[To Devs] Settings for the game

12 posts

Flag Post

A Settings section would be good, things that an user can configure are:

• Music Volume: 0%/100%.
  • Sound Volume: 0%/100%.
  • Quality: low/med/high.
  • Automatic Skip: on/off.
  • Fast performance (block foil cards, animations, backgrounds): on/off.
  • Popup confirmation for buy/sell gold cards and components: on/off.

Flag Post

I really think things like quality, auto skip, “fast performance” and popup confirmation are really good ideas! I would even like to add an option to view a simplified version of the conquest map, since trying to load it just to catch up in a faction war triggers timeouts/crashes when I use old computers/mobile devices.

My only hope then is to somehow get into a fight, crash in the middle, then I can use the continue previous fight option to try again.

But do we really need music/sound volume sliders? Most computers already have that.

Flag Post

Quality does nothing except to the text.

Flag Post

My only suggestion would be to make it unlockable for WB (coz devs need motivation).

Flag Post

Good idea, the fast performance is needed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

My only suggestion would be to make it unlockable for WB (coz devs need motivation).

the next thing would be closing browser tab with tyrant for wb? :D are you serious?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sss1:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

the next thing would be closing browser tab with tyrant for wb? :D are you serious?

LDV is very serious.

Flag Post

The setting panel is a really good idea, expecially for Automatic Skip and Fast Performance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Quality does nothing except to the text.

In Low Quality the text is almost illegible but the game run faster (minimal difference although), my setting is to SAVE the quality for every time you open the game.

Flag Post

I’m using a script so all flash stuff is set to low quality by default, but an in-game setting would definitely be better. On a big screen, if you need to zoom in, the low quality isn’t a problem and the performance is much better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpirituInsanum:

I’m using a script so all flash stuff is set to low quality by default, but an in-game setting would definitely be better. On a big screen, if you need to zoom in, the low quality isn’t a problem and the performance is much better.

Yes, I used that too for some games that hides the right click – change quality.

Force Low Quality Flash – Greasemonkey

Flag Post

Good idea, +1