Forums Tyrant

What happened to the original Necrogeddon?

5 posts

Flag Post

Noticed this when chatting with friends.
This is from my profile, with the old one alredy collected:

This is from his profile, without the old one:

I wonder if this is a bug or something else.

Flag Post

CONFIRMED, its a glitch that happens when you only have the alternative Necrogeddon and not the original one from HW pack.

Has been already reported to devs, thanks!

Flag Post

I have not seen it fixed yet when is it . Dev can u please fix the bug with legendaries???? only getting commons not much new ones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by reddread01:

I have not seen it fixed yet when is it . Dev can u please fix the bug with legendaries only getting commons not much new ones.

This was an actual bug with the legendary not being in the card-list for HW at all, your problem is not realising that the randomness from packs means you sometimes get trolled, I got 3 veno, and 3 chasms in a 5 minute HW spree once.

I read your original thread, and the “problem” you are experiencing is both unrelated and something every tyrant player experiences, but 90% don’t QQ about it on the forums. SO SHUT UP!!!!

Rant over, carry on

TT

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTekkers:
Originally posted by reddread01:

I have not seen it fixed yet when is it . Dev can u please fix the bug with legendaries only getting commons not much new ones.

This was an actual bug with the legendary not being in the card-list for HW at all, your problem is not realising that the randomness from packs means you sometimes get trolled, I got 3 veno, and 3 chasms in a 5 minute HW spree once.

I read your original thread, and the “problem” you are experiencing is both unrelated and something every tyrant player experiences, but 90% don’t QQ about it on the forums. SO SHUT UP!!!!

Rant over, carry on

TT

I don’t often flag posts, but I agree with you, so Spam flag time :3