Dev's Finally Gave Me My Own Card

39 posts

Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

DNA ASSimilator.

Jk. I love everyone now. Kinda. Maybe.

Flag Post

Thanks jrjetu. I really appreciate you taking my words into consideration. Keep up the good work buddy!

Flag Post
Originally posted by JrJetu:

DNA ASSimilator.

Oh I see what Dev’s did there..

Flag Post

Haha, me too! Vote DNA 2012 Troll of the Year!

Flag Post

DNA ASSimilator.

Jk. I love everyone now. Kinda. Maybe.

Nice edit. How does it taste?

Edit: It shouldn’t taste better than Dev’s.

One more edit: I mean come on its Dev’s, your tongue must have been in heaven.

Flag Post

Will lol if devs change the name.
Will lol more if dna ends up with 10 copies of it afterwards.

Flag Post

What if your name were “tank.”

Flag Post

No wonder hes a Xeno, he is already an alien.
BUDUM CHHHHH.

dna got his own card? Well he has 2 wait to get it.
BUDUM CHHHH.

Dna got his own card? Well isn’t that rare.
BUDUM CHHHHH

Flag Post

Congrats, DNA!

Flag Post

@Shadow
I’ll be mad if I get one copy tbh. ROFL.

Why would dev’s change the name unless the consortium asks them to. Which would be even funnier. Imagine the first action the consortium takes is to tame an ego in the forums. ROFL. My name should be on a legend anyways. I’m disappointed.

@Hunter
Nice. A man on fire.

@redjello
ASS wins.
Budum Chhhh

Flag Post
Originally posted by dnaimagery:

@Shadow

Why would dev’s change the name unless the consortium asks them to. Which would be even funnier. Imagine the first action the consortium takes is to tame an ego in the forums. ROFL. My name should be on a legend anyways. I’m disappointed.

@Hunter
Nice. A man on fire.

@redjello
ASS wins.
Budum Chhhh

Many spoiler names are placeholders until release. Otherwise we’d have some amusing names like “bubble bath”, “oppressive jerk”, “BAMF”, “scary doll” etc.

Flag Post

@Shadow

@Hunter
Nice. A man on fire.

@redjello
ASS wins.
Budum Chhhh

Lets see if you can make a top 1% tourney deck with that card :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by NFIN8:

@Shadow

@Hunter
Nice. A man on fire.

@redjello
ASS wins.
Budum Chhhh

Lets see if you can make a top 1% tourney deck with that card :p

ASS spam. Call it that

Flag Post

I think it is a robot, not a man.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by WardTheWarden:

No rares, I see.

Flag Post

No rares, I see.

No need to be jealous.

Flag Post

No rares, I see.

No need to be jealous.

Fighter Jet. Jet trooper. Sliver jet.

Jet Enforcer.

Flag Post

After playing this game for a mere 4-5 months and continued domination of the Standard Tournament scene. The dev’s were gracious enough to immortalize my name on one of the Tyrant cards in the new Occupation set.

I just want to say thank you to the Dev’s, to Shadowhopeful for petitioning upon my behalf that I get my own card, Pip for doing whatever he does for Tyrant, and of course the new consortium who made this all possible.

The stats are pretty good for 2 wait but I was expecting a little better to be honest, but thanks none the less! The card art is awesome! At least my card takes out pip heads up, so that’s all that matters.

I also appreciate the consortium taking into consideration of returning op cards to wb packs. The 2nd portion of occupation looks great.

lol when i first saw this i thought this too except if it is true they made your card suck for a reason :P

Flag Post

No rares, I see.

No need to be jealous.

all 3 of those cards are better than dna assimilator

Flag Post
Originally posted by jfenz101:

After playing this game for a mere 4-5 months and continued domination of the Standard Tournament scene. The dev’s were gracious enough to immortalize my name on one of the Tyrant cards in the new Occupation set.

I just want to say thank you to the Dev’s, to Shadowhopeful for petitioning upon my behalf that I get my own card, Pip for doing whatever he does for Tyrant, and of course the new consortium who made this all possible.

The stats are pretty good for 2 wait but I was expecting a little better to be honest, but thanks none the less! The card art is awesome! At least my card takes out pip heads up, so that’s all that matters.

I also appreciate the consortium taking into consideration of returning op cards to wb packs. The 2nd portion of occupation looks great.

lol when i first saw this i thought this too except if it is true they made your card suck for a reason :P

Actually, this is a decent card. Mimic Can be augmented, up against a sabre, = strike 2 strike all 2
Up against split jaw, = enfeelbe 3 siege 3 Strike 2 which is roughly strike 5 + siege 3 + 4 attack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hunterhogan:

And don’t forget

i

-Pip

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealPip:

And don’t forget

i

-Pip

Also:

(best heal card in teh wurl)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealPip:

And don’t forget

i

-Pip

That was a true puzzle. It took me 15 minutes to figure out that the “i” next to the picture was meant to read Zaraki. :)

Now I have to figure out LDV’s post.