Forums Tyrant

still not a good game anymore

11 posts

Flag Post

this is not a chess match which considers variables and plays accordingly – but a ai simulation that has the all powerful abilities to stop card play and ability work or not work strategy for its own survival and if it truly is going to be good the ai should not cheat unless you want players to cheat code the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by joehawkjr91:

this is not a chess match which considers variables and plays accordingly – but a ai simulation that has the all powerful abilities to stop card play and ability work or not work strategy for its own survival and if it truly is going to be good the ai should not cheat unless you want players to cheat code the game

I don’t think people play this game because the game design is ground-breaking. It’s popularity derives mostly from factions and the people that populate them.

Flag Post

lrn2english… It took me like 3 minutes to figure out what you were even saying…

Originally posted by ladolcevita:

I don’t think people play this game because the game design is ground-breaking. It’s popularity derives mostly from factions and the people that populate them.

That, and it’s addictive as all hell.

Flag Post

Are you attempting to say the computer cheated?

Flag Post

I have no idea what this thread is about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by p4n1q:

Then let’s dance!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:
Originally posted by p4n1q:

Then let’s dance!

i lol’ed

Flag Post

i think he is trying to suggest that the computer cheats by specifically picking which abilities are used on which target eg using all strikes to take out your best or most crucial units. the textbook response of a poor loser.

Flag Post

inb4 lock

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eonian:

inb4 lock

You are like 4 hours late for this post.

Flag Post

It’s all about risk management..