Forums Tyrant

Happy Holidays from the Evil and Eviler Alliances! page 9

249 posts

Flag Post

Could we leave out the personal attacks in this thread? I think there have been enough hate filled posts from either side and its not helping.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
Originally posted by akumaxx_ws:

History is meaningless. If he does want to abandon that he shall do that before sleep.
You just don’t want to have 1 less token.
By now you have 16 CR and that tile worths 2.
We are generous and have abandoned one extra tile. Now look at Pwned Trolls.

You need to learn when to give up. You just keep making your faction (though thankfully not your alliance, since danzam and a couple others already denounced your actions) look worse and worse by continuing to bring attention to this.

Pwned trolls attacked us first in this season, now they find us harder to deal with than they imagine , so they started to post sh1t in the forum, wanted to fool the community.

Now they want us to “give up” . lolwut? Should we mention how dirty you were in the last season ? Someone forgot something too quickly.

You are the last one who has rights to criticize 0’0’0 , jokers. You think defaming 0’0’0 will give you any advantage?
You’ll not find such an “excuse” next time …and wimps are wimps.

Oh , next time you want to betray your ally, choose a weaker one.

Flag Post

Well, I’ve been mostly away for the holidays, so coming back to this was a surprise. I don’t have much time now, but I think as acting head of P-rex, it is my duty to try to post something. First of all, I think billyandy and bilious’s posts on the previous page were both reasonable and level-headed. I thank them for posting and I think P-rex stands by the sentiments they expressed.

A quick note (haha, for those that know me, this will likely be a tldr post for many :P ) regarding some other issues…

The Xmas treaty breaking by 0’0’0:
it looks to me like 0’0’0 made a mistake based on multiple factors including their language barriers, general communication issues in their alliances forums, and a possibly very honest misunderstanding of the truce. They seem to have owned up to this and have taken the appropriate actions (releasing tiles back to TiM). Good on you guys for fixing things.

The Xmas treaty breaking by P-rex:
-This has mostly been talked about to death, but yes, P-rex attacked a 0’0’0 tile that they took from TiM during the truce time. It was a decision made by a warmaster when none of our conquest strategy officers were on (due to the holidays). As far as I can tell, P-rex sought out communication with 0’0’0 and both sides of the alliance through /w, PM, and forum posting (and received no solid feedback which is understandable being Xmas and all), and I’m 100% confident they would have backed off the attack if a resolution/understanding was reached. Numerous people in P-rex assumed TiM was allied with us, so those members that were online thought it was an even stronger breach of the truce than merely attacking a neutral foe. Either way, what’s done is done, and things are being resolved and we apologize for our part in this “drama.”
-regarding the TiM tile not being dropped, as Golden said on the previous page, our leader-in-title (awalters) sometimes doesn’t log on or check messages for days or weeks at a time, so we apologize for our slowness. TiM should feel free to contact and coordinate with us as we are doing our best to make the tile available in whatever ways we can.

Regarding the flaming on this thread:
-We can be better than that. Emotions were running high, I understand, but let’s relax a little and have fun in Tyrant (or not if you are avoiding Tyrant for the holidays, then enjoy your family and friends!).
-Note (like bilious and others have pointed out) that most (all or almost all) written attacks against 0’0’0 are being done by people NOT in P-rex, but people are assuming these are P-rex members. Please look them up on fansite before assuming someone making a statement against 0’0’0 is P-rex (see iofstorm above assuming OOHnirav is in P-rex when he isn’t for a recent example).

Regarding the previous conquest map:
-This is perhaps the saddest part of the whole ordeal, the most misunderstood, and the least relevant to this thread. I don’t think airing that laundry here is a good idea, so I don’t wish to go into the nitty-gritty details here, but I do want to say the following. I firmly believe almost nobody has the whole story about what happened in the craziness on the last map in our area prior to the reset (including me). I have about 4-5 dozen PMs in that last 2-3 days on the old map trying to figure out what was going on. We were having trouble communicating with 0’0’0 because none of them were responding to PMs and those responding to /w seemed to be having trouble with English. P-rex felt that 0’0’0 was ok with a certain course of action based on /w with 1 or more of their officers, and less than 24 hours later it appeared that this was not the case. We completely understand why 0’0’0 felt slighted by this, but it was a misunderstanding. If 0’0’0 has a member or officer that speaks English exceptionally well and would like to open a discourse with me about this, please send me a PM. I’ve done this with a couple officers shortly after the event, but either things weren’t communicated back to the faction, or English was a barrier in our discussion.

Enjoy the holidays! Less QQ, more pew-pew!

Flag Post

It’s no problem to make mistakes as long as your are in time to fix it. Class act from 0’0’0 to disband the tiles they took by a misunderstanding. Now it’s up to Prex to correct their mistake as well.

Oh, btw, the trolling is getting quite pathetic.

Flag Post

All I can say is that:
We have external chat tools and don’t use Kong or Fansite much.

Flag Post

Tile abandoned.

Flag Post

All I can say is that:
We have external chat tools and don’t use Kong or Fansite much.

You have to realize that if other factions cannot communicate with you effectively then diplomacy will fail and misunderstandings will happen, like they did before between PREX and 0’0’0.

It’s not fair to QQ about PREX behaving badly when we try to communicate, but run into a wall.

Flag Post

TiM is failing to retake 2 of the abandoned tiles. This is why emptying out the def decks would have been better.

Flag Post

@aapje please stop qq. the alliance told you that abandon was a class act. that is all you have to know.

Flag Post

I agree with KKK (never saying that sentence again). Drop it and move on. We all know what happened by now, and if anyone doesn’t, there are threads where you can ask to find out.

Flag Post

I’m not QQing, just making a point. There is a difference. Anyway, I’ve said what I wanted to say.

Flag Post

I agree with KKK

Could you say anything worse?

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:

I agree with dnaimagery/Astralion/shian/shadowhopeful

There’s your answer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:

I agree with KKK

Ask in the proper thread, and maybe you’ll get an answer.

Flag Post

@aapje i know that you are not qq. i just tried to be funny :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kkk1234kkk:

@aapje i know that you are not qq. i just tried to be funny :)

It’s funny because kkk1234kkk is a part of Brags Only and is attempting to mock the outrage expressed by Carthage factions over non-issues.

Unfortunately, his mimicry is so good (read: ridiculous) that we can’t tell where the mockery stops and the emulation begins.

Flag Post

Happy Holidays and cheers to some drama; sorry I missed it!

Now, let’s focus on some New Year’s resolutions.

Flag Post

Bump to remind people of the 2nd part of the truce (“10 p.m. GMT on Sunday, December 30, until 10 a.m. GMT on Wednesday, January 2”).

Flag Post
Originally posted by ralkkdillon:

In the spirit of the Holiday Season, both the Evil Alliance and the Eviler Alliance have agreed to a complete conquest map ceasefire. No one will be conquesting AT ALL starting 10 p.m. GMT on Sunday, December 23, until 10 a.m. GMT on Wednesday, December 26. Also, again for the New Year from 10 p.m. GMT on Sunday, December 30, until 10 a.m. GMT on Wednesday, January 2.

We hope this gives both sides (and the tyrant community as a whole) a relaxing, stress-free time with their family and friends during the holidays. We hope any and all neutral factions will participate in the ceasefire as well and not take advantage of this gesture by the alliances (it may not be very good for your faction when the ceasefire is over either :P).

Hopefully all participating factions will show their support & agreement in this thread.

So to my friends and foes in Tyrant, wishing you all a safe & joyous Holiday!

ralkkdillon, can you start a new topic please? this one got to messy and doesnt apply for the holy spirit

Flag Post
Originally posted by ralkkdillon:

In the spirit of the Holiday Season, both the Evil Alliance and the Eviler Alliance have agreed to a complete conquest map ceasefire. No one will be conquesting AT ALL starting 10 p.m. GMT on Sunday, December 23, until 10 a.m. GMT on Wednesday, December 26. Also, again for the New Year from 10 p.m. GMT on Sunday, December 30, until 10 a.m. GMT on Wednesday, January 2.

We hope this gives both sides (and the tyrant community as a whole) a relaxing, stress-free time with their family and friends during the holidays. We hope any and all neutral factions will participate in the ceasefire as well and not take advantage of this gesture by the alliances (it may not be very good for your faction when the ceasefire is over either :P).

Hopefully all participating factions will show their support & agreement in this thread.

So to my friends and foes in Tyrant, wishing you all a safe & joyous Holiday!

All conquest activities of those who participate are to be halted after 15 mins. Enjoy New Year and get a life for these 2 days! :)

Flag Post

Enjoy your last days.
Next time we will decide the exact time to prevent foreign rats.

Flag Post

Enjoy your last days.
Next time we will decide the exact time to prevent foreign rats.

You can decide right now. When this thread and agreement were made it was on behalf of an alliance that no longer exists, which pretty much means the agreement is null and void.

Your alliance may want to make individual contact with the factions that used to be in the Evil Alliance to get agreements for a ceasefire if that is what they would like. I have no authority to make any agreements on behalf of a non-existent alliance.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’m confused ralk.

I have been behaving as if this agreement is still in place, since I agreed to it. Are you saying that your faction is no longer abiding by it? Please let me know soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Philosopher:

I’m confused ralk.

I have been behaving as if this agreement is still in place, since I agreed to it. Are you saying that your faction is no longer abiding by it? Please let me know soon.

We haven’t started a conquest, I think everyone is agreeing to it. She’s just saying if your little underlings wants to talk shit, than they should back it up.