Forums Tyrant

[SPOILER] Quest and Daily Chance new rewards

14 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaWayne33:

EDIT: We will be holding off on this for a week to give everyone time to adjust. We are aiming for an update next Thursday. Missions are still scheduled to be released tomorrow. To clarify a couple of things: Gateway Nodes will have a sell price of 2000 and completed Quests will reward 5000 more gold than they do now.

PREVIOUSLY: In addition to the Occupation Missions release later this week, we would like to go through with removing all non-Shard components. Although some players enjoyed the crafting it was overall a poor experience for most players and it just leads to confusion and clutter for less experienced players. We will keep the sell Components page up and assign a gold value to Gateway Nodes. All crafted cards will become Level Reward Cards. As always feedback is appreciated.

EDIT: Removal of Components does not include Conquest Tokens. Those and their rewards will remain. We will also be increasing the gold reward from Quests to help compensate for the loss of gold from components.

Quests http://dev.tyrantonline.com/assets/quests.xml

STEP 1: 1250 gold
STEP 2: 1250 gold
STEP 3: 1250 gold
STEP 4: 1250 gold
STEP 5: 5000 gold + 2 shards
TOTAL: 10000 gold

Daily Chance http://dev.tyrantonline.com/assets/bonus.xml

Gateway Node was replaced by 5k gold, same chance as in fansite.
http://tyrant.40in.net/kg/dailychance.php

Whoever suggested to add crates with 10WB check this topic :D
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/321159-devs-reaction#posts-6761197

Flag Post

For a total of 5100 gold more compared to now, i can say that 1500 gold in the first 4 step will be much more fair (6100 in total, for me 6.000 is the minimum).

Flag Post

10k gold :)

Have Refill drp percentages increased?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 00craigs:

Energy Refills are only in the daily chance and the chance was not changed.

Flag Post

So so i get this rigth: I have time until Thursday Jan 24th to complete blueprints or sell my components or i’ll lose them forever? Or are they just sold for me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kompjuternuss:

So so i get this rigth: I have time until Thursday Jan 24th to complete blueprints or sell my components or i’ll lose them forever? Or are they just sold for me?

Yep, they will be removed and you won’t be compensated if you forget to sell your stuff. I think it will be the 31th and not the 24th though because we still can’t sell nodes :)

Flag Post

I can’t help but feel that the extra gold doesn’t quite compensate for lost components, but at least a crap feature is being removed :)

TT

Flag Post

meh~ I want to sell my Gateway Nodes nao.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mosfet:
Originally posted by kompjuternuss:

Yep, they will be removed and you won’t be compensated if you forget to sell your stuff. I think it will be the 31th and not the 24th though because we still can’t sell nodes :)

The sell page will stay up, you just won’t get new components anymore and they can no longer be used to forge.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

What about Quests?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

What about Quests?

Quests will give us gold and shards, nothing more.

Flag Post

Well, 3x Artemis, 2x Hive, 10x Fusion + another comp. or Refill were worth more than 5,1k …

Maybe quests should gives an 50% chance for extra shard? I still have loads of cards from shard-craftable packs to collect.

Flag Post

@darkblood, if 5k gold will replace 1 gatway node in daily chance,
what will replace 2 gatway node crate?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGil:

@darkblood, if 5k gold will replace 1 gatway node in daily chance,
what will replace 2 gatway node crate?

if nodes sell for 2k gold and its replaced with 5k gold, then surely it just replaces both the single and double gateway nodes.