Forums Tyrant

[DEV] Removal of Components Announcement page 11 (locked)

281 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by cslaci:

Does anybody remember when the most expensive pack was 10K gold and the cards were around 15-20K? Now packs 50-60K and we have tons of 100K reward cards.

Does anyone remember when there weren’t any components at all to sell?

 
Flag Post

Will Full Energy Refill be removed from the collection? We would like to keep those that we currently have (those that were already crafted and from Quest/Daily Chance).

 
Flag Post

I was so close to Hercules, I just hope he isn’t too high of a level as I’m only 70.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PierceR1:

I was so close to Hercules, I just hope he isn’t too high of a level as I’m only 70.

Yeah. What about the players that are really close to crafting a card? I’m 37 Nexus Beacons away from crafting a third Longshot and my main is 14 Nexus Beacons away from a second Hera. We have enough of the other parts, btw. With the new missions going on now, there is no point in doing raids (successful ones, anyway) and I can’t put faith in 5-6 Quests giving me enough beacons to craft my LS (and his Hera).

 
Flag Post

Has this happened already? And what about the Free energy Refills that I already got and from the daily chance?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DaWayne33:

Although some players enjoyed the crafting it was overall a poor experience for most players and it just leads to confusion and clutter for less experienced players. We will keep the sell Components page up and assign a gold value to Gateway Nodes. All crafted cards will become Level Reward Cards. As always feedback is appreciated.

Here’s an IDEA, make a lvl lock on components.
Component lock of lvl 40 means that only lvl 40 and higher players can access components (crafting/collecting/selling/etc.)

 
Flag Post

Without Nexus beacons in Raids, I’m afraid that some raids will be much harder to complete. It’s a tragedy when you dump all your energy, are set to get max honor, and a raid fails…

 
Flag Post

Does this update mean I can no longer buy packs with gold?

Originally posted by DaWayne33:

EDIT: Kony 2012 Yolo

 
Flag Post

Should I assume that all components will be removed on Jan. 25? If not, when exactly will the components be removed? It’s so that we can know when to sell the components before they’re completely gone.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Redlaw:

Does this update mean I can no longer buy packs with gold?

Originally posted by DaWayne33:

EDIT: Kony 2012 Yolo

Yolo is a stupifyingly stupid concept. It allows me to use forms of stupid in succession. Yolo.

Originally posted by FlameHazeSnS:

Should I assume that all components will be removed on Jan. 25? If not, when exactly will the components be removed? It’s so that we can know when to sell the components before they’re completely gone.

Components will probably still exist, but we can’t obtain them ever again.

 
Flag Post

It would be nice if DEVs merely kept component gain in missions/faction wars for selling purposes alone UNTIL they re-adjusted the gold income from them.

It would also be nice if DEVs upped intake on quests, not just on 5k, but 1 extra shard as well.
Hell, i’d rather not get the extra 5k, but rather get 2 extra shards. Those who prefer gold can still sell them… and those who don’t (like me) get them sooner for those amazingly well distributed packs like Awakening and Terminus of which you need to buy 1000 packs before you get those 4-5 cards you really wanted… :/

But here’s to wishful thinking, especially now that Elvis… ahem… Devs have left the building… ahem… thread… :/

 
Flag Post

I will never sell my cell chambers! NEVER!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameHazeSnS:

Will Full Energy Refill be removed from the collection? We would like to keep those that we currently have (those that were already crafted and from Quest/Daily Chance).

You will keep them :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helg2887:

I will never sell my cell chambers! NEVER!

Ditto

 
Flag Post

Here are the gold values of the cards and the lvl they are available at:
Forsaken: <id>2</id> <level_req>20</level_req><gold_cost>25000</gold_cost><card>548</card>
Diablo: <id>4</id><level_req>40</level_req><gold_cost>50000</gold_cost><card>641</card>
Obliterator: <id>6</id><level_req>60</level_req><gold_cost>75000</gold_cost><card>551</card>
Longshot: <id>9</id><level_req>80</level_req><gold_cost>100000</gold_cost><card>136</card>
Heracles: <id>11</id><level_req>100</level_req><gold_cost>200000</gold_cost><card>518</card>

So basically
Forsaken: lvl 20, 25,000 gold
Diablo: lvl 40, 50,000 gold
Obliterator: lvl 60, 75,000 gold
Longshot: lvl 80, 100,000 gold
Heracles: lvl 100, 200,000 gold

And you can find this on:
http://dev.tyrantonline.com/assets/levels.xml

 
Flag Post

Only thing I wonder is when they will release it. It has been over a week but we got no update on this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helg2887:

I will never sell my cell chambers! NEVER!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mosfet:

Only thing I wonder is when they will release it. It has been over a week but we got no update on this.

Today :-)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AbyssllChain:
Originally posted by helg2887:

I will never sell my cell chambers! NEVER!

Ditto

still got mine as well

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 00craigs:
Originally posted by Mosfet:

Only thing I wonder is when they will release it. It has been over a week but we got no update on this.

Today :-)

Shhhhhhhhhh! Maybe if no one posts they will forget >.>

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DaWayne33:

EDIT: We will be holding off on this for a week to give everyone time to adjust. We are aiming for an update next Thursday. Missions are still scheduled to be released tomorrow. To clarify a couple of things: Gateway Nodes will have a sell price of 2000 and completed Quests will reward 5000 more gold than they do now.

PREVIOUSLY: In addition to the Occupation Missions release later this week, we would like to go through with removing all non-Shard components. Although some players enjoyed the crafting it was overall a poor experience for most players and it just leads to confusion and clutter for less experienced players. We will keep the sell Components page up and assign a gold value to Gateway Nodes. All crafted cards will become Level Reward Cards. As always feedback is appreciated.

EDIT: Removal of Components does not include Conquest Tokens. Those and their rewards will remain. We will also be increasing the gold reward from Quests to help compensate for the loss of gold from components.

i still got all the components
hahahaha

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGil:
Originally posted by DaWayne33:

EDIT: We will be holding off on this for a week to give everyone time to adjust. We are aiming for an update next Thursday. Missions are still scheduled to be released tomorrow. To clarify a couple of things: Gateway Nodes will have a sell price of 2000 and completed Quests will reward 5000 more gold than they do now.

PREVIOUSLY: In addition to the Occupation Missions release later this week, we would like to go through with removing all non-Shard components. Although some players enjoyed the crafting it was overall a poor experience for most players and it just leads to confusion and clutter for less experienced players. We will keep the sell Components page up and assign a gold value to Gateway Nodes. All crafted cards will become Level Reward Cards. As always feedback is appreciated.

EDIT: Removal of Components does not include Conquest Tokens. Those and their rewards will remain. We will also be increasing the gold reward from Quests to help compensate for the loss of gold from components.

i still got all the components
hahahaha

You should sell them and use the profits to hire a psychiatrist ;)

 
Flag Post

holyshit i thought this was current…

…then i saw the page numbers

 
Flag Post

i haz all cept for nrg refill QQ

 
Flag Post

@oematoema: Good point.