Forums Tyrant

DNA's Spirit of Christmas | 24HR Standard 10k 50 Kred Giveaway Challenge! page 3 (locked)

71 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Shocker that someones ex-girlfriend would call someone a creeper on a public blog. I’m sure most peoples ex-girlfriends have said much worse. Personally I think you are the creeper for digging into someones past to get dirt.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JumingY:

i guess i just stop at 5%, wallstall too strong

Same. So many shuddering keeps. Tbf if you have a deck that can get 1% chances are you’ve spent enough wbs already that the reward kreds doesnt really concern you :/

Just had a loss streak will aim for 5% again. IF I FACE ANTAGON16 and his effing 3x shuddering keeps again i shall cry :(

Ty DNA for the chance, thought that counts/heart in the right place and all that jazz. Shame that it means very little in practice. And also the fact you compete also means the whole things serves as more of an ego trip akin to what was said about a coin being dangled in front of you. I guess you got more people competing in the tourney so ty for that. I’d prefer the apollo and hades to 30wbs tbh :(

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dnaimagery:

Thank-you for the advice, In future I guess I shall just not bother. Perhaps suicide is a possibility? But yeah, thanks for THAT reply. Best reply ever. Come on HH lets go cut ourselves whilst DNA wins 50kreds from himself .

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

wai he use so menny wbs no fare
omg only 50 wbs wtf dna you so greedy not worf my tiem

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

A. Does dna have an ex?
B. Don’t complain, this is a chance to get free wbs, just try.
C. See D.
D. There is no D.

 
Flag Post

No. I don’t have an ex. I’ve been married for 7 years now to my highschool sweetheart. We have two kids and live in the suburbs. I’m just here a lot because I work online so I don’t go into an office because I’m a computer programmer. At least I have a job.

 
Flag Post

GUYS (and girls), stop arguing, stop trolling DNA, i dont see how offering 5 dollars to the winner of the 24 hours standard tourney is a bad thing… He is willing to give the money, no need to make a bitch fit about it. If u simply dont think 5 dollars isnt enough… THEN JUST DONT PLAY IN THE TOURNEY. Now, DNA, please dont rip things out of people’s past for all i care, who cares if HH was accused of those things (in all honesty it doesnt even matter if he actually did those things) (just walk away if he tries to seduce u, (not meant to be an insult)(just messing around)) (After all, HH has gone through enough shit in his life, just let him be (yes DNA, i understand that he started it, but THAT was over the line, we dont even know if he actually did anything(no viable evidence was stated in the case))

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dnaimagery:

Well, since you dont have an ex, That hardly says anything.
E. Decefye133 is a bad loser. He turns into OMGWTFFFSSS if your splicer manages to singlehandedly storm his wallstall.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Entername_______:

GUYS (and girls), stop arguing, stop trolling DNA, i dont see how offering 5 dollars to the winner of the 24 hours standard tourney is a bad thing… He is willing to give the money, no need to make a bitch fit about it. If u simply dont think 5 dollars isnt enough… THEN JUST DONT PLAY IN THE TOURNEY. Now, DNA, please dont rip things out of people’s past for all i care, who cares if HH was accused of those things (in all honesty it doesnt even matter if he actually did those things) (just walk away if he tries to seduce u, (not meant to be an insult)(just messing around)) (After all, HH has gone through enough shit in his life, just let him be (yes DNA, i understand that he started it, but THAT was over the line, we dont even know if he actually did anything(no viable evidence was stated in the case))

^

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dnaimagery:

No. I don’t have an ex. I’ve been married for 7 years now to my highschool sweetheart. We have two kids and live in the suburbs. I’m just here a lot because I work online so I don’t go into an office because I’m a computer programmer. At least I have a job.

Do they know you still have issues about being bullied alot and now overcompensate with an online persona? I’m sure you’re scoring alot of good boy points in irc.

(I’m 3 chapters into introduction to psychology but I feel like I have the human condition all figured out already)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dnaimagery:

Well I may miss out on 1% in 24hr but 1% in 2hr. Can I has Kreds? ;)

 
Flag Post

Unfortunately, that is not in the agreed upon terms and conditions of “dnaimagery’s Spirit of Christmas Challenge”. It clearly states I can only award the winner of the 10k 24 Hour Standard Tournament and no one else. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dnaimagery:

Unfortunately, that is not in the agreed upon terms and conditions of “dnaimagery’s Spirit of Christmas Challenge”. It clearly states I can only award the winner of the 10k 24 Hour Standard Tournament and no one else. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Lol, obviously XD (poor Coco :()

 
Flag Post

ok lets get cracking then

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

What started out as something altruistic has turned into a dumping ground. I guess Christmas just doesn’t work for some users.

Locked.