Forums Tyrant

[Dev] Consortium call page 15

455 posts

Flag Post

I nominate Chris Shibata a.k.a dimondmilk to join the Consortium.

Flag Post

Dimondmilk.
Hassan Nasrallah.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Flag Post

I nominate (in alphabetical order): hunterhogan, Moraku, MrHen, sss1
I also accept my nomination (which is on the first page).

But to be honest, I have no real clue what that is about.

I don’t see the point in having a newby player there, as (s)he will not stay newby long anywas.

Flag Post

I vote for myself, deltashield

Flag Post

I have an account on facebook as well

Flag Post

I also nominate Moraku, but I worry that Moraku is an AI, not a human.

Call me paranoid, but simply handing creatures like SkyNet access to positions of power is bad policy.

I also nominate catepillar.

Pip is a clear nominee.

Flag Post

20+ Nominations: Moraku (and the cheese stands alone)

10+ Nominations: Shadevarr, lefylink, Ralkkdillon, Pip (duh), sss1, darkblood1

5+ Nominations: HowardKites, KungFuMonkeyMike, Shadowhopeful, HunterHogan, Hoschisack, Dakota337, Lykosis, iamthemasta, Philosopher, Bama4life, shadowhopeful

Self nominations with fewer than 5 support nominations: Kargunz, Oritfx, Stormcommando, Kaeel, CF711, cslaci, axa1974, JH34D, THESPOOKY, MsButtersworth, TTekkers, kanja, Holfti, rhuris, STORMCAMMANDO, CRX768, Pr3470r14n

Honorable mentions (multiple votes but have not shown interest): Retsmasol (something like that), Propo, catepiller, TheGil, Inorix, MSUSpartan3096, fsjs, mfronek, aquatar, SeanDougherty86

Tribute: WardTheWarden

Facebook Nomination (10+ Nominations): Shibata, C (dimondmilk)

Bolded players expressed interest in joining the consortium

Italicized players had majority of their support come from members of their current faction

Flag Post
Originally posted by Showza18:
Originally posted by CrappyNick:

Whether we like it or not, Synapse Games is a business. It has to cater to all segments of the customerbase or the business stagnates. By ignoring, or even worse, alienating new players, you’re turning away potential customers.

You’re missing my point a bit here. To exclude noobs from the consortium is not being unfair, they will mostly make uninformed/bad suggestions. You don’t need a noob to pass along the ideas of other noobs, you need a player who knows their stuff who can represent them.

It’s like me saying i’ve just finished reading the Economics 101 text book. Now I want to be included in the European Central Bank meeting to discuss what policies Europe should have for the next 10 years.

pith… to you people ‘noobs’ are considered whoever isnt in your little group of friends.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crimsoneye:
Originally posted by Showza18:
Originally posted by CrappyNick:

Whether we like it or not, Synapse Games is a business. It has to cater to all segments of the customerbase or the business stagnates. By ignoring, or even worse, alienating new players, you’re turning away potential customers.

You’re missing my point a bit here. To exclude noobs from the consortium is not being unfair, they will mostly make uninformed/bad suggestions. You don’t need a noob to pass along the ideas of other noobs, you need a player who knows their stuff who can represent them.

It’s like me saying i’ve just finished reading the Economics 101 text book. Now I want to be included in the European Central Bank meeting to discuss what policies Europe should have for the next 10 years.

pith… to you people ‘noobs’ are considered whoever isnt in your little group of friends.

showza. a better analogy would be like excluding Slovakia.

Flag Post

i nominate mokaku and moraku only…only one out of the bunch of people that has been nominated here that should and can be trusted

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnM275:
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by TheTherion:

Adding to what JohnM275 (whom, for all you paranoids in here, i am not acquainted with at all) said,

here’s a better question for Kong people :

what is so terrifying and alarming or annoying for you, about having people from FB in the group that will help the game get better? I havent read a single argument to support all this hostility and whining.

If it was up to me, i would have merged the 2 platforms and be done with all the issues while strengthening the game at the same time.

I’ve already said that I’m fine with an FB player.
Devs are too lazy to integrate the two different platforms. No other reason (Aside from the point that there are more players, and therefore more extremities, on Kong).

My question to you – What’s with the flip-flopping of opinions?
You seem to have done nothing but show up and throw a lot of random flame-inducing stuff on this thread.

Im no programmer and not even going to act like I am but i fail to see other then the factions and faction members why it would be that hard to move everyone from FB over to KONG.

Can you run tyrant from a canvas link over at FB? :P

Flag Post

(Officer with Midnight Alliance on Facebook Tyrant) I nominate Chris Shibata, Leader of ApoGen2point0 on facebook. And also Andrew Davidson, officer of Midnight Alliance on facebook. Both are good members with the facebook community and would benefit all the players of facebook tyrant if these 2 members were nominated.

Flag Post

I wote for mariuca, bergenboy, imaliar and BarThu

Flag Post

I don’t play much anymore, but I can comfortably nominate a few players I knew personally. I have much respect for them. I nominate Ralkkdillon, Bama4life, and MsButterworth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

5+ Nominations: HowardKites, KungFuMonkeyMike, Shadowhopeful, HunterHogan, Hoschisack, Dakota337, Lykosis, iamthemasta, Philosopher, Bama4life, shadowhopeful

Why is my name there twice?

Flag Post

I don’t volunteer. I only play for the purdy pictures.

Flag Post

To all who disagree in having a lower lvl player in there :

I cant seem to find any logic behind it. You seem to be worried that such a player might not have good ideas….AND? Thats why its goint to be a GROUP of people ! If the idea is not good, the rest of you will know why and dismiss it.
Why miss the opportunity to have the “eyes” of a lower level player (which by the way, DOESNT necesarily mean he will not know what he’s talking about), to balance each aspect of the game out? Sure, some of you will think about those aspects, but sometimes a different set of eyes, could see something you might miss. Nothing to lose by it, only to gain.

Flag Post

Moraku, Pip, HunterHogan

These guys have demonstrated intelligence, neutrality, eloquence, competence and technical ability.

Flag Post

I cant seem to find any logic behind it. You seem to be worried that such a player might not have good ideas….AND? Thats why its goint to be a GROUP of people ! If the idea is not good, the rest of you will know why and dismiss it.
Why miss the opportunity to have the “eyes” of a lower level player (which by the way, DOESNT necesarily mean he will not know what he’s talking about), to balance each aspect of the game out? Sure, some of you will think about those aspects, but sometimes a different set of eyes, could see something you might miss. Nothing to lose by it, only to gain.

name me a representative newb. or a newb who does simulators, guides, or other things that help the greater tyrant community. Until you can demonstrate to me an effective mechanism for picking a newb representative aside from an obvious and arbitrary lottery method, I’ll agree with you. Otherwise all newbs are equally eligible and by that equally ineligible, because they are, by definition, a class of new, unknown, and inexperienced players.

I use newb for lack of a better word. no offense intended.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

name me a representative noob. or a noob who does simulators, guides, or other things that help the greater tyrant community. Until you can demonstrate to me an effective mechanism for picking a noob representative aside from an obvious and arbitrary lottery method, I’ll agree with you. Otherwise all noobs are equally eligible and by that equally ineligible, because they are, by definition, a class of new, unknown, and inexperienced players.

I use noob for lack of a better word. no offense intended.

*newb

Flag Post

^ x(( fine.

Flag Post

^ x(( fine.

:P
You’re welcome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

^ x(( fine.

:P
You’re welcome.

i voted for u be nice to me. postcount.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

20+ Nominations: Moraku (and the cheese stands alone)

10+ Nominations: Shadevarr, lefylink, Ralkkdillon, Pip (duh), sss1, darkblood1

Self nominations with fewer than 5 support nominations: Kargunz, Oritfx, Stormcommando, Kaeel, CF711, cslaci, axa1974, JH34D, THESPOOKY, MsButtersworth, TTekkers, kanja, Holfti, rhuris, STORMCAMMANDO, CRX768, Pr3470r14n

Honorable mentions (multiple votes but have not shown interest): Retsmasol (something like that), Propo, catepiller, TheGil, Inorix, MSUSpartan3096, fsjs, mfronek, aquatar, SeanDougherty86

Tribute: WardTheWarden

Facebook Nomination (10+ Nominations): Shibata, C (dimondmilk)

Bolded players expressed interest in joining the consortium

Italicized players had majority of their support come from members of their current faction

msu, i am quoting your post cause you keep update things here
i see lots of players nominate lots of players. funny how most of them are from the same faction…
i suggest this: (because devs didnt said anything about how much they want)
max of 2 players from each faction would be in this team, as they will tell thier friends whats going on anyway… need to give every voice a chance to be heard in this team. also i think best is if mostly only leaders will be in this team, since again they will tell thier faction mates what is going on, also they are well known in community and know stuff about everything in tyrant, (also like this they would be able to talk about things devs dont understand why players do this, like tile swap or trying to get 1000 shards :’{ )

Flag Post

I nominate Chris shibata for the FB side of the game.