Forums Tyrant

Not being able to get legendaries a bug??

13 posts

Flag Post

I have tried several times to contact dev on this most cards i am not getting is legendaries from all packs. every so often i get maybe 1 but it seems lately in the last 6 months hardly one what the heck is going on???

Wbs buying decks dont even have any in there except maybe 1 in 5 months. Dont mind using wb’s if they r worth it. Bought 3 homeworld packs trying to get Necro from it (gold) nothing no legendaries still. Whom may I contact about this issue due to the dev has no reply backs.

Also on tourny Lord Alexander is not from awakening or Terminus or nexus or blight. shld be only those cards from those packs

Flag Post

+1 for moar QQ thread about nothing :D

Flag Post

just looked at the fansite for you and this is what i found
standard=you have all the legendary s
Nexus=3 of the 4
Blight=3 of the 4
Purity=2 of 4
homeworld=4 of 5
phobos=4 0f 5
phobos aftermath=1 of 2
awakening=4 of 10
Terminus=5 of 10
occupation=2 of 10
you said you got 1 legendary within five months then what about terminus and occupation stop QQing

Flag Post
Originally posted by reddread01:

Wbs buying decks dont even have any in there except maybe 1 in 5 months. Bought 3 homeworld packs trying to get Necro from it (gold) nothing no legendaries still.

Originally posted by metalklok:

Nexus=3 of the 4
Blight=3 of the 4
Purity=2 of 4
homeworld=4 of 5
phobos=4 0f 5
phobos aftermath=1 of 2
awakening=4 of 10
Terminus=5 of 10
occupation=2 of 10
you said you got 1 legendary within five months then what about terminus and occupation stop QQing

I this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bascule2000:

Wbs buying decks dont even have any in there except maybe 1 in 5 months. Bought 3 homeworld packs trying to get Necro from it (gold) nothing no legendaries still.

Nexus=3 of the 4
Blight=3 of the 4
Purity=2 of 4
homeworld=4 of 5
phobos=4 0f 5
phobos aftermath=1 of 2
awakening=4 of 10
Terminus=5 of 10
occupation=2 of 10

I this thread.

I luv goobs

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfang77:

Nexus=3 of the 4
Blight=3 of the 4
Purity=2 of 4
homeworld=4 of 5
phobos=4 0f 5
phobos aftermath=1 of 2
awakening=4 of 10
Terminus=5 of 10
occupation=2 of 10

I this thread.

I luv goobs

Gooby pls

Flag Post
Originally posted by lucasbc92:
Originally posted by darkfang77:

Nexus=3 of the 4
Blight=3 of the 4
Purity=2 of 4
homeworld=4 of 5
phobos=4 0f 5
phobos aftermath=1 of 2
awakening=4 of 10
Terminus=5 of 10
occupation=2 of 10

I this thread.

I luv goobs

Gooby pls

I love something which is nearly goobs.

Flag Post

Ok maybe ive got a couple but with wb packs 1 or 2 every 3 months bs . How many do u all have huh

Flag Post

Ok I lied, but lemme troll QQ.

Flag Post

Ok maybe ive got a couple but with wb packs 1 or 2 every 3 months bs . How many do u all have huh

Less than you :D

This is a brilliant troll thread.

Flag Post

My grandmother has been playing the lottery for years, but has yet to win millions of dollars. Obviously this is some sort of glitch rigging the odds against her, and she should contact the state lottery commission.

Flag Post

Best. Thread. Evah.

Metalklok has already answered the main question, but as to the second, the OP is probably the only person playing Tyrant who is unaware that all sealed tourney players get a Lord Alexander + four packs. The Lord Alexader is in there in case the player does not draw a commander from his tourney packs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lol0lo:

+1 for moar QQ thread about nothing :D