Forums Tyrant

[Dev] Universal Shard rate/cost poll page 8

334 posts

Flag Post

3*5=15 which is one pack
2.25*5=11.25 which is one pack (and 12.5% towards another pack)
Every nine days or so is an extra pack, not much, but its something.
What I wonder is, is the extra .25 a day average from daily like with option 1? Where is the difference coming from?
If you’re just changing the rate of daily for shards then I prefer option 2, I can get 2 shards from quests and get a pack every five days, while still getting various goodies from daily.

Flag Post

Option 1. More stored shards. More fun. I don’t like being forced to use them, but if I have to then I want as much time to procrastinate as possible.

Flag Post

1 with a slightly higher cap

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

But it can be better.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jasmine171:

3*5=15 which is one pack
2.25*5=11.25 which is one pack (and 12.5% towards another pack)
Every nine days or so is an extra pack, not much, but its something.
What I wonder is, is the extra .25 a day average from daily like with option 1? Where is the difference coming from?
If you’re just changing the rate of daily for shards then I prefer option 2, I can get 2 shards from quests and get a pack every five days, while still getting various goodies from daily.

this

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

if and only if 1 means a fixed number of drops everyday.
dear devs, dont you already know that people hate unnecessary RNGs? why that everything has to involve the rigged chance? do you really want to frustrate your player base that much by constantly showing them a sandcrawler surrounded with 2 shards?

Flag Post

But you already know that we take no.1….
Both are bad…

Flag Post

Synapticon, don’t be greedy, be happy with your hardcore wb base and let the little guys a chance. All this ‘I don’t want you to abuse shards so the choice I give you is no choice at all’ is not very productive.

Flag Post

I vote on option 1.

Regards
BT

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Well, if occupation will become an “old pack” when the newer pack comes and it will cost 10, then option one.

Otherwise, option 1.

:P

Flag Post

Flag Post

Since I also enjoy the occasional WB in daily chance, I’ll vote 2. But for the love of god, take the single card drops out of daily chance with this patch, too.

Flag Post

Does the 2.25 avg in option 2 mean lower daily chance percentage or less from quests??

Flag Post

Number 1 please.

Flag Post

Flag Post