Forums Tyrant

The "Ask OOH" thread page 29 (locked)

845 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

by JIRAIYA31 responding (and hence prooving my point) he has prooven he has been a troll this whole time (i’m not loyal i’m just smart)

OOHnirav, on a scale of 1-10 how trollish is he? and since he’s on THE LIST how come there’s no auto-remove button in existence on the forums?

Flag Post
Guys, this is the last time I want to answer questions about Jiraiya. Partially because it's not in the spirit of the thread, partially because it's becoming redundant, but mostly as a favor for all of you, since he's really not that interesting.

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

How long did it take to draw Cerealguy’s avatar (assuming you drew it)?

I drew it on photoshop. It took like 30+ minutes, which is why I haven't made any effort to draw one for Catepillar.

Originally posted by TTekkers:

Why is Jiraiya so irritating?? How will the card upgrades turn out?? How the hell did the devs pass halt advance off as a legit card??

TT

He's pretty decent at trolling.

Upgrade cards will turn into a failed experiment like foil cards, but similarly to foil cards, it won't be game-breaking or anything, and unlike awakening or early conquest, it won't result in tons of people quitting.

The premise for this question, that Halt Advance is a legit card, is inaccurate. It's illegit enough to quit.

Originally posted by 1gient:

why is JIRAIYA31 trolling the thread so much? does he have nothing better to do then be a troll? does he even PLAY tyrant to begin with?

He isn't necessarily trying to troll this thread as much as he is trying to troll readers of it. Jiraiya actually greatly enjoys the thread, which is why he keeps bumping it so that I don't forget to answer questions.

As far as my perspective goes, he probably has better things to do than be a troll. However, I think it's his decision how he spends his time, and if he enjoys what he is doing, he probably feels that it's a good use of his time.

He doesn't play Tyrant. He used to, but now he's more like a shadowhopeful-esque figure, only much less subtle in his trolling.

OOHnirav, on a scale 1-10 how trollish does JIRAIYA rate? and why do trolls have the need to proove themselves better then everyone else especially the one that pointed the troll out? why do trolls “be trollin” at all? why do they exist? what does going to school have to do with finding out about all kinds of trolls? they don’t teach that i’m sure of

He is a solid 6 out of 10. He gets a reaction out of some people, but it's never a grandiose one. Lots of people realizing what he's trying to do, so they don't react the way he intends.

He isn't actually trying to prove anything to anyone. He is trying to annoy people who enjoy this thread, which has worked for a few people who haven't blocked him yet.

Trolls enjoy getting negative reactions out of people by saying things that they either don't mean or exaggerated versions of things that they believe. They get entertained when people flip out and make fools of themselves publicly.

I could explain the reason for their existence, but it would take me 10 hours. In short, 42.

School has nothing to do with finding out about trolls. He is just trying to demean you by saying that you are young, since that's apparently an insult to people who are not young.

--------------------------------------
Now please try to keep the rest of this topic Tyrant-related rather than one-user related.

Flag Post

If this thread isn’t a troll thread, why is Jiraiya allowed here in the first place? I sense a conspiracy.

Flag Post

No dares required. I’ve done it – along with zaraki.

Flag Post

OH great and POWERFUL OOHnirav
sorry for my ealier off-topic questions
now here’s my actual questions: is ram’s head a boat or going through snow?
if it’s snow then why does it have water in the background?
if it’s a boat then what’s with the snow plow in the front?
why is ram’s head in the pantheon perfect’s raid picture?
why have the xeno not made any dragon-like monstrocities? they made all these others including the energy-beam breathing larnean hydra
if the sentinals are so powerful as the righteous keep saying then why are they able to be put down by a 10 unit army? and how does 10 unit’s (each card equals one unit) equal a army any way? and if the xeno only NOW brought out the warp gate fortress and it being their world ship (how did daedelus know that???) why haven’t they already used it so they could at least have minimised their loses?
is the GDR battlesuit holding a rocket launcher in it’s left arm/hand? if so that’s awsome
why isen’t the GDR gatling gun bigger and less wonky?
why is it called imperial purger if it’s the imperials doing the purging and not the other way around?
why does it look like there’s someone standing infront of the GDR core and how are things like carrion retriever able to destroy when they can’t use projectile weapons (it would make sense that hades would be able to since it has fire breath but it dosen’t have seige)
and why is the core so exposed if it’s so valuable?

Flag Post

OH great and POWERFUL OOHnirav
sorry for my ealier off-topic questions
now here’s my actual questions: is ram’s head a boat or going through snow?
if it’s snow then why does it have water in the background?
if it’s a boat then what’s with the snow plow in the front?
why have the xeno not made any dragon-like monstrocities? they made all these others including the energy-beam breathing larnean hydra
if the sentinals are so powerful as the righteous keep saying then why are they able to be put down by a 10 unit army? and how does 10 unit’s (each card equals one unit) equal a army any way? and if the xeno only NOW brought out the warp gate fortress and it being their world ship (how did daedelus know that???) why haven’t they already used it so they could at least have minimised their loses?

After looking at ram’s head a long time, i conclude that it is a gun mounted on a dam, as the “snow plow” is actually the top of the dam trying to control the flood waters. We need OOH to verify though.

Flag Post

wait, nirav made the cards? is he a developer or another normal player?

Flag Post

annoying questions that no one actually cares about

It’s a boat. If you turn the ram’s head to look behind it, you can see that it has a rudder.

snow and water have been known to co-exist

There is no snowplow in the front. There is, however, a waterplow for when thick water gets in the way.

The Pantheon Perfect raid shows a picture of Ram’s Head, because the best decks to counter it use mostly Raiders and Righteous (which are also represented in the picture).

In classic xeno fairy tales (which they treat as legends) like “The Little Pathrazer that could”, “The Predator who cried Wolf”, “Stealthy Niaq and the Giant Beanstalk”, “Cinderella”, “The King and Ragnarok”, and numerous others, dragons are always portrayed as villains, whereas the xeno view themselves as the heroes. To create a dragon to represent themselves would go against everything they believe.

Less have done more.

Warp gate fortresses are absurdly costly, and the poor xeno economy honestly couldn’t sustain them due to Obama’s terrible spending (source: FOX news, the most trusted name in news) until now. Frankly, it would cost less to train pawns and pay for their funerals.

GRD Battlesuit is not holding a rocket launcher… let me word this in a way that won’t get me in trouble with the mods: what you call a rocket launcher is actually where Imperial babies come from.

If the “Gatling Gun” were any larger, it wouldn’t fit into the “Rocket Launcher”.

If you’ve actually ever done the Imperial Purger raid, you’d see that they’re not purging very much and doing a much better job of being purged themselves by Sundering Ogres.

Someone has to operate it. It’s like the nuke from Armageddon.

Carrion Retrievers do have projectiles, they throw lightning.

It’s not exposed. It’s in a building that can only be hit by siege.

Flag Post

great and super powerful OOHnirav! i seek questions to answers…i mean answers to questions!
if it’s in a building then why is it in its chest (and subsiquently exposed) at the same time?
and how did daedelus know anything about any of the xeno tech?
why did you just reference the reproductive system as a answer? (look up for anyone that’s clueless and reading this)
and why can i not stop asking annoying questions?
why do xenos nearly always wear masks? it’s not like they’re bullet proof since they can be shot through by normal cards and they don’t need them for air since the ones without masks seem to not have a need for that kind of thing…or are they mutant monstrosities even to themselves?
why did predator blow down the 3 little infantries house and yet cried wolf?
if you were given god-powers what would be the first 10 things you would do?
if you were the god of god-powers then what would be the first 10?

Flag Post

great and super powerful OOHnirav! i seek questions to answers…i mean answers to questions!
if it’s in a building then why is it in its chest (and subsiquently exposed) at the same time?
and how did daedelus know anything about any of the xeno tech?
why did you just reference the reproductive system as a answer? (look up for anyone that’s clueless and reading this)
and why can i not stop asking annoying questions?
why do xenos nearly always wear masks? it’s not like they’re bullet proof since they can be shot through by normal cards and they don’t need them for air since the ones without masks seem to not have a need for that kind of thing…or are they mutant monstrosities even to themselves?
why did predator blow down the 3 little infantries house and yet cried wolf?
if you were given god-powers what would be the first 10 things you would do?
if you were the god of god-powers then what would be the first 10?

It’s not.
Daedelus is a reformed Xeno.
Because you asked about the reproductive system without realizing it.
You’re trying your best to be like Jiraiya.
The masks help them see in heat vision, like predator.
They find the masks to be more attractive than their normal faces.
It didn’t.
Make Salma Hayek the same as she was in desperado, bed Salma Hayek, smite you, get a dodge viper from ‘96, fly, read people’s minds, educate the world, make Earth larger with no repercussions, stop world hunger, remove the effects that drugs and alcohol have on the human body.
Make Salma Hayek the same as she was in desperado, bed Salma Hayek, smite you, get a dodge viper from ‘96, fly, read people’s minds, educate the world, make Earth larger with no repercussions, stop world hunger, remove the effects that drugs and alcohol have on the human body.

Flag Post

OH GREAT OOHnirav!
cur tyrannus, habent aliquid constituitur nomina? sicut ayrkrane? aut jixi’rath?
why’d i just type in porely translated latin? (that’s a guess at it being latin and i copy and pasted it into google translate to see if i was correct and i am)
why are we only NOW getting leveling versions of cards?
will every card get a leveling version eventually?
will the missions, side missions, and raids get their own level 2 cards?