Forums Tyrant

petition: buff mystic obelisk! page 2

53 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by d00n:

With a bunch of card upgrades coming up soon, as can be seen here: http://haileon.com/TyrantDEV I was thinking it’s not enough. With these sick buffs to malgoth, fenrir and odin, I can’t help but think that another legendary that never truly shone is the mystic obelisk. If we’re going to make horrifically (over)powerful cards out of mediocre old ones, I feel that mystic obelisk should be included.

Yes, I have a mystic obelisk, had it forever and I want it to see some use.

the new buffed legendaries aren’t op in any way…i do agree with buffing mystic obelisk slightly though, since atm nobody uses it. however it certainly isn’t the worst legendary. maybe refresh instead of regen? or one more hp? or 3cd?

Flag Post

-1 , Wallstall doesn’t need moooarrr OP Structure lol

( Minus because I got 1 MO only lol and I’m pretty sure that I’m not going to get another for upgrade soon lol )

Newly Upgraded Mystic Obelisk
-/6(4)
Evade
Regenerate 6
Enfeeble All 2

or

-/4(4)
Evade
Chaos All

Flag Post

Mystic Obelisk
Legendary Bloodthirsty Structure
-/8/4
Regenerate 3
Enfeeble all 2
Wall :))))

Flag Post
Originally posted by lol0lo:

Mystic Obelisk
-/8/4
Regenerate 3
Enfeeble all 2

IMO, adding wall is a nerf for me since there is lot of siege in meta today and this card is legendary. so even health 8 is pretty good without wall ability

Flag Post
Originally posted by Theodore02:

Mystic Obelisk
-/8/4
Regenerate 3
Enfeeble all 2

IMO, adding wall is a nerf for me since there is lot of siege in meta today and this card is legendary. so even health 8 is pretty good without wall ability

that would be an OP semi-invincible card. Even if you take away evade, it would be pretty damn OP

Flag Post
Originally posted by jimbo_extreme:
Originally posted by Theodore02:

Mystic Obelisk
-/8/4
Regenerate 3
Enfeeble all 2

that would be an OP semi-invincible card. Even if you take away evade, it would be pretty damn OP

Isn’t that the point of a Legendary? Despite my complaints, a Legendary is supposed to be the Sweeper or the Ivory Tower within a deck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Provokes:

BUFF LOKI SCION!!

2/6/1
Jam
Chaos
Mimic

Flag Post

I actually kinda agree with this thread, despite the random Malgoth drama (it still sucks, yeah). Obelisk isn’t the worst un-buffed Legendary, not with Beholder still out there, but if the devs continue with the buff thing it should definitely be boosted.

Flag Post

BUFF LOKI SCION!!

2/6/1
Jam
Chaos
Mimic

2/6/1
Jam
Jam
Jam

jammin’

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacachomp:

I actually kinda agree with this thread, despite the random Malgoth drama (it still sucks, yeah). Obelisk isn’t the worst un-buffed Legendary, not with Beholder still out there, but if the devs continue with the buff thing it should definitely be boosted.

did u notice they changed it to 1/10/3 Heal All Bloodthirsty 1 Rally All Bloodthirsty 2. i think that’s okay, better than the first attempt at least

Flag Post
Originally posted by JotarkKa:
Originally posted by pacachomp:

did u notice they changed it to 1/10/3 Heal All Bloodthirsty 1 Rally All Bloodthirsty 2. i think that’s okay, better than the first attempt at least

It’s now better than Benediction, so I’d have to agree RA2 is better. Would probably prefer to run something else though.

Flag Post

Could we just forget about malgoth here, I was just trying to make the point that mediocre legendaries are getting buffed. I’m sorry if my opinion offended anyone, so could we all get back to what this thread is about: the all-not-so-mighty mystic obelisk.

Flag Post

Could we just forget about malgoth here, I was just trying to make the point that mediocre legendaries are getting buffed. I’m sorry if my opinion offended anyone, so could we all get back to what this thread is about: the all-not-so-mighty mystic obelisk.

I like your VGCats avi.

But anyways, MO.

It’s quite simply not sturdy enough. Regen 4, 6 Health.

Flag Post

Useful input! Also shameless selfbump

Flag Post

What about templar???

Flag Post
Originally posted by ultraprogamer:

What about templar???

Indeed.
vs.

Guess who wins?

Flag Post

More cards will be made available to upgrade in the future.

Flag Post

Yeah devs. Stop buffing mediocre cards and buff good to OP ones :p

Flag Post

6 health, 4 regen
or
8 health 2 regen

also i wish malgoth was
0/8/3
heal all bt 2
rally all bt 2

:P

Flag Post

This thread is still running? Glorious. Get over here and react devs!

Flag Post

Well, it only took, what, 6 months (and the devs failing to get the planned release out on time) for them to release Nexus for gold. If we bump this thread continuously we might even get a new and improved Obelisk for Easter.

Flag Post

reserved
i still don’t have him; so if i ever found mystic obelisk, +1

Flag Post

-/6/4
Evade
Refresh
Enfeeble All 2

Flag Post

Meh refresh. Evade+Regen is classic troll. No one’s suggested pushing Enfeeble All up to 3, or even 4?

Flag Post

I think an upgrade with higher health and higher regen would be nice, and 1 less wait time maybe?