Forums Tyrant

What Faction Do You Think You're In

49 posts

Flag Post

I think I’m a Xeno. My 1st deck was mono-xeno, my best cards are xeno, and my xeno cards seem to have better luck.

My 1st somewhat synergistic deck:

Pre-buffs, ofc.

Flag Post

You cannot be serious.

Flag Post

I’m righteous, because I’m always right and think about us (not in a romantic way; I mean the community as a whole).

Flag Post

I’m unfactioned, i am mainly Imperial or with a point of Bloodthirsty but indipendent as a Rider (so i will be good as Imperial Leader), i will not be a Xeno and surely NOT a Rhighteous.

Flag Post

i am Gilian. secret faction from Shard universe, that will soon come to tyrant to conquer everything

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maharid:

I’m unfactioned, i am mainly Imperial or with a point of Bloodthirsty but indipendent as a Rider (so i will be good as Imperial Leader), i will not be a Xeno and surely NOT a Rhighteous.

Guys, please be nice to this guy. He is new :D

Flag Post

I’m a Raider.

I love the fast cards with potential to do so much damage. (Think Hera + Mobile x2 + Pant Shard.)

Originally posted by Redlaw:

Guys, please be nice to this guy. He is new :D

A warm welcome? Sure!

Flag Post

@Redlaw: Not new, only psycho. :D

Flag Post

Raider.

Flag Post

@Redlaw: Not new, only psycho. :D

I like psycho’s ;D

Flag Post

Raider! pew pew clang BOOOM.
Protect, heal, poison, chaos is for sissies. LORD HALCYON MUST DIE

Flag Post

BLOOOOOOOOD THIRSTY

Flag Post

i guess i would be a sort of fusion between raider and xeno.

Flag Post

i’ve always liked Imperials. At their time, they actually worked. They also have cool artwork

Too bad most imperial cards now are not viable anymore… Except sabre and Fortifier, which by the way both got buffed
Needs buffing

Flag Post

I’m rainbow (assuming that’s a choice) as I don’t like playing only one faction though I prefer slow rolls to faster decks (kinda hard to play slow rolls atm) so maybe Righteous if I had to choose something. I remember I loved imperial/rainbow slow rolls before righteous came and I quit for a long while. I still love rainbow slow rolls so I hope it’s a choice lol.

Flag Post

I probably defected with Katana from the Imperials, and I just use what cards I have to destroy everything in my way= Neutral or maybe Raider.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ace4ever:

I’m rainbow

(Thank you Vagrant1985)

Flag Post

Imperial. I like imperial cards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfang77:

You cannot be serious.

Why not?

Flag Post

When I started it was a toss up. My raiders seemed the best. tho I liked imp. but i really wanted xeno but I didnt have the cards. then I realized rainbow decks were better and I gave up on the concept. sometimes I wish the factions ment more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:
Originally posted by darkfang77:

You cannot be serious.

Why not?

Tis is Syria!

Flag Post

Xeno

TT

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGil:

i am Gilian. secret faction from Shard universe, that will soon come to tyrant to conquer everything

can i join?

Flag Post
Originally posted by technoale:
Originally posted by TheGil:

can i join?

No, your avatar is too rainbowy, not secretive or shardy enough.

Flag Post

Let’s see. According to http://kg.tyrantonline.com/assets/cards.xml there are also factions “BOSS”, “Naval”, “Manned”.
I guess I’ll have to go with BOSS!

<unitType>
<id>
</id>
<name>
Imperial
</name>
<image>
CardImperialStyled
</image>
</unitType>
<unitType>