Forums Tyrant

Special Christmas Crate Time tomorrow?

18 posts

Flag Post

What if, for tomorrow, when we all refresh for the crate, there’ll be a chance of hitting one of these in a crate….

-10 Shards
-15 Shards
-10 WBs
-25 WBs
-20 Tokens
-25 (or 40) Tokens
-50 (or 60) Tokens
-random Legendary cards from all packs so far (or up to Terminus)

 
Flag Post

dreams rock!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Cerealguy:

wet dreams rock!

 
Flag Post

Better World Dreams is looking for active players to join the BW family. Only requirements is that you are lvl 25+, willing to listen and ready to grow.
(sorry couldn’t help it)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nightmath:

Better World Dreams is looking for active players to join the BW family. Only requirements is that you are lvl 25+, willing to listen and ready to grow.

(sorry couldn’t help it)

Your faction is bad and you should feel bad.

 
Flag Post

what am I supposed to do? I love bad jokes, and this one was too obvious to not make.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nightmath:

what am I supposed to do? I love bad jokes, and this one was too obvious to not make.

It wasn’t obvious. At all. I’m sorry for pointing that out to you.

 
Flag Post

it is if you are in my faction. I’m sorry for pointing that out to you.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nightmath:

what am I supposed to do? I love bad jokes, and this one was too obvious to not make.

You should burn your crappy alt where it stands and pray to the tyrant gods that your mom makes meatloaf tomorrow for jesusday

 
Flag Post

anyway, didn’t you quit? http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/315809-farewell-from-mspoo?page=1#posts-6662407

 
Flag Post

Wow, I’d be really thrilled to get my 8th nimbus, because I’m sure thats what I would get with my epic crate luck. (Still only 4 shards from crates since universal shards update, btw)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nightmath:

anyway, didn’t you quit? http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/315809-farewell-from-mspoo?page=1#posts-6662407

Not playing….and clown-stomping lame-ass trolls like you are separate things.

 
Flag Post

well, enjoy wasting time on forums of a game you don’t even like anymore. I’ll go back to not really trolling, but being hated for mentioning bw in public(and a bad but well intended joke).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nightmath:

well, enjoy wasting time on forums of a game you don’t even like anymore. I’ll go back to not really trolling, but being hated for mentioning bw in public(and a bad but well intended joke).

Excellent, sounds like we will both stick to our strong points. I will continue to be kick-ass and you can continue to be in a faction that everyone hates.

 
Flag Post

Well, this thread took an unusual turn. :/

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GeneralRomMohc:

Well, this thread took an unusual turn. :/

no all threads lately take this turn

 
Flag Post

I was here to witness this epic thread.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by garrymakis:
Originally posted by GeneralRomMohc:

Well, this thread took an unusual turn. :/

no all threads lately take this turn

Erh yes. Why shouldn’t they?