Forums Tyrant

[Dev] Universal Shard rate/cost poll page 2

334 posts

Flag Post

1 !!!

Flag Post

I’d just like to ask the cap to be a little bit less restrictive, to allow for saving of 3 packs, instead of just two. The reason I say this is if, for example somebody is close to having enough shards for a pack (say 9 or 14 depending on which option is implemented), an expansion hits giving free shards for a pack (+10 or 15), the person doesn’t notice it and does quest or something which gives them less than enough shards than they would have normally gotten.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

wow, 100% chance of getting 2 shards in a quest, option 1 please!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

1. Also thanks for listening.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

1 ONE, please

Flag Post

1, but the cap can be higher still imo … 50 would be fine.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by OMGWTFFFS:

I’d just like to ask the cap to be a little bit less restrictive, to allow for saving of 3 packs, instead of just two. The reason I say this is if, for example somebody is close to having enough shards for a pack (say 9 or 14 depending on which option is implemented), an expansion hits giving free shards for a pack (+10 or 15), the person doesn’t notice it and does quest or something which gives them less than enough shards than they would have normally gotten.

We plan on making a couple UI changes to both add the shards to the top bar with Gold and WBs and adding the Shards cost in the packs tab of the store rather than going through collection. This should help make these more noticeable and prevent any such issues.

Flag Post

1 please, and thank you.

Flag Post

-(i^2)

Flag Post

One.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

1!

Flag Post