Flag Post

Flag Post

option numero uno

Flag Post

Flag Post

new packs come while I haven’t got useful cards from older packs

Flag Post
Originally posted by dantefire107:

Since I also enjoy the occasional WB in daily chance, I’ll vote 2. But for the love of god, take the single card drops out of daily chance with this patch, too.

Or at least make them good cards.

Good as in, GOOD.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

i think 1 wins but just in case…
I vote for 1

Flag Post
Originally posted by FieryPhoenix:
Originally posted by Lykosis:

This is a non-choice. Both options are worse than what we have right now since they are going to limit our buying power buy putting in artificial caps on shard amounts. Nothing about either choice is beneficial in any way to any player, paying or free. I am completely against both options.

Remove the shard cap. Make a universal shard. Make all old packs cost 10 shards. Make the new packs cost 20 shards.

How does a cap on shards limit buying power? Why would you need more than 10 (or 15) shards at any one time? What reason would you have to not buy a pack once you get the right amount of shards?

Not everyone pees their pants when they get 10 shards, I for one save mine cause i don’t need to buy packs atm. Especially of the new set, i want to wait till all 90 cards are out before i use my shards.(mainly to see if there is better stuff later in the sets) But beyond that there are players who don’t use shards when they do have 10 for their own reasons.

Seeing as how they are doing it for universal shards I would save mine up then buy multiple packs at a time instead of 1 every 5 days. But they brought up that people would stockpile shards for next coming up sets (I would do that :P)…

I like the idea for universal shards, but i don’t like a cap of 2-3 packs, 50 is where i would settle ;)

Flag Post

Option 1.

It’s better in general for any new/free/casual player.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

if this is a REAL universal shard

Flag Post

Option 1, thanks for listening. The $50 that I was going to spend elsewhere will instead be dropped here in about 2 weeks.

Flag Post

Although I dislike cap of shards, You can make two type of shards, one for newest, the other for old shard-craftable.
Every new set introduced, convert all new shards to old shards.

Flag Post

vote1
btw, I now have 14 Occupation shards, 2Terminus shards, 9 Aweakening shards.
when Option 1 Universal shard system implemented, mine will be 25 Universal shards, right?
if so…maybe I should buy 1 Occupation pack now, because its still only 10 shards per pack.

Flag Post

Flag Post

1~

Flag Post

number one