Forums Tyrant

The Bricksquad page 2 (locked)

50 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by JIRAIYA31:
Originally posted by TTekkers:

Is it called the bricksquad cos bricks have approximately the same IQ of all the members??

TT

our name embodies our spirit and mind. we are as tough as bricks(if you never heard it before). IQ has nothing to do with it since it varies.

You’re as tough as a brick and almost as smart as one? :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lichtatem:

Is it called the bricksquad cos bricks have approximately the same IQ of all the members??

TT

our name embodies our spirit and mind. we are as tough as bricks(if you never heard it before). IQ has nothing to do with it since it varies.

I’ll have you know bricks are quite smart. 85% of Bricks graduate from college with a degree in rocket science.

Flag Post

TT

I’ll have you know bricks are quite smart. 85% of Bricks graduate from college with a degree in rocket science.

Bricks are tough? Tell that to my sledgehammers!

Flag Post

I see lots of people who are too scared to even show up to room #1 trying to make fun of the Bricksquad.

Good luck with that.

Flag Post

….

Flag Post

Bricksquad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzSPkfQyxf0

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

What a nice chat room, count me in The Bricksquad :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by warriorman31:

What a nice chat room, count me in The Bricksquad :)

welcome, hope you have plenty of fun :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by synapticon:

BRICKSQUAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eonian:
Originally posted by synapticon:

BRICKSQUAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!

Synapticon is a nice guy, i’m sure he would be glad to join our joyful club :D

Flag Post

I’m sorry Jiraiya31 but I will not be supporting your faction due to my trollish nature. I do however, applaud you efforts in wrangling in some out of control trolls. I will however place my wits against your generals. I hope I don’t find them wanting.

Flag Post

its alright, but i do hope you can chat with us sometimes and put aside our differences.

Flag Post

I vote for gay relations between all members.

P.S. While you busy with this Ace i busy =^_^= factions heeheeeeeee.

Flag Post

Flag Post

i think jose919 trolls too much, therefore, he should be dismissed.

Flag Post

I vote against, you racist.

Flag Post

TT

Then please, explain a little snippet of rocket science to us.

TT

Flag Post

I AM SORRY THIS WILL BUMP THIS POST BUT…..

shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shakeshake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake…shake shake shake…SHAKE SHAKE SHAKESHAKE THAT BOOTY, shake that BOOTY, shake SHAKE shake

Flag Post

Sir, please don’t be silly. We at The Bricksquad are nice and offer a friendly environment for all players.

Flag Post

kik acebite , dont join his faction… hes good at first when inviting but if u denie he trashtalks with u

Flag Post

Swiss cheese effect. Locked.