Forums Tyrant

2000 gold is not enough for Gateway Nodes

16 posts

Flag Post

Dear DEVS,

The last step of a quest provided you with the following chances for these TIER 2 components:
Artemis Generator (x3) 38% chance – sell component value {6000 gold}
Hive Capacitor (x2) 38% chance – sell component value {8000 gold}
Gateway Node (x1) 19% chance
Energy refill (x1) 4% chance

Shouldn’t the gateway node sell for much more than 2000 gold based on this? Taking the daily chance into consideration, I would think that half the quantity and half the chance to obtain it, the gateway node would be in the 15,000 to 16,000 gold sell range.

Thanks for your time,
Jonathan Swinney – Level 122
Next Generation

Flag Post

As i said if i remember well the original teorical price was 5.000 gold but they was not made sellable because devs was thinking about a possible future extra use of them and player that have sold those component can be upset at that time.

Now they are making GN saleable for only 2.000 gold making player player upset, good. :D

Flag Post

5k+ would be good, 3k would be just about acceptable, but 2k is plain and simply a rip-off, but on the flip side, components only relatively recently obtained a gold value, so you could be glad there’s actually some gold return now they’re removing them.

TT

Flag Post

Well, I beleive that with average of like 50-60 nodes per player a difference of 3k per node (so like 150-200K in total) cannot be even called a rip-off compared to 10-15K rip-off for not possible to get components per day. %)

Flag Post

Not to mention that higher LP used to mean (significantly) higher chance of Artemis generator, which in turn was 2000 gold. Now LP is yet again almost useless :( I liked the fact that lvl and collected LP made a difference in your gold income.

Flag Post

Devs don’t give a shit how much you want for them, they are just covering themselves in case we start whining we can’t sell them at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfang77:

Nexus for Gold.

Flag Post

Convert them into shards instead then! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpirituInsanum:

I agree with that. If the DEVs are unwilling to up the sell price, then i would gladly take a 1:1 trade for a shard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fanboy375:
Originally posted by SpirituInsanum:

I agree with that. If the DEVs are unwilling to up the sell price, then i would gladly take a 1:1 trade for a shard.

Me too :D

Flag Post

+1
They should be 5k at least.

Flag Post

10k would be fine. 5k. is the bare minimum.

Flag Post

More gold for Gateway Nodes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 00craigs:

I agree. I think if more people responded to this, it would get the DEVs attention.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KidUrza:

+1
They should be 5k at least.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fanboy375:
Originally posted by 00craigs:

I agree. I think if more people responded to this, it would get the DEVs attention.

I’m fairly certain the XML has been updated so that gateway nodes are 5k again already. Someone should and will correct me if I’m wrong, but I seem to remember a thread where it was mentioned.