Forums Tyrant

The "Ask OOH" thread page 31 (locked)

845 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

Originally posted by stormcommando:

Can I predict the future? Does this mean Deacon will soon become useful?

No, but you can predict predictable events as they are happening if you are paying close attention. Years from now, Stan Lee will draw up an X-men character with a power loosely based on your ability to do this.

Deacon will never be useful in a respectable deck.

What about Deacon lvl. 2, when it comes out? What about Empress lvl. 2, when it comes out?

Deacon lvl. 2 will be a nerf of Deacon lvl. 1, and Empress lvl 2 will be will be the first commander that receives a cooldown timer.

What Stats will they have? I really want to know how Deacon could get worse and why Empress will get a cooldown timer.

Flag Post

What Stats will they have? I really want to know how Deacon could get worse and why Empress will get a cooldown timer.

Deacon will add backfire 2 to its list of abilities, and Empress’s stats will remain constant but will receive a 3CD timer.

Flag Post

Is that an elephant or are you just happy to see me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Is that an elephant or are you just happy to see me?

It’s an elephant. Don’t flatter yourself, sicko.

Flag Post

Deacon will add backfire 2 to its list of abilities, and Empress’s stats will remain constant but will receive a 3CD timer.

Doesn’t this mean Deacon will at least be a better troll?

Flag Post

Doesn’t this mean Deacon will at least be a better troll?

No, because Deacon hates trolls like p4n1c hates happiness.

Flag Post

when will i stop failing pm’s

Flag Post
Originally posted by LauraxRawR:

when will i stop failing pm’s

You will stop failing PM’s in July of 2015. Until then, the trick is to try to spin what you say in a failed PM into a part of the conversation taking place. If conversation is lively at the time, it’s usually easier to do in our chat, since like 8 conversations are usually going on at a time when everyone’s not hanging out in plus. If the chat is dead when you do it, no one should call you out, but if they do, say that you’re responding to something that someone said before they got there.

Flag Post

GREAT OOHNIRAV YOUR SHINEING SOMETHING-OR-OTHER AND SOMETHING
i just fought a battle and won with a army of infantries with cyrus in command against someone with hades and a army of sundering ogres
here’s the cards:
X10 VS. X9
my questions are:
1. how’d the f——- did i win
2.how’d i get a deck with nothing but infantries when i only have 2 copies neither are in any of my decks and i have no copies of cyrus and i had chosen my Xenomega deck (the name implies what’s in it and it’s epic) and after the battle the deck disappeared?
3. did the person making the picture for sundering ogre make it look purposefully like hades?

this is going to most definitly be the last time i use arena since not only do i get nothing but the same guy with a nemisis deck in compare to mine but i get a deck i don’t even have the ability to make that is compose of OPed crap cards that hit 10’s in place of 1’s

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1gient:

2.how’d i get a deck with nothing but infantries when i only have 2 copies neither are in any of my decks and i have no copies of cyrus and i had chosen my Xenomega deck (the name implies what’s in it and it’s epic) and after the battle the deck disappeared?
3. did the person making the picture for sundering ogre make it look purposefully like hades?

1. You went first and his commander had low HP, so your infantries killed his commander before his first card could activate.

2. Dawayne does not like you, so he does little things like that to spite you.

3. They don’t look the same, you’re just racist and can’t tell the difference.

Flag Post

1. You went first and his commander had low HP, so your infantries killed his commander before his first card could activate.

how is that a insult to either since hades is EPICLY OP and sunder is the most SPAM worthy of all spam worthy cards if anything that’s a copliment biowaste disposer is second

and i just did the math…on the 4th round hades should have killed them all and no commander is THAT weak to that onslaught other than hydraulis and elena and what he had was gnorlock

and how does Dawayne even know me? i’ve never even met him!

and i said “like” not “the same” i know they look different even someone with bad eye sight can see one is ON FREAKING FIRE!!!! (i have glassess so i count)

Flag Post

What is the 246th digit in pi?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zabuden:

What is the 246,000,000,000th digit in pi?

sorry, I think the question was too easy for OOH.

Flag Post

Am I real

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sephi_0:

What is the 246,000,000,000th digit in pi?

lol. well, at the very least its a 10% guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sephi_0:

What are the 243,000,000,000th~246,000,000,000th digits in pi?

lol. well, at the very least its a 10% guess.

Ok, fixed again, much harder.

Flag Post

Do you google these questions up and then copy and paste the answer?

Flag Post

poor nirav, taking the trolliest of questions. I wonder how long it’s going to take the mods to figure out its really a troll thread and lock it again.

Flag Post

how is that a insult to either since hades is EPICLY OP and sunder is the most SPAM worthy of all spam worthy cards if anything that’s a copliment biowaste disposer is second

and i just did the math…on the 4th round hades should have killed them all and no commander is THAT weak to that onslaught other than hydraulis and elena and what he had was gnorlock

and how does Dawayne even know me? i’ve never even met him!

and i said “like” not “the same” i know they look different even someone with bad eye sight can see one is ON FREAKING FIRE!!!! (i have glassess so i count)

It was a glitch where your card images didn’t load so they were set to the default Infantries and Cyrus.

Flag Post

and how does Dawayne even know me?

That wasn’t an insult.

He reads this thread.

Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

Am I real

Short answer: yes.
Long answer: I’m only saying yes, because the truth will blow your mind.

Originally posted by RedJelloIsGood:

Do you google these questions up and then copy and paste the answer?

No, I am morally against copy and pasting due to having world-class abilities in speed typing and memorizing.

Flag Post

I am fairly certain it is an “8”.
245=2
246=8
247=8

Flag Post

How does it feel to have a thread that has twice as many views as the “Using the Forum” thread which is always stays on the front page? Does it make you feel as sad as me that there are still so many ignorant people posting in this forum?

Flag Post

In your opinion, which Tyrant card had the biggest affect on the metagame at its time of release (give or take some time for people to obtain it)? and why do you think so?

Flag Post
Originally posted by catepillar:

245=2
246=8
247=8

You miscounted somewhere, because the right answer is 0. Next time you post, do it in the form of a question. I’m clearly much better suited to providing correct answers than you are.

Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

How does it feel to have a thread that has twice as many views as the “Using the Forum” thread which is always stays on the front page? Does it make you feel as sad as me that there are still so many ignorant people posting in this forum?

It disappoints me, but it doesn’t surprise me.

It makes me sad that ignorant people spread their nonsense to buddies (such as Shinigami’s leadership spreading around that the new consortium unbanned ohio and a bunch of other banned ex-cheaters) rather than simply asking for my guidance. This thread is an open source of information for everyone (other than Jiraya) in all factions. I just wish people would use this resource rather than choosing to remain misinformed.

Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

In your opinion, which Tyrant card had the biggest affect on the metagame at its time of release (give or take some time for people to obtain it)? and why do you think so?

Mind controller.

Back then, few cards had high HP, only a handful of cards had regen, dracorex didn’t exist, and protect/refresh didn’t exist. So basically, counter 3 with 6HP was OP beyond all comprehension, especially due to it being highly available with its uncommon status. Mimic was just icing on the cake. It was the first card that deserved to be nerfed (and it was).

Flag Post
Originally posted by catepillar:

245=2
246=8
247=8

You miscounted somewhere, because the right answer is 0. Next time you post, do it in the form of a question. I’m clearly much better suited to providing correct answers than you are.

How does it feel to be wrong?