Forums Tyrant

Predictions - How many will come? page 2

36 posts

Flag Post

Shinigami and Mickey’s Minions are also heading north … the alliance might have another target in common, but just saying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Qwandri:
Originally posted by CaptFirePanda:

OH MAN I THINK I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT.

“Imagining is how we touch the sky”(?)

Have to add words, there just aren’t enough there otherwise.

You’re putting too much very wondering accidental suitcase.

Flag Post

No one should be allowed to predict anymore, since it has started.

Up to this point, BW, TASW, and Team Boss have made their moves. Shini, Noobz, and SoF seem to be waiting for some sort of signal, and Berzerkers and Bad Beats are sluggishly making the trek west following a path of abandoned tiles (probably to minimize FP loss from other alliance factions) and leaving a trail of abandoned tiles behind them. The biggest victim at this juncture has unfortunately been The Retirement Home, who are reported to be neutral. Keep spamming F5 on this page for further updates.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
further updates.

Flag Post

ANNOUNCEMENT: There has been a bit of a setback.

TASW is the only faction that has successfully attacked WB thus far.

Team Boss hasn’t managed to take a tile despite trying a couple of times, but they will keep trying when they can.

Berzerkers are attempting their first move as of now.

BW failed in its invasion a few hours ago against TRH, so they are still too far away to hit WB. There is speculation that they failed on purpose, because they would rather wait for the favor to be at least 3v1 in their favor before trying their hands at WB.

SoF and Noobz appear frozen. While SoF did move one tile in the right direction, they have been sitting and waiting since. Some speculate that they are waiting for the advantage to be 5v1 in their favor before trying anything, which is a prediction legitimized by historical precedent.

Shinigami is moving back and forth while having trouble figuring out how to circumvent ZP. They seem to have decided to go up the west side to flank WB with SoF and Noobz, but plans may change.

Oh, and Bad Beat is still sluggishly working their way West.

For more updates, keep smashing your F5 key.

Flag Post

UPDATE: It’s been several days since WB left the Northwest area, and four alliance factions still occupy what used to be TRH tiles, with Brothers in Arms actually moving south to occupy more of it since WB left. Could it be that these factions actually came to attack TRH and not WB? What did TRH to do deserve a 9v1 attack? Is it because they said yes to allowing Alliance factions cross their border, and alliance members have grown so accustomed to rejection that they are appalled when they don’t receive it? Discuss below.

Originally posted by Vagrant1985:

I posted only to say:
2. I’m sure factions involved will gave back tiles to TRH.

Also, did this prediction have a timeframe?

Flag Post

Nirav, you forgot this:

Originally posted by Philosopher:
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

So WB graciously sacrificed themselves to help out TRH from being overrun by the horde of pansy hand-holders? This is the respect that nobody in that pathetic circle-jerk of an alliance just don’t get about those in the WB alliance. They actually look out for the community instead of trying to bully everyone. Much props to WB for the sacrifice.

No one on our side took a TRH tile without obtaining permission first, or without promising to give it back later.

I went out of my way to help TRH in the last map, before reset, and have no interest in harming them.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by thror13:

Nirav, you forgot this:

Originally posted by Philosopher:
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

So WB graciously sacrificed themselves to help out TRH from being overrun by the horde of pansy hand-holders? This is the respect that nobody in that pathetic circle-jerk of an alliance just don’t get about those in the WB alliance. They actually look out for the community instead of trying to bully everyone. Much props to WB for the sacrifice.

No one on our side took a TRH tile without obtaining permission first, or without promising to give it back later.

I went out of my way to help TRH in the last map, before reset, and have no interest in harming them.

Isn’t this how it always goes? Someone points out something messed up that they’re doing, they make stuff up to try to spin it, they are proven wrong, and then they disappear. “Diplomacy” at work.

Flag Post

UPDATE: It has been more than two weeks now since the battle in the northwest ceased, and FOUR alliance factions currently occupy what used to be TRH’s tiles. These are tiles that Philosopher, Vagrant, and others guaranteed to give back. Where is the alliance forum defense force through all of this? That’s rhetorical, since the answer is that they continue to show blindness to all evidence that goes against their arguments.

With the exception of Brothers in Arms, every alliance faction occupying those spaces currently borders at least one neutral tile that they could easily take while giving the same number back to TRH. Should it take more than two weeks to manage that?

Flag Post

Slow minds work more slowly than fast minds.