Forums Tyrant

[Dev] Consortium call

455 posts

Flag Post

We are interested in refreshing the ranks of the Consortium to help give players a group of representatives with a direct line to us. As before, the goal is to help us understand more quickly the concerns of the playerbase and to address proposed changes before they hit the forums and cause massive ragestorms.

If you’re interested or nominate someone, please post here. We’ll take a representative sample of players, including those who participate in Conquest, tournaments, mostly solo content, players who use WBs and those who don’t, etc. We will make a selection from any interested players within the next week or so.

The newly replenished Consortium will help us focus our direction in early 2013 and influence decisions regarding:
-a revamp of the Raid system
-new polish improvements
-balance in Conquest
-additional Card upgrades
-streamlining the currencies
-the expansion Roadmap
-new skills

It is going to be an awesome year for Tyrant, and we want you to be a part of it.

Flag Post

I would nominate Shadevarr, Propovednik, Mariuca :) (mainly for improving conquest)
short reason: shadevarr: leader of the faction who suffered from the flawed FP system in conquest, faction loses #1 due to not swapping tile.
Propovednik / Mariuca: Leaders of Factions being ganged heavily on Conquest, they should by now know the abusive aspect of Conquest.

and ofc Shadowhopeful too ! Without his QQ, how would dev communicate more :P?

Haha, also myself can help in balancing sealed tourneys, i played a lot of them and actively participate in tourneys (over 23k matches played).

Flag Post

Moraku x 10000

Flag Post
Originally posted by catepillar:

Moraku x 10000

Yeah, that’s one of our picks as well

Flag Post

I would also like to nominate leftylink. He might not post much, but his knowledge of the game is on the same level as Moraku’s.

Flag Post

I have been heavily invested in sealed tournys since I started and would be interested in discussing new buffs and how it may affect them. Outside of tournys I know there are many people more qualified than me though.

Edit: Will be interesting to see if Devs decide to go with popularity contest or actually talk to the people who seem genuinely interested to contribute. Sad how quickly this thread turned into a political debate for every factions’ candidates.

Flag Post

Also ralkkdillon. I can’t think of a person more connected to others and able to get sensible answers from the community as a whole.

Flag Post

Moraku for sure. Also Ralkk is someone I would also nominate if she is willing. Also KungFuMonkeyMike and Rets (not sure if either have time… but…).

Endorsed by Pip.

-Pip

Flag Post

Moraku, Leftylink and Pip :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealPip:

Moraku for sure.

Endorsed by Pip.

-Pip

<3 Pip. The Legend.

Flag Post

I would like to sign catepillar’s sugestion. Leftylink deserves his place there. Ralkkdillon as well.

Flag Post

how about adding “implementing and constant extending some public accessable api for external sites” in your list?

Flag Post

shadevarr, leader of MoM.

Flag Post

I nominate Me as tribute!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sss1:

how about adding “implementing and constant extending some public accessable api for external sites” in your list?

Oh, you.

They opened up getPlayerProfileData so you don’t need an account to poll it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by synapticon:
Originally posted by TheRealPip:

Moraku for sure.

Endorsed by Pip.

-Pip

<3 Pip. The Legend.

<—— brought The Legend back for some fun. :D

Flag Post

sss1, Shadowhopeful and moraku.

Flag Post

I’d like to nominate sss1 (if he’s got time for this) – also I think you guys should be careful adding multiple people of the same faction

Flag Post

I nominate y02randomnumbers!

Flag Post
Originally posted by FredrIQ:

sss1, Shadowhopeful and moraku.

Lol, that’s exactly list which I wanted to post.

Edit:

My list of nominations:

• Moraku
  • sss1
  • Shadowhopeful
  • Darkblood
  • ralkkdillon
  • kungfumonkeyMike
  • Lichtatem
  • hunterhogan
  • praetorian (or someone else from sim team)

Flag Post
Originally posted by WardTheWarden:

I nominate Me as tribute!

I laughed.

Flag Post

Darkblood1, Moraku, sss1, ralkkdillon, shadevarr, Pip (If he’s sticking around), hunterhogan

Flag Post

I vote the supreme zippozappo

Flag Post

Darkblood, moraku, ralkkdillon, pip, hoshi, dakota337.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Darkblood1, Moraku, sss1, ralkkdillon, shadevarr, Pip (If he’s sticking around), hunterhogan

Nice list, would like to add kungfumonkeyMike.