Forums Tyrant

[DEV] Announcing Winter Solstice Event 2012 page 3

63 posts

Flag Post

Cerealguy, Epic Arbiter
Make it happen.

Flag Post

rewards are necro, azure reapers and ayrkane.

Flag Post

I have to ask…What TIME (Eastern Time) of the DAY of the MONTH is the Winter Solstice Event going to start?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

do u have to have all WS missions completed?

or what map will it be on?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealPip:
Originally posted by TTekkers:
Originally posted by Moonfrost:
Originally posted by Holfti:

Hopefully a tribute to Pip. :)

Pipsortium, legendary righteous

2/7/2

rally all players 5
cleanse all bugs
intercept speling errors

TT

So true….

And your way would have been a much better way to have done it…..

-Pip

Verry good, pip.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:
Originally posted by go525525:

What mission do you have to complete to participate in this event?

Mission 1.

winter solstice spoilers discussion

Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

http://dev.tyrantonline.com/assets/missions.xml

New side-missions:

Secret’s Return: 25 energy | 12 reward points
Secret’s Reckoning: 100 energy | 50 reward points
Secret’s Judgement: 200 energy | 110 reward points

Mission required to access is mission 1 so any new player will have access this time, unlike Xeno Domination the requisite was mission 93.

Winter Solstice event now requires mission 93, just like Xeno Domination did.

Flag Post

I’m sure I read somewhere – though I can’t find the post – that this event will run for 14 days like Xeno Domination. If released tomorrow that means it would go up to Christmas day.

I think it would make more sense for the event to finish one or two days after the 25th and then allow us to claim rewards until the new year. It would be much appreciated if devs could tell us their plans.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MeatyDoughnut:

I’m sure I read somewhere – though I can’t find the post – that this event will run for 14 days like Xeno Domination. If released tomorrow that means it would go up to Christmas day.

I think it would make more sense for the event to finish one or two days after the 25th and then allow us to claim rewards until the new year. It would be much appreciated if devs could tell us their plans.

I don’t agree with having the event running while we are celebrating Christmas…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Finale:
Originally posted by MeatyDoughnut:

I don’t agree with having the event running while we are celebrating Christmas…

Well if the event runs for 14 days it will have to – or would you rather it was cut short?

I don’t think those legendary cards will come for cheap. I want all the time I can get.

Flag Post

I thought it gets released today o.O

Flag Post

Open your mind… you want the event to take less time but reward the same? Reduce costs considering time reduction.
However, I guess that devs won’t reduce the duration of the event mainly for getting more players playing every day

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moraku:

Winter Solstice event now requires mission 93.

Thanks Moraku! I edited all my posts.

Flag Post

anyone know do dev make more place for event point?