Forums Tyrant

The "Ask OOH" thread page 19 (locked)

845 posts

Flag Post

why don’t the devs fix the card stuck in deck then you can’t remove it bug?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Why do you keep playing Tyrant?

I explained a week or so ago that this game is made with crack cocaine. Withdrawal sucks.

Originally posted by et1296:

why don’t the devs fix the card stuck in deck then you can’t remove it bug?

The card stuck in the deck isn’t a bug. It’s a featured tribute to David Copperfield, who performs the “card stuck in deck” illusion!!!! frequently off camera. DaWayne (AKA leader of Tyrant) loves magic, and David Copperfield is magic. Next time you experience this, don’t get mad; applaud!

Flag Post

Is it right that you are able to detect people playing via canvas links by kongregate not realising that they played and thus not displaying it under “Latest Activity”?
If so, what might be the reason BW members are playing via canvas links? (I noticed it at the current war, 4 from 5 of the first active members who did damage weren’t on for at least 8 hours pursuant to kongregate)

I am eager to find out BW’s secret of success, especially regarding their outstanding “organisation” and their great success in terms of recruiting.

Thanks in advance for enlightenment … (serious answer on first question please^^)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Faiivel:

Is it right that you are able to detect people playing via canvas links by kongregate not realising that they played and thus not displaying it under “Latest Activity”?
If so, what might be the reason BW members are playing via canvas links? (I noticed it at the current war, 4 from 5 of the first active members who did damage weren’t on for at least 8 hours pursuant to kongregate)

I am eager to find out BW’s secret of success, especially regarding their outstanding “organisation” and their great success in terms of recruiting.

Thanks in advance for enlightenment … (serious answer on first question please^^)

When players play by canvas, I believe it does not register in the “Latest Activity”.

There are several reasons why players might use a canvas link. It loads faster than Kong, it works when Kong is down for maintenance, it makes sharing your account easier (don’t have to share your password), there is no chance of being bothered by trolly whispers on Kong by people you beat in tournaments/wars/etc, and there are probably a few other reasons that aren’t coming to mind immediately.

If you can get everyone you enjoy talking to on IRC or some chat client like AIM or MSN or something like that, I’d recommend exclusively using canvas to play Tyrant.

Flag Post

If Malutor is Lukerman and Lukerman is malutor, are they both the same retard?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JIRAIYA31:

Split personalities.

Flag Post

Split personalities.

The are a circular human centipede.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

Split personalities.

Who eats whos crap?

Flag Post

If Jungleboogie is Lukerman and Lukerman is Jungleboogie, are they both the same retard?

Ignorance and dimwittedness should not be mistaken for retardation, which can’t really be controlled. The first two are nurture-related, which usually falls under the fault of the parents or lack of proper education.

Originally posted by skolu:
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

If Jungleboogie is Lukerman and Lukerman is Jungleboogie, are they both the same retard?

Split personalities.

Who eats whos crap?

If it is circular, they both do. It also technically means that they both spew it when they speak.

Flag Post

can you Be my alt?

Flag Post

can you Be my alt?

I can do anything I want due to having personal freedom. However, if given the option, I will choose no. Like many other players who have quit in the past, I intend to donate my canvas account to a faction that aims to Better the World.

Flag Post

If LDV became a mod and locked this thread. u mad?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

If LDV became a mod and locked this thread. u mad?

If you become mod and lock this thread or delete any of my posts, we are through. No more heart-shaped chocolates on valentines day, no more obnoxiously elaborate marriage proposals, no more lovey dovey haiku PM, NOTHING (which is exactly what you will be to me).

Flag Post

Should I keep this thread from falling off the first page?

Flag Post

Should I keep this thread from falling off the first page?

If everyone feels like their questions have been answered, I wouldn’t mind this thread dropping a page or two. This thread is simply for me to supply a source of information for people who are curious about game mechanics, drama, life advice, etc.

Flag Post

Do you have the answer to every question?If i wanted to combine gene manipulator and power surge what would i create?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SlfTh3Chl3f:

Do you have the answer to every question?If i wanted to combine gene manipulator and power surge what would i create?

LDV said she would consider getting engaged to me if I answered every question.

If you wanted to combine gene manipulator and power surge, you would create a deck that loses a lot (though it would lose a little less than the decks created by the “braintrust” in TASW).

Flag Post

As demonswill said first,you’d actually get a genetics pit. Does shadow play through canvas?What cards did you get from the event?

Flag Post

As demonswill said first,you’d actually get a genetics pit. Does shadow play through canvas?What cards did you get from the event?

Shadow sometimes plays through canvas, but usually enjoys trolling Kong chat as much as the forum when he can.

I attained all of the cards from the most recent event.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

Shadow sometimes plays through canvas, but usually enjoys trolling Kong chat as much as the forum when he can.

I attained all of the cards from the most recent event.

It’s not sometimes, it’s almost always.

Flag Post

what happens if pip is my alt?

Flag Post

If Pip is your alt, then you are the leader of the consortium.

Flag Post

What’s the most intriguing question you’ve been asked so far?

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

If Pip is your alt, then you are the leader of the consortium.

indeed, I might be, watch yourselves, noobs.

Flag Post

Will another catface take place before rampage is obtainable by players?