Forums Tyrant

[Dev] Universal Shard rate/cost poll page 7

334 posts

Flag Post

Option 1. If possible to keep the shard flow while making wb’s from daily chance less random (like, more boxes with 1, less with 5, somehow keeping the shards proposed) that would be great.

I already have 44 gateway nodes and I don’t want the next craftable cards to increase cost exponentially, I want it heracles level for great legendaries, longshot level for uniques. They are top level, hard to get, fun to use; it’s that simple.
Because of this I don’t need that many crafting comps in boxes. You don’t want to give that many free WB, that’s fine, low denomination boxes are cool and can occupy the same space. You’d be giving more or less the same amount of WB daily, but you’d give the players a sense of progress and fairness; boxes contain good things, even if they do in small amounts.

This is mostly for us the guys that almost never hit good things in daily chance.

Will edit later, because addresing more than one topic.

Thanks to devs for listening to our suggestions.

Flag Post

I also vote option 1. :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Option 1.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jessicalopez:
Originally posted by synapticon:

Poll:

1) Shards drop 3/day on average (2 from quests, 75% 1 from daily chance, 15% 2 from daily chance, 10% refill or WB from daily chance). New pack costs 15, old packs cost 10. Max 30 shards stored.
OR
2) Shards drop 2.25/day on average. All packs cost 10. Max 20 shards stored.

Note, clarified the drop rate on part 1 regarding the daily chance.

Both cap actually same.
Choice 1 – 15 shard/pack, max 30 shard = 2 pack.
Choice 2 – 10 shard/pack, max 20 shard = 2 pack.

Drop chance.
Choice 1 – Avg 3 shard/day, 5 day for a pack. Can be 2 shard if you get other stuff on daily chance.
Choice 2 – Avg 2 shard/day, 5 day for a pack.

The different is on the luck on daily chance.

I voted 1.

This is a non-choice. Both options are worse than what we have right now since they are going to limit our buying power buy putting in artificial caps on shard amounts. Nothing about either choice is beneficial in any way to any player, paying or free. I am completely against both options.

Remove the shard cap. Make a universal shard. Make all old packs cost 10 shards. Make the new packs cost 20 shards.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lykosis:

This is a non-choice. Both options are worse than what we have right now since they are going to limit our buying power buy putting in artificial caps on shard amounts. Nothing about either choice is beneficial in any way to any player, paying or free. I am completely against both options.

Remove the shard cap. Make a universal shard. Make all old packs cost 10 shards. Make the new packs cost 20 shards.

how about new packs cost either 25wb or 15wb + 20 shards instead? :)

Flag Post

What about earlier packs (nexus, blight, purity, phobos, phobos aftermath)? Are you going to make these cost 10 shards too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sss1:

how about new packs cost either 25wb or 15wb + 20 shards instead? :)

Let’s go further –
new packs cost – >
25wb
or
20 shards
or
15 wb + 10 shards

Flag Post

I like option 1. I will gladly pay the same for older shard packs as I do now but with a better chance at 3 per day!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Define “old packs” please .
In my view anything what is before the previous pack is considered “old” so right now Terminus and AW are “old” as we have a new pack(Occupation). And when a new part of the pack comes the first pack of Occupation will immediately become “old” Same goes for 2nd part when the last is on. But this raises the question – what will happen when the entire pack will be available? Will it get back to 15 till the next expansion or would it stay on 10?

Flag Post

1 Won.

Flag Post

This is the direction Tyrant should be going in. Make old stuff easier to obtain instead of harder. Then (heavy) WBers get the new fancy stuff and the other players can collect the cards they are missing from the old packs at a reasonable pace.

Flag Post

Flag Post

First off thankyou! im like wow!!!! 1

Flag Post

1, as long as we still get the one off free shards for a new pack each release.

Also, will older packs be made available? (currently old refers, or should refer, to Terminus and awakening)

Flag Post

After “reading” through this thread, I have to vote for 1. I think HH’s idea could have some merit after a little development. But for now I have to vote for idea 1.

Flag Post

How does a cap on shards limit buying power? Why would you need more than 10 (or 15) shards at any one time? What reason would you have to not buy a pack once you get the right amount of shards?

Flag Post

Perhaps instead of limiting number of shard, limit new pack purchase to 1 per week.

Flag Post

1 – and I appreciate the reforming of Daily Chance

Flag Post

Flag Post