Originally posted by catepillar:
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
Originally posted by Zabuden:

What is the 246th digit in pi?

I am fairly certain it is an “8”.
245=2
246=8
247=8

You miscounted somewhere, because the right answer is 0. Next time you post, do it in the form of a question. I’m clearly much better suited to providing correct answers than you are.

How does it feel to be wrong?

Will your answer to this question be something like: “It feels like catepillar”?

Flag Post

245=2
246=8
247=8

You miscounted somewhere, because the right answer is 0. Next time you post, do it in the form of a question. I’m clearly much better suited to providing correct answers than you are.

You tell me (not really, stick to questions).

Originally posted by stormcommando:

Will your answer to this question be something like: “It feels like catepillar”?

No, because Catepillar has been right before, and I’m sure he will be again in the future at some point. He just chooses to disagree with me in this instance (which always results in being wrong).

Flag Post

how good does PI taste?
how dose bulldozer have evade? it’s a train so it dosen’t make much sense why it’s called bulldozer anyway
why am i suddenly having the urge to crash tyrant on every computer in the world?
DID YOU DO THIS TO ME????
if hades and a troll (JIRAIYA) walk into a convient place what would happen? would they have a epic fight to the epic death? or would hades pure awsomness blast the troll into skyrim?
or will the troll turn out to be:

which summons lots of these before it’s REALLY dead!:

Flag Post

This thread is annoying. The only probable reason for this to be open is to be amused by some sarcastic questions, answered with extreme exaggeration. Not to mention: it is tyrant unrelated to an extent.

Flag Post

…we’ve been trying to get it tyrant related…next time ask in a tyrant related question

why does azure reaper’s new picture have snow around him when he’s in ASHROCK??? that place gets ash but no snow!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Robotics94:

This thread is annoying. The only probable reason for this to be open is to be amused by some sarcastic questions, answered with extreme exaggeration. Not to mention: it is tyrant unrelated to an extent.

_ _ _ _ _ _ sher_ _ck.

Flag Post

245=2
246=8
247=8

You tell me (not really, stick to questions).

I concede. My brain apparently memorized spaces when it memorized pi, so I counted those very valuable spaces :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1gient:

why does azure reaper’s new picture have snow around him when he’s in ASHROCK???

Azure’s new ability, as a result of being the go-to card for jotun, is to generate snow. Also, ignore trolls who are trying to derail the topic, such as LDV and Jiraiya’s alt accounts.

Flag Post

Who will be the next player to get their own card, and who will it be?

TT

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTekkers:

Who will be the next player to get their own card, and who will it be?

TT

The next player to get a card will be DarkBlood1, and it will be called “DarkBlood, the Ex-consortium”.

Flag Post

Are any of these ideas good? Will any of them be implemented? Which five is the best idea? Which is the worst?

Flag Post

[lots of images]

Are any of these ideas good? Will any of them be implemented? Which five is the best idea? Which is the worst?

These are terrible ideas and won’t be implemented partially due to how terribly awful they are, but mostly because they were suggested by a user. Meteor Storm, Orbo, G-60 Thunder, Orbo the Wrathful, and Xeno Lead Ship are the “best” ideas, and all 16 are the worst.

Flag Post

[lots of images]

These are terrible ideas and won’t be implemented partially due to how terribly awful they are, but mostly because they were suggested by a user. Meteor Storm, Orbo, G-60 Thunder, Orbo the Wrathful, and Xeno Lead Ship are the “best” ideas, and all 16 are the worst.

:( Which ones had the best art? Are you speaking on behalf of the Devs or yourself?

Flag Post
Originally posted by synapticon:

how the hell is nirav so awesome?

Flag Post

[lots of images]

:( Which ones had the best art? Are you speaking on behalf of the Devs or yourself?

Stormcommando has the best art. I am speaking on behalf of myself, but my views will be shared by the devs if given these suggestions.

Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by synapticon:

how the hell is nirav so awesome?

I’m very charming, drink whole milk, and do pushups.

Flag Post

Why is whole milk superior to all other milk?

Flag Post

It tastes better, has more nutrients, and is more natural.

The questions in this thread are becoming more and more off topic. I’d like to request that in the future, you people try harder to make your questions more tyrant-related.

Flag Post

The questions in this thread are becoming more and more off topic. I’d like to request that in the future, you people try harder to make your questions more tyrant-related.

What motivates you to log onto Tyrant each day (or however often you log on)?

Flag Post

ldv

Flag Post

I’ve answered this already. In short, LDV. In long, despite most of the community being marginally retarded, there are a fair number of semi-active players with whom I enjoy talking and having tyrant-adventures. Also, I probably derive an unhealthy amount of enjoyment from riling certain people up with my pseudo-emotional rantings in drama threads.

Flag Post

Why was the “Ask Silky” thread closed in the Tyrant forums?

Flag Post

What motivates me to log into tyrant everyday?
Why does your elephant avatar appear to have a serious nose-hair issue?
Could you tell me how to get the card “use this one”?

TT

Flag Post

why does he have strike all bloodthirsty 5?
why does he have a grudge against knorlock?
and why can i never seem to get im until the event??? (seriously 200+ packs from his set and still 0 copies)
for breakfast i ate rocks coated in a thick gooey layer of lava, IT WAS DILICOUS!
does heart of darkness summon feastor or feastling (the thread with those 2 had both names and HOD summoned feastling but the card bellow it is feastor and those were the things around HOD)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by Robotics94:

_ _ _ _ _ _ sher_ _ck.

_ _ _ _ _ _ sher_ _ck.

No shit sherlock?

Do I get a prize?

Flag Post

Tyrant?