[Dev] Universal Shard rate/cost poll page 11

334 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

I like option 1.

Flag Post

Flag Post

uni shards can be bought by WB?? gold?? conguest tokens?? what are the devs think about it?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by synapticon:

Poll:

1) Shards drop 3/day on average (2 from quests, 75% 1 from daily chance, 15% 2 from daily chance, 10% refill or WB from daily chance). New pack costs 15, old packs cost 10. Max 30 shards stored.
OR
2) Shards drop 2.25/day on average. All packs cost 10. Max 20 shards stored.

Note, clarified the drop rate on part 1 regarding the daily chance.

i want to offer you a deal:
i will give you 200 WB, and you will raise my shard cap to 1001, ok?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Unbelievable move towards a worse system. Conquest all over again.

Just watch- WB > Shard gap will increase as you need 15 shards per pack, not to mention the devs filling you up with older pack shards aswell…

At this stage (With Awakening, Terminus & Occupation), this means on average 1 Occupation Shard per day.

This means 15 days = Over two weeks.

I know someone will say this:
“Don’t worry then, just buy them at a slower rate then get all the ones you’re missing once a new pack comes out, at least they’ll let us finish Awakening packs off!”

No not really, why? Because this is part of their bigger scheme to get more money by reducing the amount of new cards you get- What they will do is release new packs full of Overpowered cards, milking us dry, then coming the next morning with another new set, milking us dry yet again

Enjoy being a part of their battery farm.

If this happens I’m just gonna quit.

Not that they care anyway, because I don’t spend money on here- Free Game- Yes. Good Game? No.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I don’t know if it really matters, but 1.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

1. I’d worry about what would happen to balancing if no one gets the new packs, but that’s your problem.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Keraviln:

Unbelievable move towards a worse system. Conquest all over again.

Just watch- WB > Shard gap will increase as you need 15 shards per pack, not to mention the devs filling you up with older pack shards aswell…

At this stage (With Awakening, Terminus & Occupation), this means on average 1 Occupation Shard per day.

This means 15 days = Over two weeks.

I know someone will say this:
“Don’t worry then, just buy them at a slower rate then get all the ones you’re missing once a new pack comes out, at least they’ll let us finish Awakening packs off!”

No not really, why? Because this is part of their bigger scheme to get more money by reducing the amount of new cards you get- What they will do is release new packs full of Overpowered cards, milking us dry, then coming the next morning with another new set, milking us dry yet again

Enjoy being a part of their battery farm.

If this happens I’m just gonna quit.

Not that they care anyway, because I don’t spend money on here- Free Game- Yes. Good Game? No.

“1) Shards drop 3/day on average (2 from quests, 75% 1 from daily chance, 15% 2 from daily chance, 10% refill or WB from daily chance). New pack costs 15, old packs cost 10. Max 30 shards stored.”

not really, looks like they took the crap of daily chance, and u can craft a new set card pack in 5 days avg (4 days if u are lucky and draw some 2 shards from daily chance) and about the most OP cards of new set, i disagree; awakening have the best card set in my opinion

Flag Post

Flag Post

Wow amazing, given two shitty choice, people will choose. On top of that, they will choose the worse off choice.

2 shard daily vs 2.25shard and almost everyone choose option 1. WOW

Flag Post
Originally posted by ohnonooh:

Wow amazing, given two shitty choice, people will choose. On top of that, they will choose the worse off choice.

2 shard daily vs 2.25shard and almost everyone choose option 1. WOW

You mean 3.05 vs 2.25?
Sure, newest pack will cost more, but that’s fair IMO. if you’re only going for the newest, you lose a little (in practice reward is 2.01666… if you do this), and if you actually try to get just the older packs, there’s a huge gain.

Flag Post

Also it should be made that 2 newest packs are for 15 WBs and with each new pack, the last one is becoming 10 WBs too