Forums Tyrant

Predictions - How many will come?

36 posts

Flag Post

Looking at the conquest map during the last day, there appears to be a flood headed toward the northwest corner. I would assume it is heading for a certain warlike brother. Reading these forums I see that the big alliance does not see warlike bros as a threat…so…how many factions will join in the northwest party against this non-threat of a faction?

Post your predictions here! Fabulous prize goes to the winner! Super double extra bonus points to anyone that can guess the correct number AND which factions! =D

P.S Isn’t it cute how better world keeps those two 2CR tiles all protected and for themselves only at 10, 0 and 11,0? Its like there isnt a huge alliance they are in where most don’t have 75CR…strange and so cute.

Flag Post

I like this one best because it has the extra post script. The other 2 threads weren’t nearly as good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CaptFirePanda:

I like this one best because it has the extra post script. The other 2 threads weren’t nearly as good.

No idea what OP is saying.

Flag Post

12…12 factions will come.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfang77:

Well, OP is likely an obvious alt (hence the username) from WB who is pointing out the fact that all of the factions currently converging on their tiles seems to suggest that claims about WB not being a threat to the evil(er?) (I forget which is which) are bunk. I don’t watch the map closely enough to know who is doing the converging, so I can’t help there. I do know that BW really likes 2CR tiles and are willing to abandon 2CR tiles in order to get new 2CR tiles.

Flag Post

Well, OP is likely an obvious alt (hence the username) from WB who is pointing out that all of the factions currently converging on their tiles seems to suggest that claims about WB not being a threat to the evil(er?) (I forget which is which) are bunk. I don’t watch the map closely enough to know who is doing the converging, so I can’t help there. I do know that BW really likes 2CR tiles and are willing to abandon 2CR tiles in order to get new 2CR tiles.

Please. I think that using alts to post on the forums except to create obvious jokes with their names is highly distasteful.

Flag Post

Well, OP is likely an obvious alt (hence the username) from WB who is pointing out the fact that all of the factions currently converging on their tiles seems to suggest that claims about WB not being a threat to the evil(er?) (I forget which is which) are bunk. I don’t watch the map closely enough to know who is doing the converging, so I can’t help there. I do know that BW really likes 2CR tiles and are willing to abandon 2CR tiles in order to get new 2CR tiles.

Ahh, WB are winning over a weak drain faction anyway, so they are no threat to the evil alliance, but are forcing their hand anyway so meh.

Flag Post

Ahh, WB are winning over a weak drain faction anyway, so they are no threat to the evil alliance, but are forcing their hand anyway so meh.

I dunno. Phrases like “weak drain” and “forcing their hand” suggest that the only threat is taking things too seriously.

Also, I’m not sure what Shadowhopeful is saying, so I’ll post this:

Flag Post

I dunno. Phrases like “weak drain” and “forcing their hand” suggest that the only threat is taking things too seriously.

I missed two commas. Let me try again.

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Please. I think that using alts to post on the forums, except to create obvious jokes with their names, is highly distasteful.

Flag Post

I agree to a certain point. “Highly distasteful” is a bit strong and I might use “mostly dumb”.

Flag Post

I’m fairly convinced 7 is the number you’re looking for.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Please. I think that using alts to post on the forums except to create obvious jokes with their names is highly distasteful.

I don’t mind in cases like this thread, where the OP is incoherent. But there are a couple of alts who regularly post offensive crap. If you’re gonna be offensive you should have the balls to do it from your main account.

Flag Post

WB vs BW ) watch new drama next week )

Flag Post

Oh weird, I didn’t notice that… but SoF could have hit us like a week ago, what have they been waiting for this whole time?

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

Oh weird, I didn’t notice that… but SoF could have hit us like a week ago, what have they been waiting for this whole time?

SoF VS StE :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

They have been waiting to collect the last few passwords from new members so they can hit you with 50 people together? Maybe its like a OCD collection thing, they cant attack until they have 50 people at once?

Flag Post

none will come. lies and deception. the illuminati. false predictions. /thread. (did i do good momma?)

Flag Post

Hmm.. I feel like I’m cheating if I guess how many are joining in and which factions they are, since I kinda already know. I guess I’ll try just in case, since this reward is enticing.

Of the factions WB isn’t already facing.. BW, TASW, Shini Noobz, SoF, Berzerkers, and Team Boss will circumvent ZP or break through Retirement Home in an attempt to gang attack WB. That brings the number up to 7 factions against 1, which is somewhat conservative compared to their attacks in the past. I just hope their leadership doesn’t add a faction just to prevent me from receiving my fabulous prize, since that would be pretty low even for them.

Flag Post

The #1 faction shouldn’t stand for these shenanigans. ZP…crush the non-believers!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ObvsAlt:

Looking at the conquest map during the last day, there appears to be a flood headed toward the northwest corner. I would assume it is heading for a certain warlike brother. Reading these forums I see that the big alliance does not see warlike bros as a threat…so…how many factions will join in the northwest party against this non-threat of a faction?

Post your predictions here! Fabulous prize goes to the winner! Super double extra bonus points to anyone that can guess the correct number AND which factions! =D

P.S Isn’t it cute how better world keeps those two 2CR tiles all protected and for themselves only at 10, 0 and 11,0? Its like there isnt a huge alliance they are in where most don’t have 75CR…strange and so cute.

after CTD has gone … my guess is 3 + each faction which passes the neutral TRH (which can be up to 8, u know)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ObvsAlt:

I don’t like it :( ,our dominance of NW has been shattered. its been what, like 4 already?

Flag Post

Ugh, the alliance decided to make my prediction wrong by adding Bad Beats to the list of factions coming to gang up on WB. I suppose we’re back to the usual 8v1, and I don’t get a “fabulous” prize anymore.

Flag Post

OH MAN I THINK I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT.

“Imagining is how we touch the sky”(?)

Have to add words, there just aren’t enough there otherwise.

Flag Post

23 is the answer.

TO

ALL

THE

QUESTIONS

Flag Post
Originally posted by GODSPEED_FM:

23 is the answer.

TO

ALL

THE