Forums Tyrant

The "Ask OOH" thread (locked)

845 posts

Flag Post

Seems like a lot of people are dedicating threads to themselves while helping out with their specialties. My specialty is knowing everything that has ever happened as well as what will most likely happen in the immediate future. I’ve generally restricted my knowledge to old Prex members (most of the newer ones suck) and whatever random faction I find myself in. However, I’m now willing to openly share with the community.

Want to know about why some drama started in the past? About what drama is going on currently? About what is going to happen next? Want to know what bugs are being exploited this week? Feel free to ask, and I’ll answer the questions from every member in the community who deserves any respect.

NOTE: This is not an attempt at me getting into the consortium by showing that I have so much to contribute. I have already rejected every offer to join that I have received from the devs.

 
Flag Post

     No longer taking questions from:

JIRAIYA31

 
Flag Post

LIGHTENING ROUND!

1) Where do babies come from?

2) Why are some of my favorite vets in a noob faction known as Warlike Brother

3) I heard Ralkk is pregnant again…true or true?

4) Catepiller is a clone made by pescado so that he could take up fly fishing….yes?

5) I have been in this game since like day 1 and still nobody has been kind enough to make me my own card, why?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

LIGHTENING ROUND!

1) Where do babies come from?

2) Why are some of my favorite vets in a noob faction known as Warlike Brother

3) I heard Ralkk is pregnant again…true or true?

4) Catepiller is a clone made by pescado so that he could take up fly fishing….yes?

5) I have been in this game since like day 1 and still nobody has been kind enough to make me my own card, why?

1) From fetuses (or feti, as some West-coast Americans pluralize it)

2) They wanted to join one of the like.. 3 factions that are actually capable of invading tiles. (also because I’m apparently not allowed in ZP)

3) False, because she gets really mad at me nowadays when people congratulate her

4) Pescado actually uses a Catepillar as bait while fly fishing

5) Because Michigan State blows

Please try to keep questions more Tyrant-related in the future, so my glorious thread full of help doesn’t die.

 
Flag Post

Do you have any alts, and if yes, is one of them called lokolopo2?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Do you have any alts, and if yes, is one of them called lokolopo2?

Yes, and no. However, one of my alt’s alts is lokolopo2. It’s a weird inception thing. Don’t worry about it.

 
Flag Post

Please recite the most awesome limerick in the world (that one I wrote).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Please recite the most awesome limerick in the world (that one I wrote).

That was not a proper limerick, it sucked, I have more contempt for you than English words can properly convey, and that wasn’t a question.

 
Flag Post

Will Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez be together forever?

If the answer isn’t yes, I don’t think I want to live life anymore.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IamaTumor:

Will Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez be together forever?

If the answer isn’t yes, I don’t think I want to live life anymore.

No, celebrity relationships rarely last with a few notable exceptions, like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Those two will be together until one of them passes away.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Please recite the most awesome limerick in the world (that one I wrote).

That was not a proper limerick, it sucked, I have more contempt for you than English words can properly convey, and that wasn’t a question.

but you answered it nevertheless. I win :DD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Please recite the most awesome limerick in the world (that one I wrote).

That was not a proper limerick, it sucked, I have more contempt for you than English words can properly convey, and that wasn’t a question.

but you answered it nevertheless. I win :DD

Stop spamming my dedicated thread and trying to get it locked. I wish I could send you a box of dysentery.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Please recite the most awesome limerick in the world (that one I wrote).

That was not a proper limerick, it sucked, I have more contempt for you than English words can properly convey, and that wasn’t a question.

but you answered it nevertheless. I win :DD

Stop spamming my dedicated thread and trying to get it locked. I wish I could send you a jar of my dysentery.

 
Flag Post

What is the longest running stretch of consecutive surge victories in a faction war?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Please recite the most awesome limerick in the world (that one I wrote).

That was not a proper limerick, it sucked, I have more contempt for you than English words can properly convey, and that wasn’t a question.

but you answered it nevertheless. I win :DD

Stop spamming my dedicated thread and trying to get it locked. I wish I could send you a jar of my dysentery.


Like a sniper.
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

What is the longest running stretch of consecutive surge victories in a faction war?

Currently, Cerealguy is leading with seventeen.

Historically, Varamond had two hundred thirty-four.

 
Flag Post

Which factions are your favourite 3?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Which factions are your favourite 3?

This thread isn’t about me.

1) Pwnersaurus Rex
2) WE LOVE CEREALGUY
3) Warlike Brother

 
Flag Post

Is this thread simply a secret method of gaining postcount?

Originally posted by OOHnirav:

This thread isn’t about me.

Your point is?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Is this thread simply a secret method of gaining postcount?

No, it’s not really a secret.

 
Flag Post

when the xeno’s allias will come to tyrant? and conquer Ashrock?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGil:

when the xeno’s allias will come to tyrant? and conquer Ashrock?

Try again, this time in English.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGil:

when the xeno’s allias will come to tyrant? and conquer Ashrock?

Errr, they already tried.

 
Flag Post

Which faction has been catfaced the most?

Which player has taken credit for the most catfacing?

Who coined the term catface and why?

What is reverse WBing and when was it’s first time used in a faction war?

Who is the greatest leader in the history of FBB?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

Which faction has been catfaced the most?

Which player has taken credit for the most catfacing?

Who coined the term catface and why?

What is reverse WBing and when was it’s first time used in a faction war?

Who is the greatest leader in the history of FBB?

Better World

Lokolopo and his many incarnations

Long story, I’ll PM it to you later

Refilling stam and losing as many battles as you can; loko’s alt did it first to FBB

OOHnirav was the greatest leader in the history of FBB