, so it would bring more diversity logically, tell me if i am wrong.

Flag Post

Because this card wouldn’t be good against non-fear deck and deck without structure, so it would bring more diversity logically, tell me if i am wrong.

3/6 are stats for 3 wait card, there is no 2 wait card with such stats! You need to deal damage to make siphon, damage alone isn’t enough today, you need pierce to overcome protect. Your combination won’t work. For siege, use split jaw, it is perfect. My solution is 3/5/2 siphon 2 pierce 2. Even without aditional support, this card can help keeping commander alive. It should probably be BT card for best performance.

Flag Post

How about:
Blood Drinker
Unique Bloodthirsty Assault
2/8/3
Siphon 4
Berserk 2
Summon Blood Stealer on Played

Blood Stealer
Uncommon Bloodthirsty Assault
2/5/2
Siphon 2
Weaken 2
Siege 3 on Played

Flag Post

3/6 are stats for 3 wait card, there is no 2 wait card with such stats! You need to deal damage to make siphon, damage alone isn’t enough today, you need pierce to overcome protect. Your combination won’t work. For siege, use split jaw, it is perfect. My solution is 3/5/2 siphon 2 pierce 2. Even without aditional support, this card can help keeping commander alive. It should probably be BT card for best performance.

scarab is 3/6/2 technically
splitjaw is 4/6/2 if enfeeble lands

if it would be 3 delay i wouldnt work