number 1 no doubts about

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by synapticon:

Poll:

1) Shards drop 3/day on average (2 from quests, 75% 1 from daily chance, 15% 2 from daily chance, 10% refill or WB from daily chance). New pack costs 15, old packs cost 10. Max 30 shards stored.
OR
2) Shards drop 2.25/day on average. All packs cost 10. Max 20 shards stored.

Note, clarified the drop rate on part 1 regarding the daily chance.

After second though i change my post, synapticon, first explain pls 2 things:
1. In first option you wrote “2 from daily quest”. Do you mean overwrite current rule “50% 1 shard, 50% 2 shards” for 100% 2 shards? Cause if that is what you mean then 1st option is better, cause even if you have bad luck you still get 2 shards/day, and that means 8 days for new pack and 5 days for rest. With bigger chance of Daily Chance it gets even better.
If current rule stays then 2nd option is better, cause in worst case scenario 1st opt. gives you 1 shard/day and that means 15 days for new pack, and 10 for rest and 2nd opt. gives you 1 shard/day but you will have to wait only 10 days for all packs, not 15. And last sentence

is not clear for me.
Oh, and btw ppl, max shard amount is not really important here, cause you want to have packs quickly right?
2. Please also explain what do you mean by “New Packs”. Are you saying newest (Occupation for now), or newest 3 or 4 or something like that?
Please specify those 2 ambiguity, cause it have huge consequences on our choice, and this poll.
Until you do that i hold with my vote.

Flag Post

1…what exactly is the point of “Max 20 shards stored.”?

Flag Post

numero uno… increase cap a little would be nice..40-50… sumtimes we need to find a good positive vibe bfore opening packs…and that might took some time…

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThomasRisto:
Originally posted by Ryeeee:

1 seems the better choice just because Awakening and Terminus is better than Occupation right now but in the future (perhaps even the near future) when those cards are no longer in the meta everyone will cry. my heart says 1 but my mind says 2.

But in the future Occupation will be 10 shards and some other new expansion will be 15.

1 !!

But in the future, occupation will be unwanted like awakening and terminus. There is a reason why option 2 has a max cap of 20 but option 1 has 30. Option 2 is the better choice but Dev wanted to “ensure” players choose option 1.

Very surprise that no one find it odd why cap should be different if players choose another option. If the cap is to prevent hoarding as Dev claim, then the cap should always be fix and not a variable no matter what.

PS: Spider Den is already slowing poisoning metalwork deck. And this is only occupation pack 1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ohnonooh:

1 seems the better choice just because Awakening and Terminus is better than Occupation right now but in the future (perhaps even the near future) when those cards are no longer in the meta everyone will cry. my heart says 1 but my mind says 2.

But in the future Occupation will be 10 shards and some other new expansion will be 15.

1 !!

But in the future, occupation will be unwanted like awakening and terminus. There is a reason why option 2 has a max cap of 20 but option 1 has 30. Option 2 is the better choice but Dev wanted to “ensure” players choose option 1.

Very surprise that no one find it odd why cap should be different if players choose another option. If the cap is to prevent hoarding as Dev claim, then the cap should always be fix and not a variable no matter what.

PS: Spider Den is already slowing poisoning metalwork deck. And this is only occupation pack 1.

I don’t understand your point. Cap is the same for both options if you look at how many new packs you can get (2 packs, 10+10shard for option 2 15+15shard for new packs in option 1).

Flag Post

1 !!

Cap is at 2 new packs. so either 20 or 30 depending on which option.

Option 1 allows people to by the more ‘redundant’ packs cheaper than the newer packs, which is normal in any business sense, and is good hear.
Also, awakening/terminus arent unwanted. A lot of free player still want cards from those decks, so option 1 allows them to ge tthem easier.

Flag Post

The point of shard caps is because people could stack shards and get all the cards in the new pack in the first day it comes out. The shard caps limit how many packs you can get in an instant.

Flag Post

option #1

Flag Post

1 because it has more store. but I like 2 for consistency

Flag Post

option #1

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

OMG I just had the biggest Déjà vu…

Originally posted by dipo:
Originally posted by synapticon:

Poll:

1) Shards drop 3/day on average (2 from quests, 75% 1 from daily chance, 15% 2 from daily chance, 10% refill or WB from daily chance). New pack costs 15, old packs cost 10. Max 30 shards stored.
OR
2) Shards drop 2.25/day on average. All packs cost 10. Max 20 shards stored.

After second though i change my post, synapticon, first explain pls 2 things:
1. In first option you wrote “2 from daily quest”. Do you mean overwrite current rule “50% 1 shard, 50% 2 shards” for 100% 2 shards? Cause if that is what you mean then 1st option is better, cause even if you have bad luck you still get 2 shards/day, and that means 8 days for new pack and 5 days for rest. With bigger chance of Daily Chance it gets even better.
If current rule stays then 2nd option is better, cause in worst case scenario 1st opt. gives you 1 shard/day and that means 15 days for new pack, and 10 for rest and 2nd opt. gives you 1 shard/day but you will have to wait only 10 days for all packs, not 15. And last sentence

is not clear for me.
Oh, and btw ppl, max shard amount is not really important here, cause you want to have packs quickly right?
2. Please also explain what do you mean by “New Packs”. Are you saying newest (Occupation for now), or newest 3 or 4 or something like that?
Please specify those 2 ambiguity, cause it have huge consequences on our choice, and this poll.
Until you do that i hold with my vote.

1 !!

I already red this, like a year ago, I think o.O

Flag Post

Flag Post

EVERYONE would have the same option to stack shards. What exactly is the problem? It is fair, everyone is equal?

Flag Post
Originally posted by armagheddonman:

1 !!

I don’t understand your point. Cap is the same for both options if you look at how many new packs you can get (2 packs, 10+10shard for option 2 15+15shard for new packs in option 1).

Erm you choose option 1 with the aim of buying latest pack? o.O

Flag Post

2. Always buy new packs first.

Flag Post

1 please