Forums Tyrant

[To Devs] Conquest Idea

10 posts

Flag Post

For conquest we should have 2 new maps: one for levels 10 and under who don’t have tiles on the main map, and one for 5 and under without tiles on either maps. This way it will be easier to get low level factions to get tiles and conquest tokens.

Say yes or no if you agree with me!

Flag Post

Protip: when designing, don’t think like a designer, think like an exploiter.

How would cheatyfacers exploit your proposed map system? They’d create new factions and stock it with top faction players and just crush the competition for both lower level maps. Actual low level faction players would have trouble breaking into it.

So no, do not agree.

Flag Post
Originally posted by retsamerol:

How would cheatyfacers exploit your proposed map system? They’d create new factions and stock it with top faction players and just crush the competition for both lower level maps. Actual low level faction players would have trouble breaking into it.

So no, do not agree.

Make it so that the faction cannot attack unless the faction has been around for 2 months.

Flag Post

Add a restriction such as level 5 factions can earn at most 1 token and level 10 factions can earn 3 tokens. That way factions will climb up rather then form super powerful low level factions to farm 8 tokens

Flag Post
Originally posted by Footballpwn:

Make it so that the faction cannot attack unless the faction has been around for 2 months.

Two problems: Arbitrary (no reason why 2 months) and still circumventable. It artificially blocks real start-up factions from participating in Conquest. There’s hundreds of zombie factions around, some owners of which are contactable via PM, others made by alt accounts. Gaining access to a 2 month old faction is trivial for parties interested in doing so.

Flag Post

And also, make those hard to defeat missions easier i.e. M229. they’re really hard to kill in conquest.

Flag Post

If good designers will think like exploiters, doesn’t that mean you should think like a designer? :p

(I’m aware that it was just a way for you to get the point across.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by protoflare:

If good designers will think like exploiters, doesn’t that mean you should think like a designer? :p

MIND = BLOWN

Flag Post

I myself have proposed multiple maps/leagues before; it’s potentially the best solution but isn’t happening any time soon…

Flag Post

Consider removing FP from conquest.